Big ad in todays paper for 40000 psy approx for plots in 37C.

Any info?

Sorry if old thread already exists
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=69745

This is the location map given in the paper ad. Found it in ILD spire thread
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks

Any info?

Hey venky,

Which newspaper ? Plot size ?
    CommentQuote

Any info?

Hi Venky,

Can you please share more info about this project / builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnguy
    Hi Venky,

Can you please share more info about this project / builder?

Attaching the Ad which came yesterday in Times property (I got it from epaper just now - 1st Nov - click the right button to reach about page 40 or 50). It seems to be in Sector 37D and not in C - I dont know exactly where. I thought the area marked with star belongs to Ramprastha but apparently not - or perhaps ILD bought from RP.

264 is the smaller size at 39750 psy it comes to 1.04 crore for the BSP alone. Extra charges probably another 7 to 10% will come. So if you pay about 30% using 30-30-40 plan it will come to a downpayment of 40 lakhs.

This much one can glean from ad.

Rest I am clueless.

But 40,000 is a cheap enough price for land in this location - it is setting a ceiling for the plots Ramprastha will sell - and also a ceiling on G99 plots. Especially with a 30-30-40 plan and a discount, it seems investment worthy for a two year hold or until possession when the 40% becomes due - I would expect a 30% price bump up on DEW completion.

264 sy is a decent size for self use and I am sure this offer will be sold out very fast if not already

I would suspect some issues at this price which is at discount to Vatika and G99 plots - perhaps there is a land dispute
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Attaching the Ad which came yesterday in Times property (I got it from epaper just now - 1st Nov - click the right button to reach about page 40 or 50). It seems to be in Sector 37D and not in C - I dont know exactly where. I thought the area marked with star belongs to Ramprastha but apparently not - or perhaps ILD bought from RP.

264 is the smaller size at 39750 psy it comes to 1.04 crore for the BSP alone. Extra charges probably another 7 to 10% will come. So if you pay about 30% using 30-30-40 plan it will come to a downpayment of 40 lakhs.

This much one can glean from ad.

Rest I am clueless.

But 40,000 is a cheap enough price for land in this location - it is setting a ceiling for the plots Ramprastha will sell - and also a ceiling on G99 plots. Especially with a 30-30-40 plan and a discount, it seems investment worthy for a two year hold or until possession when the 40% becomes due - I would expect a 30% price bump up on DEW completion.

264 sy is a decent size for self use and I am sure this offer will be sold out very fast if not already

I would suspect some issues at this price which is at discount to Vatika and G99 plots - perhaps there is a land dispute

Thanks for the info :)
    CommentQuote