Dear Friends,

I am looking for a 2/3 bhk with a budget of 60-70 lakhs (full white) in and around Gurgaon. My purpose would be 70% end use and 30% investment. My office location is sector 39 Unitech cyber park.
I have shortlisted the following 4 projects. Please suggest

Ashiana Mulberry
    Supertech Azaliya
    Today Calidora
    Sare Green Parc 2
    I am also confused as to which is a better location

sohna
      OR

Sectors 89,68,92 of Gurgaon a
        and the reason why should I go with anyone of the above.and the reason why should I go with anyone of the above.and the reason why should I go with anyone of the above.and the reason why should I go with anyone of the above.and the reason why should I go with anyone of the above.and the reason why should I go with anyone of the above.and the reason why should I go with anyone of the above.and the reason why should I go with anyone of the above.and the reason why should I go with anyone of the above.and the reason why should I go with anyone of the above.and the reason why should I go with anyone of the above.and the reason why should I go with anyone of the above.and the reason why should I go with anyone of the above.
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think Today Calidora is best of all the options but not sure you will get 3 bhk in 70 lakhs?
    CommentQuote
  • i think SARE new project Olympia can be a good option with subvention scheme at sector 92 and new Gurgaon(sector 81 to 92) location is far better option than Sohna
    CommentQuote
  • 5500/ is too much for that area :bab (59):

Originally Posted by sanjaysharma
    i think SARE new project Olympia can be a good option with subvention scheme at sector 92 and new Gurgaon(sector 81 to 92) location is far better option than Sohna
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by soma chatter
    Dear Friends,

I am looking for a 2/3 bhk with a budget of 60-70 lakhs (full white) in and around Gurgaon. My purpose would be 70% end use and 30% investment. My office location is sector 39 Unitech cyber park.
    I have shortlisted the following 4 projects. Please suggest

Ashiana Mulberry
      Supertech Azaliya
      Today Calidora
      Sare Green Parc 2
      I am also confused as to which is a better location

sohna
        OR

Sectors 89,68,92 of Gurgaon a
          and the reason why should I go with anyone of the above.

You can also try Supertech Hill Town, Ansal Estella & Vatika. These are good projects as well.

You can also try Supertech Hill Town, Ansal Estella & Vatika. These are good projects as well.

CommentQuote
  • You cn get following option.

Mapsko Casabella - 1430 sqft (OC Applied posession in 3-4 months)

Orris Carnation - Ready to Move in

Mapsko Paraide (65 Lakhs) - Posession in one year

Vatika Primrose floor in 240 sqyd (No Ameneties) Ready to move in.
    CommentQuote
  • You can get 3BHK in SARE crescent parc phase 1, 2 and 3 for 70lakh. Possession has been offered and they are ready to move in.
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that GGN prices have come down by 30%+, is it true??
    CommentQuote