Hi I am an end user and stay in Gurgaon, I am looking to move to a high rise that offers me a good house , all amenities, decent township and security. My stretch budget is not more than 1.35 CR including Registry , I went out looking for options and finally landed up seeing BPTP Park Prime & GPL Eden Heights. I am looking for a 3 BHK + Servent Room

Both Park Prime and Eden Heights have 2167 Sq Ft & 2150 Sq Ft area and offer exactly what I am looking for however I found Park Prime more plush and a better township compared to Eden Heights ( Don't know about construction quality). The apartment in both townships is ready to move in immediately

What I am being told is both the apartments shall cost me between 1.35 - 1.4 CR, my inclination is towards Park Prime due to location and what it offers as a township

Please help me decide and suggest if the price is competitive also let me know if I have any better options, Sohna Road & Golf Course Extension Area is what suits me best

Regards
Robin Khatri
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • Project Review
    • Complaints
    Originally Posted by Robinkhatri
    Hi I am an end user and stay in Gurgaon, I am looking to move to a high rise that offers me a good house , all amenities, decent township and security. My stretch budget is not more than 1.35 CR including Registry , I went out looking for options and finally landed up seeing BPTP Park Prime & GPL Eden Heights. I am looking for a 3 BHK + Servent Room

Both Park Prime and Eden Heights have 2167 Sq Ft & 2150 Sq Ft area and offer exactly what I am looking for however I found Park Prime more plush and a better township compared to Eden Heights ( Don't know about construction quality). The apartment in both townships is ready to move in immediately

What I am being told is both the apartments shall cost me between 1.35 - 1.4 CR, my inclination is towards Park Prime due to location and what it offers as a township

Please help me decide and suggest if the price is competitive also let me know if I have any better options, Sohna Road & Golf Course Extension Area is what suits me best

Regards
    Robin Khatri

BPTP is known as "Blood pressure through Property" Don't go with them they are big cheaters.. You have good budget got for CHD Golf avenue
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Possession
    Thanks for your revert !! If the property is ready to move in how will the builder have any role to play now ? Also, Golf Avenue is in sector 106 and is too far from the city... about 15KM. I do not think the possession has been offered, I need a ready to move in property
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Price
    Thanks for your revert !! If the property is ready to move in how will the builder have any role to play now ? Also, Golf Avenue is in sector 106 and is too far from the city... about 15KM. I do not think the possession has been offered, I need a ready to move in property

The price seems right...actually its awesome..i cluding registry an all inclusive deal at 6200-6500psft......and even i feel that for rtm property bptp wont press ur nerves...only concern cud be construction quality... From outside the project looks fine ... Talk to ppl living there
    CommentQuote
    • Construction
    Hi,
    I am also looking to buy a property in BPTP Park Prime but have heard that they have stopped construction. Also that they are not working on club n other parts n do not have a green area.

Can somebody who stays in BPTP park prime help me to understand whether i should buy a flat there, n what are the pros n cons of same.

Regards
    SharadTewari
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Price
    Great apartments

Hi, If you're looking for options other than this, I suggest you to look at Paras Irene which is located in Sector 70A, Gurgaon. Paras Irene offers great apartments at very competitive prices. The facilities and amenities that they provide are also top-notch.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by rahulverma67
    Hi, If you're looking for options other than this, I suggest you to look at Paras Irene which is located in Sector 70A, Gurgaon. Paras Irene offers great apartments at very competitive prices. The facilities and amenities that they provide are also top-notch.

Bhaisaab,

Do marketing, it's your birth right! But at least reply on a relevant post. The gentleman is looking for RTM. How is this project going to be relevant?

With these useless posts almost every day with a new Id, I don't think you can generate any leads as everyone has brains. Rather, your posts may actually work as a deterrent. Sab par ek ehsaan karo, thodi samajhdaari ki baat karo!

Regards,
    S
    CommentQuote
    • Complaints
    • Builder Review
    Bptp

Hi Robin,

Price is lucrative but there is a reason for that. BPTP has the worst reputation in market. Builder can still create troubles in the form of high maintenance charges, construction of additional tower citing increased FAR or usage of common facilities for commercial purposes at a later stage.

While you can't be sure about any builder, but why take chances with worst? Just my POV.

Would you consider living in a floor or CGHS?

Regards,
    S
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Construction
    Hi Sharad,

I don't stay in Park Prime, however I own an apartment there and have a few friends living there. Overall the opinion is positive with the biggest negative being:

CLUB HOUSE IS NOT READY.

However I visited the complex day before and saw some good progress in the construction of the Club House.

My own opinion is:

The property is undervalued given the location, Ready to Move Status and reasonably decent construction quality.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    Hi I am looking for a RTM & I thought this is a good property.. Apart from the club,
    Is there any other issue? Would be real help.. Thanks
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Price
    Originally Posted by pasu07
    Hi I am looking for a RTM & I thought this is a good property.. Apart from the club,
    Is there any other issue? Would be real help.. Thanks

Hello pasu07,
    I have done some research on BPTP Park prime, as I was seriously considering buying a 3+study configuration here some time back.
    There are pros and cons to each of the societies and Park Prime is no different.
    The apartments here have seen the days where they were sold at apprx 1.55 cr, but they are available at a price anywhere between 1.25 to 1.3 cr now.

The land arrangement here is in collaboration mode, but that is not an issue, I checked with the residents here. talking about the cons, the major turn off is absence of the Club and swimming pool, which are under construction. There is low green area in the society because of the irregular shape of the plot and then there is Mansions which is under construction. The apartments have decent construction quality but are bareshell, without any furnishing/woodwork.

However, if you manage to get a good deal, I think this society really kicks! This will be a very good society to live in and well worth the price today.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Thanks Appreciate your Help!
    CommentQuote