Hi Property Guru's,

I am looking for an accomodation in Noida ... I have visited couple of places where the societies would be coming up in 2-3 years time like Sec-74,76,137,Noida Extn...

I personally cannot manage both Bank EMI as well as rented accomodation for long...

So Guru's please guide me about the ready to move ...or places where i can get possession in Max 1 year time ... Please let me specify I have a budget of Max 30 Lakhs and i am looking for Min 2bHK flat.

Nitin Gupta
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Guru's ,

Please put your views and suggestion about my above Query.Thanks

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • Considering the constraints you have mentioned, Crossings Republic seems to be the only available option for you if you want to buy house in a housing society. The other option can be builder foloors in Indiarapuram.

Originally Posted by nitin470
    Hi Guru's ,

Please put your views and suggestion about my above Query.Thanks

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • apologies for question over your question, but I am also riding the same boat, the difference is that my budget is 60L.

Please suggest
    CommentQuote
  • That is a very huge difference buddy.... u can get gud accomodation in that budget...even amarpalli is giving villa at this range in Noida extn...

comming back to my question :bab (3):

Can anyone suggest me how can i go about builder floors in Indirapuram...Please provide me more info on this.Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by parulbhatnagar
    apologies for question over your question, but I am also riding the same boat, the difference is that my budget is 60L.

Please suggest

There is no on-going project which would get delivered in the next 1 year.

Why don't you guys go to 99acres and search giving your budget and location as Noida.

There are 11 "ready to move" flats available in the range of 25-40 lakhs.

There are 18 "ready to move" flats available in the range of 40-60 lakhs.

There are 57 "ready to move" flats available in the range of 60-100 lakhs.
    CommentQuote
  • following are your options :-

1. sector 99/100 Noida Authority flats
    2. There is a project in Village Bhangel (near sector 82/110)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin470
    Hi Property Guru's,

I am looking for an accomodation in Noida ... I have visited couple of places where the societies would be coming up in 2-3 years time like Sec-74,76,137,Noida Extn...

I personally cannot manage both Bank EMI as well as rented accomodation for long...

So Guru's please guide me about the ready to move ...or places where i can get possession in Max 1 year time ... Please let me specify I have a budget of Max 30 Lakhs and i am looking for Min 2bHK flat.

Nitin Gupta

Why don't you go for construction link plan instead of Down payment?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhi,

I must have thought over CLP or Flexi payment plans . But the places i have seen like Noida Sec-74-76-78 Noida EXTN,Noida Expressway sec-137,131 in all these places construction has not yet started they r just booking the flats and promising to deliver by mid of 2013 but taking little buffer they would be occupied mostly in first quarter of 2014 .

Till that time i need to pay both EMI as well as House rent... I am looking for somthing which i can occupy in the time span of Max. 1 year or its ready to move ... my budget is 30L for 2BHK... Please guide me on this...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Try Nehar par Faridabad and crossing republic.

If I were you I would have gone for Nehar par Faridabad, there the costs are less, but presently less amenities also. The Faridabad will slowly and surely develop, more over the infastructure of Faridabad looks better than Crossing.
    CommentQuote
  • In that budget you will not get ready to move in 2BHK in Noida, even in the next one year. You can look for Authority MIG in sec 99, 100 as already suggested by someone above. The allotment price of those MIGs was 23 Lakhs. Rest your negotiating on premium.

Hi Abhi,

I must have thought over CLP or Flexi payment plans . But the places i have seen like Noida Sec-74-76-78 Noida EXTN,Noida Expressway sec-137,131 in all these places construction has not yet started they r just booking the flats and promising to deliver by mid of 2013 but taking little buffer they would be occupied mostly in first quarter of 2014 .

Till that time i need to pay both EMI as well as House rent... I am looking for somthing which i can occupy in the time span of Max. 1 year or its ready to move ... my budget is 30L for 2BHK... Please guide me on this...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vijay...

Please guide me more about Nehar par faridabad... what r the societies there ... what is the distance from Noida (Specially from Fortis).

when will can seek possession as well what is the PSFT rate there.

Thanks
    Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • Nehar par rates are between 1900~2400. In this rate u can get a reputed builder.

But since u want to come to Fortis daily, why dont u try Indrapuram or near by area. That area will be a tag higher.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes DigVijay...

For me to commute from Nehar Par faridabad would be an issue...

Lets discuss what options guys like me have in Noida , Indirapuram in my budget...as i am looking for something in the budget of 30L and 2 BHk which is ready to move or can be possessed in 1 year time.

Thanks
    Nitin :)
    CommentQuote
  • Considering ur requirements & budget... ur only option in IP would be a builder floor. Seriously doubt tht u will get a decent ready to move in society flat.

Yes DigVijay...

For me to commute from Nehar Par faridabad would be an issue...

Lets discuss what options guys like me have in Noida , Indirapuram in my budget...as i am looking for something in the budget of 30L and 2 BHk which is ready to move or can be possessed in 1 year time.

Thanks
    Nitin :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alvin
    Considering ur requirements & budget... ur only option in IP would be a builder floor. Seriously doubt tht u will get a decent ready to move in society flat.

Nitin,

Why don't u try 2 BHK in Sector-34, NOIDA. There are NOIDA authority flats built 15 years back located in the thickly populated and well developed surroundings. devdutt1961gmail.com
    CommentQuote