Dear All,

i have not heard Orris in residential sector apart from Orris carnation, which under construction(Last month they have performed " Bhami Poojan") , i heard but not physically verified , planning to go there for verification. Now they are coming with new project Orris Aster Court in the same location. Would like to discuss his credibility and ability to deliver both projects in time span of three years. Let us join this Thread to benefit other investor like me to provide correct information. i have read in website that orris is debut free developer and can be considered positive zone :

Some of the advantage (I am assuming based on analysis on website and some broker opinion)

1) Debut free developer
2) Location wise good (Sector 85)
3) HDFC approved carnation project and may be they will approve Aster court as well
4) Prices are lesser in comparison to other neighbor developer
5) New in business and has own property
7) Only two ongoing project (Aster court money will go carnation project so carnation will be completed and they will fulfill our dreams)
8) Other projects in pipeline (So other projects money flow will go in Carnation/Aster court after two year of time span)
9) Good channel partner (DLF/Vatika)
10) Delivered business projects on time or little bit delayed
11) Determination and commitment of his person in command ( Mr Gupta)

Disadvantage

1) Delay in carnation project (After one year no significant progress seen)
2) No modular kitchen, not up to mark design specification in carnation and aster court project)
3) Doubt on time line (To deliver the project in 36 month)
4) No transparency in flat transaction (Existing customer can validate or share his experience)
5) Builder/Underwriter/Broker nexus to increase the prices (Prices aster court 2190->2250->2295->2400->2450->2550 (within in month) –Need justification
6) No information on carnation project status

Can carnation project customer share your experience here?

Can Astor court customer share your experience during pre- lunch booking?

Please share your information for our benefit in this forum

Arvind Mishra
Read more
984 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ArvindMishra
    If it is true then AC is clear winner

Because , i am tracking both projects since inception , when i have taken AC that time Emaar Palm hills was 3500 and difference was 1250 bsp nowadays in resell it is 500 only. ( if I will take your broker price AC=3000, EPH=3500 in resale)

Arvind What is resale price for AC?. Emaar Palm hills has not appreciated much in last 6 months still available 3600/ +-50. so in short term AC is a winner.
    CommentQuote
  • hi,

I when click on ur name it says "access restricted" how do I send PM ?
    give me ur email id, will send it there

Regards,
    -Manish

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Please PM me the broker details . A friend is interested to book . In fact, if somebody is selling at 3400, he might book 2, one for his brother too .

PM me the Broker details urgently .
    CommentQuote
  • mkarya, i am receiving PM's from others without any issues . Try once again .

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • Interested in Aster Court

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    mkarya, i am receiving PM's from others without any issues . Try once again .

Thanks .

Hi Manoja & Manish

I am also interested in Aster Court for a 3 BHK

Can you please share the brokers detail with me too.

regards

pushkar
    CommentQuote
  • I am still waiting for a PM from mkarya & don't have the Broker details .

Originally Posted by pushkarss
    Hi Manoja & Manish

I am also interested in Aster Court for a 3 BHK

Can you please share the brokers detail with me too.

regards

pushkar
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Friends,
    I need information about the process of buying in resale properties(with home loan) :-

Considering that I want to purchase an apartment in aster court and say resale rate is 2600/- and the original booking is done at 2300/-

1) Now the bank will finance the 80% of total cost considering the original booking rate of 2300/- (assuming) or bank will finance 80% considering the current resale rate of 2600/- ??

2) Additionaly I read in some previous posts that not all the towers are approved for bank loans...as Orris is not having the required approvals for all the towers (till topmost floors).

Can somebody please share if there is more information regarding which all towers has the approvals...

3) Also ...which all banks has approved the Orris Aster court and providing the home loans...has they started disbursements

4) Since I am a salaried and could not afford to pay beyond 20%-25% at the current resale rates....would it be feasible for people like me to afford such property ?

5) any major risks involved in buying the under-contruction property in resale?

Thanks & Regards
    CommentQuote
  • I also would have asked same question. except I know the answers of first question
    1) Bank will loan on 2300 bsp ..i.e max 80% of 2300

Please help us for other questions
    CommentQuote
  • >>4) Since I am a salaried and could not afford to pay beyond 20%-25% at the current resale rates....would it be feasible for people like me to afford such property ?

if seller accepts payment on chq then it should not be a problem. you can insist seller to accept payment in white.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone tell what are the resale price for various ORIS projects?
    Thanks !!
    CommentQuote
  • around 2600-2700 for carnation/aster

Originally Posted by bhawani
    Can someone tell what are the resale price for various ORIS projects?
    Thanks !!
    CommentQuote
  • orris resale

carnation-- 2bhk --resale price -- 2900/-
    carnation-- 3bhk --resale price -- 2800/-
    aster court-- 3bhk-- resale price-- 2800/-

I have taken aster court 3bhk(1450sqft) in resale in 2700/- just 10 days back and now i m receiving call from dealer for 2800/-.

Location wise & in term of appreciation, aster court is far better than carnation.

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    around 2600-2700 for carnation/aster
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Priya,

congrats !!

you got this flat in which tower ? which floor ?

you may join aster court google group for more discussions

http://groups.google.com/group/ACVRWA

Regards,
    -Mansih
    CommentQuote
  • Aster Court Tower B : Next Payment

Hi All,

i have received demand letter for Tower B For below event :

On casting of basement Roof(10% of BSP+25% IDW+25% PLC)

And we need to pay by June 06, 2011.

i have already posted this info in Google group. This is for others, who have not joined the group Yet.

Arvind

CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manish.
    I have taken flat in tower 3-E 7TH FLOOR.

Originally Posted by mkarya
    Hi Priya,

congrats !!

you got this flat in which tower ? which floor ?

you may join aster court google group for more discussions

http://groups.google.com/group/ACVRWA

Regards,
    -Mansih
    CommentQuote
  • google group for orris carnation?

hi all
    is there a google group for Orris carnation residency?

tia
    anurag
    CommentQuote