hi people, could you please let me know about Raheja's krishna housing scheme 2014. I am a new investor with a budget of around 15-20 lac and new to this market and yes, will prefer a branded developer over others.

Please assist/help me.

Thanks
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • Project Review
    hi....

This is the best affordable housing scheme in sec 14 , Sohna ..

thanks
    CommentQuote
    • Builder Review
    Raheja's affordable was launched last year in no. 2014 and definitely you can rely on the brand ......:):)

as Raheja is among the top developers in Gurgaon.......

also Raheja is the only biggest Brand to enter into affordable segment....:):)
    CommentQuote
    • Construction
    i myself have invested in this scheme............ waiting for the draw;)

considering Raheja's the quality of construction will be good!!!!!!!!!!!!:):)

:):):):)
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by shikshasaini
    Yes of course Raheja is affordable housing project in Gurgaon near Sohna.

More precisely:
    "In Sohna, Near Gurgaon"
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    do anyone know when the draw is happening??????????????????????????????
    CommentQuote
    • Builder Review
    Originally Posted by shikshasaini
    Yes of course Raheja is affordable housing project in Gurgaon near Sohna.

Another thing you could do is perform, kirtan of Raheja's name. Pls stop being gango about this builder
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    i had a word with Raheja's people !!!! acc. to them , the draw will happen very soon as they are also waiting for the draw date.......... rest all the formalities are done .................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    can anyone tell me? ..how is the location of this project?

is this good or bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    You may consider other projects which are launched by different developers in gurgaon area...................
    i doubt about there credibility as they have not yet delivered any other project in gurgaon.!!!!!!:):D

:):):)
    CommentQuote
    • Builder Review
    Originally Posted by autotech
    Another thing you could do is perform, kirtan of Raheja's name. Pls stop being gango about this builder

They deserve the praise ..... Raheja's are the best developers in terms of quality , timely completion and therefore can trust on their credibility..................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on 'Krishna Affordable Housing Scheme' here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/82358-krishna-affordable-housing-scheme-raheja-group-sector-14-gurgaon?t=83267

We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote