INR: 39.67 Lac - 78.89 Lac

Would this be a good investment?
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, very good
    CommentQuote
  • far from reality

Venky, would it not be too early to predict anything about 86/90/91. only thing on offer here is the name of 'DLF'. what ever you think its worth ....
    I dont think anybody would touch a project here if it didn't have overhyped name 'DLF' (curtsy IPL sponsorship!) attached to it.

there is not even a proper (proposed) access from NH8. I suppose most of us think '5-6 years' in the terms of appreciation while investing. this seems to be 10 year thing....
    CommentQuote
  • Sec 86, 90, 91

Is it not a high investment in these sectors of Gurgaon??
    CommentQuote
  • high ??

not sure what exactly you mean by high investment ??
    CommentQuote
  • Rashmi, you are right, this in a much longer term investment of 10 years plus.

But the location is good and price is significantly less than Sohna road last I checked (which was some time ago). So ticket price is less.

The whole of Vatika Next and the nearby projects by other builders are probable going to do well after some years

Originally Posted by rashmi_sweet23
    Venky, would it not be too early to predict anything about 86/90/91. only thing on offer here is the name of 'DLF'. what ever you think its worth ....
    I dont think anybody would touch a project here if it didn't have overhyped name 'DLF' (curtsy IPL sponsorship!) attached to it.

there is not even a proper (proposed) access from NH8. I suppose most of us think '5-6 years' in the terms of appreciation while investing. this seems to be 10 year thing....
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16940-new-town-heights-by-dlf-in-sector-86-90-91-new-gurgaon?t=19138
    CommentQuote