I am evaluating options whether to go for Vatika INXT(sector 82 A) versus DLF New Town Heights (Sector 86 , Sector 90 , Sector 91).

Which would provide better ROI both on Resale value and on Rent.

Thanks
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In my opinion it would be DLF considering the brand and their previous projects.
    CommentQuote
  • h

I have no idea about Vatika.

As said above, DLF has good quality and good upcoming landmarks around. It has Modern school, college and a galleria nearby. Moreover, once complete, DEW will provide perfect connectivity.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you guys. Any idea of the price range for a 3 BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • None of these locations are going to beat FD returns in next 2-3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Better go for Bestech Ananda , better location , better construction quality and better lay out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntkjohn

As said above, DLF has good quality and good upcoming landmarks around. It has Modern school, college and a galleria nearby. Moreover, once complete, DEW will provide perfect connectivity.

Location wise Sector-82 is much better
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntkjohn

Location wise Vatika will always remain better. Gone are the days when people liked to stay near School or Galleria. DEW is more closer to Vatika then DLF...Connectivity is better for Vatika and will remain forever, as it near to NH8 and DEW.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AMohanty
    I am evaluating options whether to go for Vatika INXT(sector 82 A) versus DLF New Town Heights (Sector 86 , Sector 90 , Sector 91).

Which would provide better ROI both on Resale value and on Rent.

Thanks

Like cookie mentioned, sector 82 has better prospects. Personally, I think there are reasons aplenty, connectivity to NH8 and DEW, being one of them. You have to set priorities first based on overall convenience.
    CommentQuote
  • what's the current price in Nth sector 91 for 4BHK top floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Just visit the place and see the products. Vatika and DLF have really taken up the area to next level. Many malls and other facilities coming up rapidly... Don;t buy on portals. Visit the sites and feel the difference...Godrej has been sure dismissal till now with frontier and summit, except Godrej aria, which needs to be looked forth.
    CommentQuote