Pivotal Riddhi Siddhi by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 99, Gurgaon

Last updated: October 4 2016
24 | Posts
4236 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pivotal Riddhi Siddhi by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 99, Gurgaon

The draw has been done for the project and if I am not wrong each of the applicants got an allotment here.

The company has not started construction yet as the EC is still pending, however, the same is expected within the next few months.

Also company raised demand for service tax this month.

If any one has any update on this project, feel free to post here please.

Re : Pivotal Riddhi Siddhi by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 99, Gurgaon

Originally posted by miketest View Post
    The draw has been done for the project and if I am not wrong each of the applicants got an allotment here.

The company has not started construction yet as the EC is still pending, however, the same is expected within the next few months.

Also company raised demand for service tax this month.

If any one has any update on this project, feel free to post here please.
    Yes, I have also seen the news about the draw & it's confirm that the draw has been done.I am not sure about the raised service tax. Does any one have an idea how much tax has been raised by the builder?

Comment

Originally posted by hass_ali_23 View Post
      Yes, I have also seen the news about the draw & it's confirm that the draw has been done.I am not sure about the raised service tax. Does any one have an idea how much tax has been raised by the builder?
      Everybody has received 17k demand of servcie tax. If you have not got it, contact the builder.

Comment

Here is the mandatory advertisement giving the allottees a final chance to pay, in case the developer wishes to proceed with cancellation.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by simpleton123 View Post
          Here is the mandatory advertisement giving the allottees a final chance to pay, in case the developer wishes to proceed with cancellation.
          Thanks for sharing .. around 190 ppl did not deposit the amount. very high number..

Comment

Such a high number of defaulter peculiar to this project ? Any info on number of defaulters in other projects.

Comment

There is a whatsapp group for all the allottes of riddhi siddhi project. Let me know if anyone wants to be added to the group.

Comment

• patria
                patria commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Anubhav
                This is Sanjay mobile number 9810750192
                Please add my number in whatsapp group

Thanks

Hello anubhav12;
              How cud I join WhatsApp group of Pivotal Riddhi siddhi.
              Last edited November 4 2015, 12:45 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Any updates? Is constrction started?

Comment

I don't think there is any progress on construction front.

I have also created the facebook group along with whatsapp group for allottees to interact. The group address is https://www.facebook.com/groups/1642084559393658/
                  Last edited November 23 2015, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X