Does anybody know at what price Vista 2 is being launched and if there are any discounts available?
Read more
805 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    Does anybody know at what price vista 2 is being launched and if there are any discounts available?

Vista-2 launched at Rs 4250 sft with 150 Rs initial discount ( which probably is over by now).
    I really wonder how can they ask for this price? Golf Course Ext Rd is still not done, Vista is 2 kms from Sohna Rd, No construction started for Phase -1 ( which was launched in Sept 2009), Other adjacent properties like Tulip is available at 3000.
    CommentQuote
  • Vista 2

Vista 2 has been sold out completely. Theres always a premium attached to a reputed builder whatever might we may go on discussing about. Their price includes EDC and IDC and if you go to other builders there rate incld. EDC and IDC comes to around 3700. So going for a new ViSTA unit makes sense. Also Unitech has about 90% land bank in that area and also has got the contract to stretch GOlf Course Extn road adjacent to Vista till Manesar. which is going to happen in near future.

The ground reality in Gurgaon is that Unitech projects command a real premium as compared to Tulip etc and as the project goes on the premium goes higher. We may keep on debating about the quality etc but it is not that bad. Point in case is Nirvana, Fresco, Harmony etc. I recently went to the United South City Club and the Nirvana Club, excellent facilities, well maintained and very reasonable prices.

So these and many other factors make and will continue to make Unitech projects lucrative
    CommentQuote
  • New group is launched for buyers as well as owners

Originally Posted by potomac76
    vista 2 has been sold out completely. Theres always a premium attached to a reputed builder whatever might we may go on discussing about. Their price includes edc and idc and if you go to other builders there rate incld. Edc and idc comes to around 3700. So going for a new vista unit makes sense. Also unitech has about 90% land bank in that area and also has got the contract to stretch golf course extn road adjacent to vista till manesar. Which is going to happen in near future.

The ground reality in gurgaon is that unitech projects command a real premium as compared to tulip etc and as the project goes on the premium goes higher. We may keep on debating about the quality etc but it is not that bad. Point in case is nirvana, fresco, harmony etc. I recently went to the united south city club and the nirvana club, excellent facilities, well maintained and very reasonable prices.

So these and many other factors make and will continue to make unitech projects lucrative
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech Vistas Sector 70

Does any body know if construction of Unitech Vistas along with the 150 metres wide road has started.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech is earning a premium on its name. I have personally experienced the construction quality of Unitech, over the last few yrs. & it is no longer good but ok now. Many other projects , namely Spire South, Tulip(Purple,whie,orange) & a few upcoming projects-Today Homes etc...are in vicinity of Unitch Vista/sunbreeze & r at much lower rates. I feel there is no point in paying premium for name's sake
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj , But the problem is that purchase is already done. So now just to keep a check if the construction work on the site has started.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Manoj, whenever I studied the project of Unitech I felt they are charging too much for their name, and flat size is smaller, towers are taller, and layout gives a sense of greed ... And as per your personal experience construction quality is also not good...So thats the reason I dropped the idea of investing in Unitech depite the fact that its commanding good premium and readily sells ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LOKESHLU
    Does any body know if construction of Unitech Vistas along with the 150 metres wide road has started.

Regards

Lokesh...last time(around 10 days ago) when I went to the site I could see some labours working on the road.
    CommentQuote
  • Is anything available in vistas......i want a 3bhk. whats the price and discounts etc? Whom can i contact for that.

if not Vistas what else is good in the same area? My Budget is between 55L to 65L

Please Help....
    CommentQuote
  • Check Tulip..I think they have cheaper rate then Vista and same location advantage..
    CommentQuote
  • People keen to buy Vista should first visit the site. There are huge power transmission lines running around the plot to nearby substation & entry to the plot is from beneath these lines.

Sunbreeze looks a much better location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DelhiInvestr
    People keen to buy Vista should first visit the site. There are huge power transmission lines running around the plot to nearby substation & entry to the plot is from beneath these lines.

Sunbreeze looks a much better location.

Delhiinvestr: I agree with you that a transmition line passes along the main road of Vistas, but it would be similar for all construction going on that road, or for that matter even on the current golf course road there is a transmission line. Also, since the line passes outside the complex & not inside it will not have any impact on the value of vistas. As & when Metro starts construction, hopefully the transmition lines will not be allowed to remain in proximity of metro network.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himkat
    Is anything available in vistas......i want a 3bhk. whats the price and discounts etc? Whom can i contact for that.

if not Vistas what else is good in the same area? My Budget is between 55L to 65L

Please Help....

- 2-3 days back(Aug 1) Unitech has launched the last tower for 4500 rs/sqfeet please get in touch with the marketing office at signatures tower if there is any unit avaibale for sale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Unitech is earning a premium on its name. I have personally experienced the construction quality of Unitech, over the last few yrs. & it is no longer good but ok now. Many other projects , namely Spire South, Tulip(Purple,whie,orange) & a few upcoming projects-Today Homes etc...are in vicinity of Unitch Vista/sunbreeze & r at much lower rates. I feel there is no point in paying premium for name's sake

Hey friend, partly i agree that current price is bit high but this has been the case with most of the reputed brannd project in gurgaon. It is also because around sohna road, there is not much of supply coming from known builder. GPL, Tulip etc r inexperienced playes. Otherwise Look at Emaar, Bestech Spa Next etc. They are also quite expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • high tension wires

how can they charge 4500 psft with high tension wires all around.

Towers E1, E2 will have them in the face. Imagine 13th floor balconies.
    CommentQuote