Hi All,

I am planning to buy a 2 BHK flat in Dharuhera, and thus going through some properties. I want some information about MGH Anandam Estate that is in Sector-19.

Please tell me how is the project? If someone can give some insight into the project, it will be great.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by delhlife9
    Hi All,

I am planning to buy a 2 BHK flat in Dharuhera, and thus going through some properties. I want some information about MGH Anandam Estate that is in Sector-19.

Please tell me how is the project? If someone can give some insight into the project, it will be great.

Hey Venkytalks; & mkg007; Any views on this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by classic2404
    Hey Venkytalks; & mkg007; Any views on this project?

Sorry Dear,

I have no knowledge of Dharuhera at all...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhlife9
    Hi All,

Some details about the project:

An integrated plotted residential township already having received license and the layout plan to develop 51.10625 acres in phase -1 from the Director General Town & Country Planning (DGTCP), Haryana.

Highlights:
    • Direct access from NH-8 (Delhi – Jaipur) highway on the one side and from 75 Meters wide Dharuhera – Bhiwadi – Alwar highway from the other side.

• Surrounded by 50 acre sanctioned HUDA Park.

• Strategically situated just 45 kms from Delhi Toll and 25 kms from Gurgaon Toll on N.H. 8.

• A fast developing suburb ‎of Gurgaon with lot of Infrastructure projects coming up.

Plots:

Area - 1350 - 3240 Sq. Ft
    Price - 36 Lakhs - 86.4 Lakhs
    Possession - Dec 2017

Hope it helps to decide! :)
    CommentQuote