Investment Options: Properties in Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Last updated: September 30 2015
59 | Posts
6831 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment Options: Properties in Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Please advise which sector is better for investment on Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon from following. Keeping three years horizon of investment.

- Sector-88A (Because of close proximity to commercial 88A sector)
    - Sector-109, 110 (Because of close proximity to Delhi and Diplomatic Enclave)
    - Sector-106 (Because of less rate and close proximity to Delhi and Diplomatic Enclave)

How is Ashiana The Center Court. Will it be good for investment if we keep three years horizon of investment.
    Last edited December 20 2016, 10:46 PM.

Re : Investment Options: Properties in Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Where jobs generation is closest!

Comment

Where ever u invest in....anyhow u can hava a look at ramprstha plots as well

Comment

Hi Kunal, I think more job generation will be near to Sector-88A because of largest commercial sector-88 is coming nearby. What are your views.

Comment

Sector 109 and 110 is close to Delho and Cyber city and will be the best.

Builders have assumed this and have priced the projects accordingly - hence 109 and 110 will get the "BETTER" tag whether they deserve to get it or not.

After Bijwasan flyover and UER roads develop, these sectors will be just 10 minutes from cyber city which should be considered city Center for the next decade or so.

88 etc will come up in another 15 years i.e in 2030.

Travel time from one end of DEW to other end will be just 10 minutes.

Once DEW is functional, all sectors close to exits will be the best. So that you dont have to negotiate sector roads after traveling on DEW - it will defeat the purpose of the DEW if you have to travel half the length after exiting from it.

109 and 110 are at one end. So they are good.

37D, 99 and 88 are close to ROB and Pataudi Road - which will permit you to easily travel on DEW in all directions without negotiating sector roads and they are close to other end - so functionally they are equally good but I think they will always be rated lower than 109 and 110.

Sectors in the middle from where it will be difficult to reach entrances and exits on DEW (especially if it needs travel through village roads like Daulatabad or you need long travel time for U turn which will waste petrol of 5-6 Km each day etc - should be avoided.
          Last edited May 11 2015, 03:36 PM.
          Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
            Sector 109 and 110 is close to Delho and Cyber city and will be the best.

Builders have assumed this and have priced the projects accordingly - hence 109 and 110 will get the "BETTER" tag whether they deserve to get it or not.

After Bijwasan flyover and UER roads develop, these sectors will be just 10 minutes from cyber city which should be considered city Center for the next decade or so.

88 etc will come up in another 15 years i.e in 2030.

Travel time from one end of DEW to other end will be just 10 minutes.

Once DEW is functional, all sectors close to exits will be the best. So that you dont have to negotiate sector roads after traveling on DEW - it will defeat the purpose of the DEW if you have to travel half the length after exiting from it.

109 and 110 are at one end. So they are good.

37D, 99 and 88 are close to ROB and Pataudi Road - which will permit you to easily travel on DEW in all directions without negotiating sector roads and they are close to other end - so functionally they are equally good but I think they will always be rated lower than 109 and 110.

Sectors in the middle from where it will be difficult to reach entrances and exits on DEW (especially if it needs travel through village roads like Daulatabad or you need long travel time for U turn which will waste petrol of 5-6 Km each day etc - should be avoided.
            Venky - conversely, which are sectors one should avoid on DEW

Comment

Originally posted by sukhchain View Post
              Hi Kunal, I think more job generation will be near to Sector-88A because of largest commercial sector-88 is coming nearby. What are your views.
              My views: As Venkytalks ji shared, core of good high end Job generating location will be cybercity for a long time.I am not sure about quality of job likely to come up in and around sector 88 A. Therefore I would like to put my money around 109 and 110.Fortunately I have invested almost close to it 104 which is not that bad.

Comment

Thanks Venky for your valuable suggestion.. Can you please suggest some good investment options in Sector-109 and 110..

Comment

Originally posted by Bauji View Post
                  Venky - conversely, which are sectors one should avoid on DEW
                  Good question.

Depends on whether DEW works like expressway or sector road.

The sector which is most unlikely to have entry to DEW if it becomes fenced expressway for now seems 105. Also 104 although it is in more open area.

There was lot of discussion on railway par on NPR thread.

Not just railway par but DEW par should turn out to have best connectivity.

Puri diplomatic green and tata gatewate in gurgaon are best located.

Actually Dwarka sectors 24 to 28 are the ones most likely to benefit from DEW.

Right now the only overbridge which is assured is the ROB. Further flyovers may or may not come.

To me 37D, 88A, 99 and 102 through good sector road are most likely to have 4 way connectivity on DEW. Since prices here are so low at 3600 psf to me they are best buy. Likely to double with DEW ready.

Sector 112 project with 10000 psf unlikely to double.

But I suspect that DEW will work like sector road.

In which case all sectors are equal
                  Last edited May 11 2015, 06:24 PM.
                  Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Good to see

I feel that from these price level anywhere you enter on DEW (500-1000 mtrs) both side alongside on DEW should fetch 1500-2000 rupees minimum by 2017 when DEW is operational. I feel return on investment will be better for small ticket size.

Ramprastha
                    asSotech blith
                    spaze privy at
                    Indiabulls centrum park
                    email Gurgaon green
                    heritage max 102
                    email palm garden

Many other projects

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X