Hi Friends,

I am looking for an apartment in Noida around sector 32 (as metro is nearby) and commuting to Delhi will be easy. I have an office in Lajpat Nagar and also in Noida Sector 3. Last week I visited Indirapuram and though some of the apartments are nice with club, gym and all, but most of the people advised me to invest in Noida and not in Indirapuram. I then went through this forum and found out that Sector 75-78 are all near graveyard and not a good value for money and not worth buying right now

I am looking for a 3 bhk or 3 bhk + servant room apartment. My budget is in the range of 70-80 Lakh. Can you please advice me on where to buy an apartment. I been told that Amrapali has a construction going on in Sector 50 and I can try there. But it might be expensive.

Can you please guide and help?
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi
    there is no issue of graveyard in sector 76-78.lot of end use people have booked their flats in these sectors and these area will be best in near futre based conectivity and liabable.options like mahagun moderne/golf city and many more.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Its far from Sector 32

Sector 76-78 are far from sector 32, is there no better option besides these?
    (Good builder, facilities and time duration along with proximity to Sector 32)
    CommentQuote
  • then you hv option in 34 supertech and antriksh nature in sec 52.
    CommentQuote
  • Supertech is not a good builder is it?
    CommentQuote
  • Or shall I buy in Sector 137?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by candidboy
    Hi Friends,

I am looking for an apartment in Noida around sector 32 (as metro is nearby) and commuting to Delhi will be easy. I have an office in Lajpat Nagar and also in Noida Sector 3. Last week I visited Indirapuram and though some of the apartments are nice with club, gym and all, but most of the people advised me to invest in Noida and not in Indirapuram. I then went through this forum and found out that Sector 75-78 are all near graveyard and not a good value for money and not worth buying right now

I am looking for a 3 bhk or 3 bhk + servant room apartment. My budget is in the range of 70-80 Lakh. Can you please advice me on where to buy an apartment. I been told that Amrapali has a construction going on in Sector 50 and I can try there. But it might be expensive.

Can you please guide and help?

With your budget You can consider the following premium options-:
    -Lotus panache/Boulevard
    -Logix Blossom
    -Omaxe Twin tower
    -Jaypee Wishtown
    -Unitech grande

wat is ur purpose?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    -Lotus panache/Boulevard
    -Logix Blossom
    -Omaxe Twin tower
    -Jaypee Wishtown
    -Unitech grande

wat is ur purpose?

Munish, the requirement is near Sector 32 City Center Metro Station (CCMS), except Omaxe Twin Towers, none of the projects mentioned by you is anywhere near it.

Anyways, in this budget of Rs 70-80 lakhs, you can get a 3 BHK flat in the following projects. These are ready to move in flats, few of them are without club and gym. A lot of high quality gyms have recently opened in Sector 50 and 51 (like in Ramagya School, Noddy School, B-Block market in Sector 51 etc). You can use thier services as most of the gyms and clubs in housing society are poorly maintained, non A/c and have untrained staff.

Sector 51:
    =======

1. Parsvnath Residency, DPS Housing Society, Gateway Apartment. These 3 societies are hardly 500 meters from CCMS.

2. Kendriya Vihar (Around 1 km from CCMS)

Sector 50:

1. Rail Vihar, ATS Green I and II, Kailash Dham and Mahagun Morpheus
    These are within 1 - 1.5 km from CCMS.

2. Around 12 housing society in F Block, Sector 50. These are 2-2.5 km from CCMS.

For finding projects near Sector 32 metro station, go to 99acres and select "Residential Apartments" in "Noida" in "Sector 50 and 51" within "60-100 lakh".

I did the same and could find114 property listings.
    CommentQuote
  • My main purpose is to move there probably in 1-2 years.

I went to see ATS in Sector 50 and the flat was little unusual. While most of the apartments I have seen are properly made, this one was of a little different shape (like a maze) and I didn't liked it.

I also went to see Purvanchal Silver City/ATS Village in Sector 93 A (just to see the build quality and ambience) and it was amazing. Are any builder coming up with something like this in my range in these sectors?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Candiboy,

Just to update you, the noida metro is confirmed to go to sector 62, all the details have finalised and the plans approved. Once this line is made the metro station distance from Sec 75 will reduct to 1 to 1.5 Kms ( Present is 3~3.5 Kms).

Personally I think the Sec 50 is very over priced and once the supply from sec 75~78 will start hitting the markets, these sectors will loose the sheen.

The only problem is these projects will be delivered between next 2.5 years to 4.5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    -Lotus panache/Boulevard
    -Logix Blossom
    -Omaxe Twin tower
    -Jaypee Wishtown
    -Unitech grande

wat is ur purpose?

If he goes for omaxe, jaypee or unitech grande - he might not get possession anytime soon....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by candidboy
    My main purpose is to move there probably in 1-2 years.

I went to see ATS in Sector 50 and the flat was little unusual. While most of the apartments I have seen are properly made, this one was of a little different shape (like a maze) and I didn't liked it.

I also went to see Purvanchal Silver City/ATS Village in Sector 93 A (just to see the build quality and ambience) and it was amazing. Are any builder coming up with something like this in my range in these sectors?

Ok in that case Sanjeev gives you options in Sec 50 and 51. worth considering could be over priced.

In your time frame of 1-2 yrs(similar to ATS quality) only Lotus and Logix look feasible and they will be VFM deals. As per the DPR , Metro will be passing close by(2-3-km)
    CommentQuote
  • Which one is better lotus or Logix?
    CommentQuote
  • Check out Logix, they have minimum loading.
    CommentQuote
  • hello frnds .
    i am planning to buy a 2 or 3bhk apartment (whichever is available) near sec 51,53 or 34.
    MY BUDGET IS 60-70L.

PLZZZZ HELP. ASAP
    CommentQuote