Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by krishrahejaHi Experts,
I want to buy an apartment of around 1300 sq ft with price around 4000/-. for that i searched for two properties.
1. ILD grand
2. Today cannary Green.
My agant has suggested both these properties and said ILD will give possession within 1year and today will give after 1.5 yr to 2 yrs.
I need your expert advice on these properties. Asking you, because I am not having much knowledge in this domain and I need it for my personal occupancy.
Thanks in Advance.
Where is today cannary green located and price u r getting all inc . Is this a fresh booking or resale.CommentQuote0Flag
- Try BPTP SpacioCommentQuote0Flag
- Bptp is totally disputed project and no resale happenings there. Sare builder chor h.CommentQuote0Flag
- Construction has started and i agree all builders are like that. Hence they are indifferent . But they have delivered despite all this. Not taking their side though and dont want to, for obvious reasons....CommentQuote0Flag
- ILD has a gud payment plan but their carpet area is very less for 2bhk 1310 SQ ft flat. Check it yourself.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have physically seen the 2 bhk 1310 sq ft Flat . The bedroom size is gud but living area and kitchen size is small which I think should be more in flat of having 1310 sq ft super area.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have seen ILD only but did not like the living area size. Only best part is 2 bhk tower location of ILD green. Its near to 60 m wide road so no cluttering of towers nearby.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ConsultantI think you are doing a good work of checking details. It is good, the website.
For seeing the apartment, site , I will go with your choice of project. So do you like Grand for end use? Thanks again.
I am not an expert here. Suggest you to go yourself and check things physically and take decision. I have not liked ILD but you may like it. So it depends from individual to individual. In today's market you have to compromise on certain things. If you get good PLP plan you will not get good rrom size, if you get good room sizes then u have to pay 85% (resale and not sure when proj will be delivered)CommentQuote0Flag
- If you extent your budget to more 500 you can go for Takshila it's near ILD grand. I have visited the site and carpet size is big enough plus point is its a ready to move in project.CommentQuote0Flag
- So what happened to this post? Did anyone buy ILD? If yes they would know what im talking aboutCommentQuote0Flag