Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amrapali Construction Quality : it can be judged now !!

Collapse
X
Collapse

Amrapali Construction Quality : it can be judged now !!

Last updated: July 19 2010
10 | Posts
4259 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amrapali Construction Quality : it can be judged now !!

A lot of threads of this forum usually talks of poor construction quality of Amrapali.

Right now, Amrapali has a project i.e. Amrapali Platinum, which is near completion.

Hence people can have a first hand experience of the finishing raw materials being used by amrapali as currently finishing is being done for Phase I.

I went to the site today and found a huge pile (nearly 95&#37 Kajaria tiles of various size.

As promised, Amrapali is indeed using high quality tiles.

Also, as promised, Amrapali is using 3 x 3 feet vitrified tiles In Drawing and dining.

I went inside one of the towers. LG aluminum door and windows are being used.

POP base is being done on the walls for plastic paints.

PVC pipes are being used for supplying water.

In staircase, white marble is being used (most of the builders use grey stone for staircase).

In 13 acres, there are only 9 towers with 1000 flats.

It gives a density of 77 flats per acre. Supertech cape town will have 7000 flats in 50 acres, i.e. 140 flats per acre, nearly double the number of flats per acre compared to Amrapali Platinum.

People who have some concern about the poor construction quality of Amrapali should go and visit Platinum project.

Its very difficult to judge the quality of a project in initial stages as only things being used at that stage are cement, iron bars and bricks.

Quality can be judged by people like us when the project reach finishing stage as then we can see the brands/quality of tiles, aluminum frames, wooden floors, paint, wooden frames, marble etc.
    Last edited by sanjeevchaudhri; July 18 2010, 08:07 PM. Reason: ,

Re : Amrapali Construction Quality : it can be judged now !!

Thanks sanjeev.. this will be much of relieve for amrapalians...

Comment

Originally posted by sanjeevchaudhri View Post
      A lot of threads of this forum usually talks of poor construction quality of Amrapali.

Right now, Amrapali has a project i.e. Amrapali Platinum, which is near completion.

Hence people can have a first hand experience of the finishing raw materials being used by amrapali as currently finishing is being done for Phase I.

I went to the site today and found a huge pile (nearly 95%) Kajaria tiles of various size.

As promised, Amrapali is indeed using high quality tiles.

Also, as promised, Amrapali is using 3 x 3 feet vitrified tiles In Drawing and dining.

I went inside one of the towers. LG aluminum door and windows are being used.

POP base is being done on the walls for plastic paints.

PVC pipes are being used for supplying water.

In staircase, white marble is being used (most of the builders use grey stone for staircase).

In 13 acres, there are only 9 towers with 1000 flats.

It gives a density of 77 flats per acre. Supertech cape town will have 7000 flats in 50 acres, i.e. 140 flats per acre, nearly double the number of flats per acre compared to Amrapali Platinum.

People who have some concern about the poor construction quality of Amrapali should go and visit Platinum project.

Its very difficult to judge the quality of a project in initial stages as only things being used at that stage are cement, iron bars and bricks.

Quality can be judged by people like us when the project reach finishing stage as then we can see the brands/quality of tiles, aluminum frames, wooden floors, paint, wooden frames, marble etc.
      Good to hear this. Seems like they have done DD on their past feedback
      MM

Comment

Hi Guys,

Its a good news for ppl who have booked in Amrapali.

But the major complain I have heard are about sepage in Amrapali construction.And this can be judged once rains start pouring in noida.

Comment

Dear All ,
          Platinum buyers may be lucky get good quality as Amrapali wants to show case this project . They have to sell so many new projects and the paltinum is good example for the new customers. But not sure which quality they will deliver for new projects?Like they were showing Platinum sample flat to Pan Oasis customers but every body knows the differnce of qulity betwen the two!
          Last edited by rajna03; July 19 2010, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Well the real quality is about the structure of the buildings, the kind of material used , I hope they have used such good quality material there also.

Generally very few builders give a total good quality building.
            Digvijay

Comment

That's a news. Now atleast the builder who is launching the projects at a faster rate then a quarterly magzines addition, have something to show.
              But the quality of a society is not just the inner furnishings and the building quality.
              There are lots of societies which don't have seepage and have okey quality. A real good society means good facilities and good clubs and very good maintenance.
              Why ATS like builder are popular, they are because they have a very good maintenance and quality clubs.
              Let's see how the final society takes shape.

Comment

I completely agree with that

Originally posted by vsangal View Post
                That's a news. Now atleast the builder who is launching the projects at a faster rate then a quarterly magzines addition, have something to show.
                But the quality of a society is not just the inner furnishings and the building quality.
                There are lots of societies which don't have seepage and have okey quality. A real good society means good facilities and good clubs and very good maintenance.
                Why ATS like builder are popular, they are because they have a very good maintenance and quality clubs.
                Let's see how the final society takes shape.
                Digvijay

Comment

If we become a little optimistic for a change

Also if we look closely at the pattern of the launches which are happening every alternate week,we can extrapolate it to the following optimistic thinking :

1) The party is not going to be over anytime soon (in terms of new product launches,attractive pricing,some degree of innovation in the offerings etc).There is a lot of land and looks like there will be a few lac units pushed into the market in the coming years by the builders continously.
                  2) The sellers are the same old ones like the Amprapalis,Mahaguns,Ajnaras,ATS,JPs and may be a dozen more.
                  3) Competition and continued selling will be a challenge for the builder also.If he screws up his old (or already sold) projects he will lose upon the new buyers.Buyers have become intelligent (like us ) who now does a fair amount of inquiry,media (especially the business channels) have also started giving coverage to the real estate residential market.
                  4) Looks like the builders like Amrapali now have taken a long term perspective in mind,they will be here for a couple of years (contrary to the old belief in 2009 that all the builders are here to bluff and might run away with money).
                  5)A few of them may even look at getting themselves listed (I mean IPOs and stuff).
                  6)Amrapali's initiative to improve upon the quality is one such step which shows that they are looking at the long term perspective here.

7) And lastly for a change, I am being a little optimistic rather than bashing the builders

Regards,
                  GS

Comment

Strangly no one is talking about Patel Engineering who is doing construction for Platinum and I heard hold 51% stake in project.

1. Quality is a subjective matter. Ph- 1 was sold at very high price comparing to current prices in market of new projects.

2. Just assuming that any builder will deliver same quality at project sold at more than rs. 3500 all inclusive rate to project getting sold at 2500 all inclusive rate now a days will be extra optimistic.
                    Because building material/man power cost/ cost of machinary is increasing day by day and if price keep continuing flat or going down what will happen ?

3. But this is true that bigger companies can strike a better deal for raw material because they can order in bulk.

4. We all have to understand that now a days builders are selling 20% of project at Pre-launch price with very less profit in assumption that will sell at higher price latter when construction starts.
                    But as new project keep launching they can not sell at higher price as people will buy some where else.

The way inflation is going up and if cost of cement/steel start sky rocketing most of these cheap project will go for toss. As builder will not deliver suffering losses.

Interesting to see what will happen in next 3 years in NOIDA RE market.
                    Most of us including me have put on stake what ever earned/saved till date in life and also soaked in loan amounting to 10 years of future earnings.

I do not have any plan to buy any new property but stll visit this site daily as to just know what's going on in market and love to read kitty fighting among lakhpati/crorepaties of buyers of few projects.
                    Specially 3C and Logix and Gardenia Golf City.

My wish is all these project should be delivered on time and with very good quality as most of the buyers are like me who daliy go office for work and honestly earning their livinghood and whatever saved till date have given to builders in hope to get a home.

Best of luck to all the buyers and specially congrates to Platinum buyers as they are getting good quality home.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X