There is an ad today for Godrej Icon in sec 88/89. Anybody has any updates or info about this? Please share your views on previous Godrej projects and analyse if Icon is worth investing.
Read more
Reply
162 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • ROI
    I'm looking for a 2-3 years perspective. How much investment will be there and how much appreciation can be expected, if any?
    CommentQuote
    • ROI
    In today's scenario don't expect faster returns in realestate. Have a long term horizon.
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    Originally Posted by am221069
    In today's scenario don't expect faster returns in realestate. Have a long term horizon.

    The ad states prices 5999. What should be the realistic rates here, any idea?
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Time horizon, as stated is of min 2 and max 3 years. Seniors, please help to analyse.
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    • ROI
    Originally Posted by delhiite
    The ad states prices 5999. What should be the realistic rates here, any idea?

    Few things effect the appreciation part of an investment is
    Builder reputation - 20%
    Location - 20%
    Past experience - 30%
    Present price-30%
    According my personal suggestion it will take time get premium on this investment. As project price is slightly high that is fair enough bcoz builder want to get credit of its past experience and reputation. I am expecting premium after 2-3 year. But that sounds good due to payment plan builder is offering. I think iconic tower is better then the other tower.
    If I compare with surrounding projects price is high but the projects surrounding this project is available in CLP which is a drawback now a days. Its very difficult to sell a CLP plan instead of PLP.
    CommentQuote
    • Possession
    • ROI
    In current property scenario it is advisable to go for a reputed builder like Godrej or Tata even if initial offering is high At least on time possession is assured and investment is Safe
    CommentQuote
    • Possession
    Originally Posted by vk2015
    In current property scenario it is advisable to go for a reputed builder like Godrej or Tata even if initial offering is high At least on time possession is assured and investment is Safe

    Agree . low risk and at list a buyer can move in after possession. Agree . low risk and at list a buyer can move in after possession.
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    Overall very high price. Does it include escalation clause or late possession penalty clause. Looks good for end user. Investor has almost nothing in this.
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    Originally Posted by delhiite
    Time horizon, as stated is of min 2 and max 3 years. Seniors, please help to analyse.


    my advise u to avoid
    prices are very high
    before buying check near by projects resale rates instead of buying this u should go for resale of near by projects
    3c sector 89
    tulip
    anantraj maceo
    raheja sampda
    spaze 93
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Has anyone made booking in Godrej Icon? I am thinking to invest in this project is it worth investing? I am thinking because of builder name and payment plan? Can seniors advise please? Is it worth making investment in Dwarka Expressway?
    CommentQuote
    • Builder Review
    Originally Posted by Search14
    Has anyone made booking in Godrej Icon? I am thinking to invest in this project is it worth investing? I am thinking because of builder name and payment plan? Can seniors advise please? Is it worth making investment in Dwarka Expressway?


    Deway problems r more or less over .

    Godrej is a decent Builder, though rates r on the higher side . Do physically check on the location before investing .

    .........if u r in for a long term investment (5 years+), go for it .
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    acc 2 me price is very genuine and payment plan looks impressive

    should go for it
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Can other senior members advise about this project?
    I am also interested to invest in this.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Hello seniors!

    I am thinking to invest in ats tangerine or in godrej. Please advise which one is better and the reasons for same

    I am not thinking to stay there as I am living outside India. Probably will sell later or use when I visit India

    Pls give your expert advise
    Best regards
    .
    CommentQuote
    • ROI
    Seniors can you please suggest if it wroth making investment in Godrej ICON on Dwarka expressway? I got to know people who invested 10years back have not got good returns yet, is it true?
    CommentQuote