Hello all,

I am buying a commercial property in gurgaon in South city. I will finalize the deal in 3-4 days and give the advance money to the owner.

I want to verify the identity of the actual owner before giving any money to anyone.

Where and how can I establish the identity of the real owner? which govt. office??

Is it possible to do all this online?
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any replies would be great.
    CommentQuote
  • Take some loan and bank will do necessary verification of papers before loan disbursement
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Findestate
    Take some loan and bank will do necessary verification of papers before loan disbursement

I am not taking any loan. Have the money so no need to borrow it. Just need to establish the identity of the actual owner.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar678
    I am not taking any loan. Have the money so no need to borrow it. Just need to establish the identity of the actual owner.

How about taking a 10% loan? Let the bank do the hard work for you..
    Else go to the registrar office with the copy of registry papers and ask them for a certified copy, if that document matches with the photo copy you are good.
    Moreover the karamchari has the fairly good idea who the actual owner is and everything else which matters. However those information come for a price.

Rohit
    CommentQuote