Hi guys ,
I m starting a new thread for NEO SQUARE COMMERCIAL PROJECT in sector 109 gurgaon,so that the people who are invested in this project can come together ,share and get updates and knowledge and development about the project and area around !!!!! all invested are welcome to comment and join!!!
Has anyone visited the site recently ???
Rgds
Dilbag
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what is the resale price in this project for ground floor?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • devfol3 years ago
      That's what I too would like to know
  • Yes, I too have invested for a small shop in Neo Square. They have asked big amount as a VAT from the clients. Not sure, the rates have come down or gone up. Any comments are welcome. Is anyone else has got the letter to pay VAT charges regarding Neo Square?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • rekhashyamb2 years ago
      so how is the progress now? Is the project coming up nicely? I see in the the current constructed building looks too be quite small in comparison to the mall size?
  • Hi , i have invested 2 years back in this property. Now i recently got an update from them that they have problems with the funds and cant my returns which they guaranteed.

So someone else also have this issue with them ?

Shall we make a whatsapp group and unite everyone on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Please note - Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in joining this group, since I also invested in this project. Is there a link or group I can join for the people invested in NEO Square?
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information: No sharing of personal information such as mobile/phone numbers, email / postal addresses, business names or any other personally identifiable information on the forum.
    CommentQuote