Dear Members,

I'm new in Gurgaon and looking for a 2BHK aparment as my own residence. I do not want to spend more than 30-35 lacs (including everything) for the aparment. I searched for few projects (through the websites only) and found this option. I found some information about the area but seeking detailed information about the project. If any member has booked in this project or has done some research, please share the information with the pros and cons of this project. Also how is the builder reputation and is the mentioned price correct & reasonable?

Plans :2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments
Sizes : 950 Sq. Ft. - 1350Sq. Ft.
Land Area : 16.84 acres
Completion Date : NA
INR: 21.61 Lac - 30.71 Lac

Thanks, NA
INR: 21.61 Lac - 30.71 Lac

Thanks,
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mahindra Aura

As far as I know, they booked all their apartments in phase in in Jan Feb 2010. and their website says construction to start in may 2010.
    If u get any info, pls also let me know
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. I'm wondering if any of the buyer is a member of this forum. I just want to know if this project is worth going for in its second phase? Also, I have a query, if you really find a project interesting, what is the process to get a place in that through secondary market?
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site. Construction has not started yet as mentioned on their website. Also, the major drawback of the location is the railway crossing which is already a bottleneck for the traffic, just imagine once all the projects in that location gets completed and people start living over there. Can anyone highlight other pros and cons for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • I find no yahoo / google group, no Orkut community, no member on this site for this project. I wonder who has bought the Phase 1, which is sold out few months back. Can any one else guide me on its value (as an end user) for its second phase.
    CommentQuote
  • I have spoken to a broker about the phase -2, today. It is amazing to hear that even there is no concrete information available about sizes, layouts, price etc, they are saying that we are collecting cheques (min 5 lacs) for booking amount. Tentative price is 3000 psf and sizes 1150 sqf onwards. Is this viable option for an end user?

Senior members, please comment.
    CommentQuote
  • visit this site b4 booking

Originally Posted by wanderer21
    I have spoken to a broker about the phase -2, today. It is amazing to hear that even there is no concrete information available about sizes, layouts, price etc, they are saying that we are collecting cheques (min 5 lacs) for booking amount. Tentative price is 3000 psf and sizes 1150 sqf onwards. Is this viable option for an end user?

Senior members, please comment.

:bab (45): If enduser , visit this site b4 booking. There is railway line & crossing & nala nearby these flats .:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone who has got any information on dealer discounts for this project, please share.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote