Affordable Housing - Raheja Krishna Housing Scheme, Sector 14, Sohna

Last updated: April 23 2015
13 | Posts
3215 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affordable Housing - Raheja Krishna Housing Scheme, Sector 14, Sohna

hi people, could you please let me know about Raheja's krishna housing scheme 2014. I am a new investor with a budget of around 15-20 lac and new to this market and yes, will prefer a branded developer over others.

Please assist/help me.

Thanks
    Last edited December 22 2016, 04:36 PM.

Re : Affordable Housing - Raheja Krishna Housing Scheme, Sector 14, Sohna

hi....

This is the best affordable housing scheme in sec 14 , Sohna ..

thanks

Comment

Raheja's affordable was launched last year in no. 2014 and definitely you can rely on the brand ......

as Raheja is among the top developers in Gurgaon.......

also Raheja is the only biggest Brand to enter into affordable segment....

Comment

i myself have invested in this scheme............ waiting for the draw

considering Raheja's the quality of construction will be good!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shikshasaini
          Yes of course Raheja is affordable housing project in Gurgaon near Sohna.
          More precisely:
          "In Sohna, Near Gurgaon"

Comment

do anyone know when the draw is happening??????????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by shikshasaini
              Yes of course Raheja is affordable housing project in Gurgaon near Sohna.
              Another thing you could do is perform, kirtan of Raheja's name. Pls stop being gango about this builder

Comment

i had a word with Raheja's people !!!! acc. to them , the draw will happen very soon as they are also waiting for the draw date.......... rest all the formalities are done .................................................! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

can anyone tell me? ..how is the location of this project?

is this good or bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You may consider other projects which are launched by different developers in gurgaon area...................
                    i doubt about there credibility as they have not yet delivered any other project in gurgaon.!!!!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X