Big ad in todays paper for 40000 psy approx for plots in 37C.

Any info?

Sorry if old thread already exists
Read more
Reply
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=69745

    This is the location map given in the paper ad. Found it in ILD spire thread
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Big ad in todays paper for 40000 psy approx for plots in 37C.

    Any info?

    Sorry if old thread already exists



    Hey venky,

    Which newspaper ? Plot size ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Big ad in todays paper for 40000 psy approx for plots in 37C.

    Any info?

    Sorry if old thread already exists


    Hi Venky,

    Can you please share more info about this project / builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnguy
    Hi Venky,

    Can you please share more info about this project / builder?


    Attaching the Ad which came yesterday in Times property (I got it from epaper just now - 1st Nov - click the right button to reach about page 40 or 50). It seems to be in Sector 37D and not in C - I dont know exactly where. I thought the area marked with star belongs to Ramprastha but apparently not - or perhaps ILD bought from RP.

    264 is the smaller size at 39750 psy it comes to 1.04 crore for the BSP alone. Extra charges probably another 7 to 10% will come. So if you pay about 30% using 30-30-40 plan it will come to a downpayment of 40 lakhs.

    This much one can glean from ad.

    Rest I am clueless.

    But 40,000 is a cheap enough price for land in this location - it is setting a ceiling for the plots Ramprastha will sell - and also a ceiling on G99 plots. Especially with a 30-30-40 plan and a discount, it seems investment worthy for a two year hold or until possession when the 40% becomes due - I would expect a 30% price bump up on DEW completion.

    264 sy is a decent size for self use and I am sure this offer will be sold out very fast if not already

    I would suspect some issues at this price which is at discount to Vatika and G99 plots - perhaps there is a land dispute
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Attaching the Ad which came yesterday in Times property (I got it from epaper just now - 1st Nov - click the right button to reach about page 40 or 50). It seems to be in Sector 37D and not in C - I dont know exactly where. I thought the area marked with star belongs to Ramprastha but apparently not - or perhaps ILD bought from RP.

    264 is the smaller size at 39750 psy it comes to 1.04 crore for the BSP alone. Extra charges probably another 7 to 10% will come. So if you pay about 30% using 30-30-40 plan it will come to a downpayment of 40 lakhs.

    This much one can glean from ad.

    Rest I am clueless.

    But 40,000 is a cheap enough price for land in this location - it is setting a ceiling for the plots Ramprastha will sell - and also a ceiling on G99 plots. Especially with a 30-30-40 plan and a discount, it seems investment worthy for a two year hold or until possession when the 40% becomes due - I would expect a 30% price bump up on DEW completion.

    264 sy is a decent size for self use and I am sure this offer will be sold out very fast if not already

    I would suspect some issues at this price which is at discount to Vatika and G99 plots - perhaps there is a land dispute


    Thanks for the info :)
    CommentQuote