Unitech Sunbreeze, Unitech Group, Sector 69, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 10 2018
251 | Posts
56649 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unitech Sunbreeze, Unitech Group, Sector 69, Gurgaon

It looks like Unitech is all set to launch phase-2 for Sunbreeze. Dealers are collecting pre-launch checks for booking ( 6L for 3bhk and 8L for 4bhk ).

The offered price would be same ( or more) than Vista, which was 4250 psft with 150 Rs discount for first few bookings.

Will this be a good investment option for next 2-3 yrs ?
    Last edited December 22 2016, 05:26 PM.

Re : Unitech Sunbreeze, Unitech Group, Sector 69, Gurgaon

At the price of 4100, it's simply rubbish. All the escalation is already built into the price. Also would suggest to go look at the location first. There is no road currently there. Golf Course extension road would be extended beyond Sohna Road where Unitech is coming up. Vista in resale is quoating around 3750.

And as far as I know, they have not even started work on sunbreeze1 or vista even 8-10 months after launch.

Also, at 4000-4100 you can get Emaar MGS Sector65 where some work has already started & floor plans are much better & infact society would be much better. There already is the location advantage & compared to Sector-70, sector65 is much better.

So no real reasons to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
      It looks like Unitech is all set to launch phase-2 for Sunbreeze. Dealers are collecting pre-launch checks for booking ( 6L for 3bhk and 8L for 4bhk ).

The offered price would be same ( or more) than Vista, which was 4250 psft with 150 Rs discount for first few bookings.

Will this be a good investment option for next 2-3 yrs ?
      Price is too high for the location
      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
        Price is too high for the location
        Before taking the final plunge on Noida (Blossom County), I decided to give Gurgaon a shot and visited CP II (out of my budget) and site for Unitech Vista & Tulip.

To my utmost horror the current access is through a narrow village road and the site is next to nothing but a functioning brick kiln. You can see some high rises at a distance but no access roads, and guess what (both Tulip and Unitech are sold out - acc. to the broker).

It was seeing the prices at this isolated location in Gurgaon that helped me make up my mind on Noida rather that parting my hard earned money to some financer/speculator mafia of Gurgaon.

Comment

Originally posted by onlyvicky View Post
          Before taking the final plunge on Noida (Blossom County), I decided to give Gurgaon a shot and visited CP II (out of my budget) and site for Unitech Vista & Tulip.

To my utmost horror the current access is through a narrow village road and the site is next to nothing but a functioning brick kiln. You can see some high rises at a distance but no access roads, and guess what (both Tulip and Unitech are sold out - acc. to the broker).

It was seeing the prices at this isolated location in Gurgaon that helped me make up my mind on Noida rather that parting my hard earned money to some financer/speculator mafia of Gurgaon.
          Vicky,

I completely agree. If someone is planning to buy for his own ( and location is not preference), Noida is better in terms of value for money.

But for RE investment point, there is no match for Gurgaon. Brokers/ Builders nexus will make sure that prices grow at steady state even if there is no development at ground.
          Sunbreeze/Vista/Tulip, all these projects have appreciated by 20-30% in last 6 months with no major development. Once Golf Course Extn Rd will be ready, prices will be 30% more. In gurgaon, all projects get sold out in pre-launch phase, something I have not seen in Noida.

Comment

Vicky,

I completely agree. If someone is planning to buy for his own ( and location is not preference), Noida is better in terms of value for money.

But for RE investment point, there is no match for Gurgaon. Brokers/ Builders nexus will make sure that prices grow at steady state even if there is no development at ground.
            Sunbreeze/Vista/Tulip, all these projects have appreciated by 20-30% in last 6 months with no major development. Once Golf Course Extn Rd will be ready, prices will be 30% more. In gurgaon, all projects get sold out in pre-launch phase, something I have not seen in Noida.
            A case in point in Noida Blossom County, to which I have now committed. It has marketed for 6mths now and is only about 50% sold (which is high for Noida). The Gurgaon market is based on a 'bigger fool' theory which assumes the existence of a bigger fool, who will always be around to pay a higher price for one's property - it works as long as the music is on, but once the music is off someone is going to loose their chair/shirt/pants/money - god knows what.

Price can reach the stratosphere - but will need to be supported by income. So either I am out of touch with people's income in this country or the prices are running ahead of income. Only time will tell.

Comment

Vicky,

Brokers/Builders cannot keep on escalating prices for ever. Finally a time has to come when these flats have to be bought by end users. If this does not happen then there is property bubble in making and when it will burst then all these builder/brokers will find no place even in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by onlyvicky View Post
                A case in point in Noida Blossom County, to which I have now committed. It has marketed for 6mths now and is only about 50% sold (which is high for Noida). The Gurgaon market is based on a 'bigger fool' theory which assumes the existence of a bigger fool, who will always be around to pay a higher price for one's property - it works as long as the music is on, but once the music is off someone is going to loose their chair/shirt/pants/money - god knows what.

Price can reach the stratosphere - but will need to be supported by income. So either I am out of touch with people's income in this country or the prices are running ahead of income. Only time will tell.
                Completely agree with you vicky.
                Complete sold-out of project thing is all rubbish.

Property prices rose from 2000-2007 when people bought a flat for 25 lacs and now its worth 1 crore.
                This thing will not happen now and people are only hedging against this, which could only lead to a bubble burst.
                Now one should not expect a flat bought at 50 lacs to be priced at 1 crore in few years from now.

Comment

Guys I am trying to understand Unitech Sunbreeze project.. It would be great if you can give your inputs on this projects .It's pros / cons and prevailing resale rates.. I am looking for 2200 sq ft + area top floor...

Please, suggest...

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav2k101 View Post
                    Brokers/Builders cannot keep on escalating prices for ever. Finally a time has to come when these flats have to be bought by end users. If this does not happen then there is property bubble in making and when it will burst then all these builder/brokers will find no place even in hell.
                    Its brokers/builder nexus which maybe delayed the infra projects in GGN like SPR, NPR, metro etc.

Upto when the project costs go up. THere has be some end user. Without which all hype will bo.
                    Even I am eagerly waiting for a correction.
                    BTW, I have invested in a project in GGN.

Lets see. Coming 6-12 months will be crucial as definitely market will get some direction as markets in Bombay/GGN/Pune are over heated...

More Views.....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X