Indiabulls comes in sec 104 Gulmohar Avenue a society for ex service men and civil services official.
Booking will be done on covered area.
Sizes are
1400 sq ft
1600 sq ft
1900 sq ft
2400 sq ft
3100 sq ft.

These are coverd area.

No PLC charges
No car parking charges
No club charges.

Basic rate- 4600/sq ft
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • Other
    Looks good.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Senior members pls comment.

Is ILD background ok with respect to delivery.

How abt payment plan? Or rather PLP plan.

Senior pls comment about the overall rating about this investment since entry price looks attractive.
    CommentQuote
    • Builder Review
    do you trust indiabulls?? Their track record is not that great if you look at real estate delivery from Mumbai to Delhi --alllowing for the debacle snail effect of the potential goldmine known as DEW. And sector 104 is lets see on DEW !!!!
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    • Floor Plan
    Originally Posted by Rohit1975
    do you trust indiabulls?? Their track record is not that great if you look at real estate delivery from Mumbai to Delhi --alllowing for the debacle snail effect of the potential goldmine known as DEW. And sector 104 is lets see on DEW !!!!

Dear Friends and RE Gurus,

No activity on this thread. But, this project is being actively marketed by some facilitators.

The positive side is that the rate quoted is very competitive for person like me who are looking to buy as end-user. Secondly, the carpet area to super area ratio is appox. 65% (w/b) which is also an attraction.

But can someone advise me on the potential drawbacks?. Straight and honest advise shall be valued and appreciated the most.

Regards
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    The basic details seems to be fine wrt to pricing and clp plan. The project looks to be on the higher density side but commands better location than Indiabulls Centrum Park-103.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Has any one booked in this project? If yes how much discount one got?
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Has anyone booked in this project??

Pricing seems good, I want to book in this for end user perspective . Any feedback about this project?
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • ROI
    India Bulls is coming up with its new project in sector 104 i.e. Gulmohar Avenue.

Location of Gulmohar is nice, it is around 300-400 meters from DEW.

Pricing estimate given by brokers in the market is all inclusive 5200 psf.

Experienced users are requested to please advice whether investment in this property is worth it. Please also advice about credibility of India Bulls based on your experience in other Gurgoan projects like Centrum, Enigma etc.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    I am really interested in this project. Can seniors guide on this project , I am looking at this from end use perspective. DEW would have develop manyfold in the coming 5-7 years.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by divx0311
    I am really interested in this project. Can seniors guide on this project , I am looking at this from end use perspective. DEW would have develop manyfold in the coming 5-7 years.

Would advice just have a word with Indiabulls Centrum Park end user before investing in any IB project to take your best decision.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    Originally Posted by pschow
    The basic details seems to be fine wrt to pricing and clp plan. The project looks to be on the higher density side but commands better location than Indiabulls Centrum Park-103.

What do you mean when you "higher density side"? Yes, location is superb, hence this would be a higher end project than Centrum Park (I hope my assumptions are correct here).
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Can any senior member suggest on this?
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by arpit2201
    Can any senior member suggest on this?

Did you book the flat? Please let me know the reason also.
    CommentQuote