Hello - i wanted to enquire about commercial property rates - in particular how is Landmark Corporate Park - sector 69, gurgaon. They are coming up with IT space/office space. The only option in office space is Approx 10 lakh for 100 sq ft furnished office (without parking). Open parking is free but one can purchase parking. The idea seems novel but what is the going rate for commercial property in that area (or in developed areas of Gurgaon - say MG road)?

They are charging approx 9000 per sq ft for a 100 sq feet stand alone office (but including furnishing and laptop). Offering 12% return for 3 years. Say land is own (-3 and -1 are done). Can someone please advise.?

Also i got the option of Palam Corporate Plaza (Gurgaon). they are surprisingly charging ~5000 per sq ft for office space on floor 4/5. Why is there a premium for landmark? or is there something i am missing here.

Any information would be gladly welcome.

Thanks,
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It is a good price for own use.

I doubt if you will get 7-8000 pm rent - small offices are difficult to rent out
    CommentQuote
  • Have you invested in this property ? I almost had. I gave the cheque to the broker and later told him to hold onto that deal because I could't make up my mind completely. Please suggest should I go ahead ? What are other good commercial property investments in NCR for upto 10-12 Lac budget ?
    CommentQuote
  • Advise please

Hi ..i am also on similar boat.. i am planning to invest around 70-80 lacs for an IT office space of around 1500 sq feet on sohna road.. is it advisable

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • There are various of real estate company in Gurgaon which offers IT office space. DLF, Vatika Business Center, Unitech, Ansal Group ,Supertech and M3M these are coveted and appreciable real estate company in Gurgaon which offers well furnished office space.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector road 60 meter wide is under construction and expected to comlete 2-3 months. I myself has visited this sector road in Aug, 2017
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • gecashish1 years ago
      Any latest progress on the project/handover?
      Any whatsapp group to discuss the same?