• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Transfer Charges By Noida Builders

Seniors, please reply!

Comment

Transfer charges-Money sucking by Noida Builders

This is in regard to the flat that I hold in HOMES121 owned by Ajnara & Gulshan homes. Recently I was planning to sell this flat and to my surprise the builder has put undue conditions in front of me making me feel cheated. the points that he told me :

- No late penalty i.e. Approx Rs 1,20,000 will be given to me if I sell my flat. This amount belongs to me and builder has no right to stop the same.

- Builder is charging an undue amount of approx Rs 200,000 for the gain that i have in that flat. i booked the flat at 3000 and now the circle rate are 4000. He is asking me 20% of the increased amount to be paid to him.

I feel like taking a legal action against the builder.

Comment

Originally posted by tarun441 View Post
        This is in regard to the flat that I hold in HOMES121 owned by Ajnara & Gulshan homes. Recently I was planning to sell this flat and to my surprise the builder has put undue conditions in front of me making me feel cheated. the points that he told me :

- No late penalty i.e. Approx Rs 1,20,000 will be given to me if I sell my flat. This amount belongs to me and builder has no right to stop the same.

- Builder is charging an undue amount of approx Rs 200,000 for the gain that i have in that flat. i booked the flat at 3000 and now the circle rate are 4000. He is asking me 20% of the increased amount to be paid to him.

I feel like taking a legal action against the builder.
        Have you read the BBA you have signed with builder? What does it say about late penalty and transfer? That is the only legal document you have. Baki sab builder ki maherbani ke upar!!!

Comment

It does state that they will charge an amount of Rs 100 as transfer charges. Other than that whatever I mentioned above, I came to know from them only. They are just crooks. Any help what can I do to overcome this scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by tarun441 View Post
            It does state that they will charge an amount of Rs 100 as transfer charges. Other than that whatever I mentioned above, I came to know from them only. They are just crooks. Any help what can I do to overcome this scenario.
            You can take them to consumer court if they cause you undue harassment to stall your sale. However, I believe the possession is due very soon. You should wait and get the possession as after that builder can do nothing to stop you from selling.
            At the end of the day, all these builders (esp. in NCR) are nothing but small-time crooks who have no interest in customer support and satisfaction. It is these cocky ones who would have to shut shop soon.

Comment

I am selling my apartment in greater Noid and the broker says that the Transfer Memorandum charges are to be borne by the seller. Is this correct ? Because it works out to approximately 1.5 lacs . Moreover, I believe that some addl under the table charges are also involved ? Can anyone please clarify

Comment

Paramount is charge 450psf as transfer charges in there villa project in greater noida

Comment

Till what time the transfer charge valid:
                  1. Till possession offered? Or
                  2. Till registry?

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                    Till what time the transfer charge valid:
                    1. Till possession offered? Or
                    2. Till registry?
                    1. Till registry builder can levy transfer charge.
                    2. After registry RWA can ask transfer charge.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X