Central Park -2 (II) Belgravia – Gurgaon – Good Investment?

The second phase of development of Central Park-II is called Belgravia. It comprises of nine towers. Each tower has a total of 16 floors, with three apartments per floor.

Central Park II is located in Sector 48, Gurgaon. It is a 10 minute drive from several leading malls as well as from the central business district in Gurgaon. It lies at a distance of 1.7 kms from Rajiv Chowk, a major intersection on the upcoming Delhi - Gurgaon expressway (NH8). It is bound by the 60 metre wide Sector Road towards the North and by the 90 metre wide Sohna Road towards the East, with direct vehicular approaches from both ends.

Would this be a good investment?

The location seems better than projects on Golf Extension Road, which will be super crowded when all the proposed projectes are completed in 3 years or so.
Attachments:
Read more
41 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Location is good

What is the price?
    CommentQuote
  • One of my relatives got an apartment on the 12th floor for Rs. 6200/- This seems to include a modular kitchen, wardrobes and many extras. You just have to move in with your stuff. But there are rumours that the construction is extremely slow. So one would need to visit the location and find out.

Also that Central Park 1 was made by Mahindras, I suppose and so the reputation. I think CP 2 is being built by some other builder who is not as efficient as the Mahindras.
    CommentQuote
  • I completely agree with abhi, construction work on site is very slow...... if anybody has visited the site recently.....do let us know about the status.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. Construction was very slow till 1.5 years back even there was no progress at all but in last 1 year they have shown good progress and probably will start giving possession of CP-2 phase-1 in next 3-4 months. Even the re-sale prices have gone from around Rs. 2500 to Rs 4000 psf in last 12-15 months.
    I think phase-2 will still take more than 1 year.
    CommentQuote
  • Central Park 2 Launches Custom Made Apartments

CENTRAL PARK II - Sector 48 Sohna Road, Gurgaon

After huge success of Aralia and Magnolia of DLF, Central Park II has launched one bare shell custom made apartment tower 19 on the entrance of the project Rs.4800/sq.ft. with further timely payment discount of Rs.200/sq.ft. Sizes available: 3820 sq.ft (4 BD), 2590 sq.ft(3 BD). Great opportunity to do customize your own apartment and a lucrative investment option also, as you are not paying for the loading of the flat to the builder.

Main Highlights of the Project : In Gurgaon their is a shortage of Ultra luxury apartments, So the demand of the project is very high so as the value appreciation, we recommend this project for

# Development ad measuring about 50 acres, in the planned Sector 48 of Gurgaon, with sector road 60m wide towards the North and Sohna Road towards the East and having direct vehicular approach from both the road.
    # Master planned by the world's largest architectural and engineering firm - HOK (Hellmuth, Obata + Kassabaum) International Limited.
    # Premium Air-Conditioned Apartments with VRV air-conditioning Units. Project is spread on 50 acres of land with 20 acres spread as green space,
    # 29 Towers encompass the Central Grand Vista overlooking elegant, manicured gardens and enchanting water bodies.
    # World class organic landscape complete with state of art facilities and a grand vista at its center.
    # The vehicular parking is provided at two levels. No vehicle movement in periphery.The basement parking (lower basement - 3600 cars & upper basement - 1700 cars) is well connected to the residential blocks,
    # The key highlight of the project is the Central Green Grand Vista - complete with an elegant park, manicured gardens, enchanting water bodies and exotic foliage.
    # The harmonious blend of landscape and open space will enrich the presence of campus facilities ranging form shopping arcades, club houses, spa and fitness centers, swimming pools, tennis courts, as well as jogging tracks and walking trails.

MEMBERS, PLEASE COMMENT ON THE PRICES.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhi
    CENTRAL PARK II - Sector 48 Sohna Road, Gurgaon

After huge success of Aralia and Magnolia of DLF, Central Park II has launched one bare shell custom made apartment tower 19 on the entrance of the project Rs.4800/sq.ft. with further timely payment discount of Rs.200/sq.ft. Sizes available: 3820 sq.ft (4 BD), 2590 sq.ft(3 BD). Great opportunity to do customize your own apartment and a lucrative investment option also, as you are not paying for the loading of the flat to the builder.

Main Highlights of the Project : In Gurgaon their is a shortage of Ultra luxury apartments, So the demand of the project is very high so as the value appreciation, we recommend this project for

# Development ad measuring about 50 acres, in the planned Sector 48 of Gurgaon, with sector road 60m wide towards the North and Sohna Road towards the East and having direct vehicular approach from both the road.
    # Master planned by the world's largest architectural and engineering firm - HOK (Hellmuth, Obata + Kassabaum) International Limited.
    # Premium Air-Conditioned Apartments with VRV air-conditioning Units. Project is spread on 50 acres of land with 20 acres spread as green space,
    # 29 Towers encompass the Central Grand Vista overlooking elegant, manicured gardens and enchanting water bodies.
    # World class organic landscape complete with state of art facilities and a grand vista at its center.
    # The vehicular parking is provided at two levels. No vehicle movement in periphery.The basement parking (lower basement - 3600 cars & upper basement - 1700 cars) is well connected to the residential blocks,
    # The key highlight of the project is the Central Green Grand Vista - complete with an elegant park, manicured gardens, enchanting water bodies and exotic foliage.
    # The harmonious blend of landscape and open space will enrich the presence of campus facilities ranging form shopping arcades, club houses, spa and fitness centers, swimming pools, tennis courts, as well as jogging tracks and walking trails.

MEMBERS, PLEASE COMMENT ON THE PRICES.

let me make you aware of new angle...

review below site

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=28.4196362&lon=77.0334291&z=16&l=0&m=b

you will find sewage treatment plant just behind central park 2 boundry ( behind bellevue tower) think of stench around once operational( and it has too if someone says it will be shifted it is blatant lie there is a lot invested to make it happen at first place and all planning of pipelines drains laid is according to it only...)..

now decide on the price and investment opportunity ....

anyone is welcome to comment and clarify if different view.
    CommentQuote
  • Do not invest in Central Park II Gurgaon

Before you invest, please see Central Park 2 Residents Welfare Association (RWA) and Central Park 2

Residents of Tower 1 to 6 in Central Park II who have received possession are totally shocked at the poor quality of work done and major issues being faced by them.

All the buildings are showing major damage in the form of seepage and leakages. Some of these have caused cracks in the ceiling of floors, specially in the basements. Both rainwater and water from pipes leaks into the basements through expansion joins and other areas causing the newly built buildings to get flooded. Not only this, the water is causing rust in the rods of beams, which will eventually cause builds to collapse.

The swimming pools are non-usable because the builder, to save costs, did not construct drains around it. Rainwater, with mud enters the pools.

Parkings are non-usable due to water flooding.

Lifts of two buildings have got damaged due to water flooding already. Some residents living on high floors are facing massive problems in living there.

Besides this, due to some issues, locals are preventing the builder from creating boundary walls and gates to the property. Looks like some portions of the land is disputed. This leaves a big security hole in the complex.

After years of wait, this project seems to have been the most disappointing. Hope future buyers are careful before investing in any projects launched by the Bakshi'.
    CommentQuote
  • This is realty game..Despite so much of issues, CP-II is being quoted at 6000-6100..Not sure who are the investors but interesting...
    CommentQuote
  • Homes from Hell

Hi
    Greetings

Mates somebody has dumped Central park seriously on various counts in Homes from Hell in the link.. Unfortunately no comments were left which are required to be mentioned to justify for the points being given to the builder.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CKjfg6cD&key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=12
    I wonde if it is too bad
    Please check and update comments by right click and insert comments tab.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I am an investor in this project. And although I haven't received possession yet but I have been getting offers to resale my fullly loaded unit for Rs.7200/sq.ft. and I have made a 25% profit in 1 year. Thats good enough for me.

There may be some genuine issues with the Bellevue but most of the other issues are hyped up unnecessarily by the RWA. Looks like they don't have anything else to do but just this. They are bringing the whole community down by going overboard with the whole thing.

I am sure there will be a few who will jump at me but thats OK...like I said they have a lot of time on their hands.

Just my 2 cents!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi denali,

Even I bought a flat in Central Park some 3-4 months back and I must say I am satisfied with the location and everything. But I dont understand why a few members of RWA are creating this hype. It is a good project given the price and size of the apartments. I really hope potential buyers dont get influenced by these negative comments and give up on central park.

Anyways, all the builders are in the same boat when it comes to cheating customers and I guess it is a part of real estate investments.

BTW was just reading about the DLF fine thingy..Disappointing !!

Originally Posted by denali
    I am an investor in this project. And although I haven't received possession yet but I have been getting offers to resale my fullly loaded unit for Rs.7200/sq.ft. and I have made a 25% profit in 1 year. Thats good enough for me.

There may be some genuine issues with the Bellevue but most of the other issues are hyped up unnecessarily by the RWA. Looks like they don't have anything else to do but just this. They are bringing the whole community down by going overboard with the whole thing.

I am sure there will be a few who will jump at me but thats OK...like I said they have a lot of time on their hands.

Just my 2 cents!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nidhi, I completely agree on the "RWA" for CP2 - they are just dragging nobody but themselves down and I really think that they are a bunch of morons.

It is a really good project and I am confident of my choice as its the best project on Sohna road till date.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by denali
    Hi Nidhi, I completely agree on the "RWA" for CP2 - they are just dragging nobody but themselves down and I really think that they are a bunch of morons.

It is a really good project and I am confident of my choice as its the best project on Sohna road till date.

Though I respect your opinion but I fully disagree. I have been harping the same thing in a lot of other CP2 threads. You are lucky that you can get out with a profit. It is probably one of the worst projects (quality wise not location wise) I have ever seen in Gurgaon and trust me, I have been here a long long time.
    Anyhow, every man is entitled to his/her opinion. Didn't mean to offend you. :)
    CommentQuote
  • ggnkaaadmi, Bakshi Sahab ka maya jaal hai, yeh sab .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    ggnkaaadmi, Bakshi Sahab ka maya jaal hai, yeh sab .

Manoj ji, DLF ko to sirf 630 Cr fine hua hai tower ke floors increase karne ke liye. Bakshi ji ko to itta fine hoga ki bik bhi jaayein to bhi nahi de paenge.
    CommentQuote