Last updated: May 5 2011
4 | Posts
3720 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amrapali Smart City 2( Golf Homes)

Hi Friends,
    I came to know that Amrapali has launched "Smart City 2( Golf Homes).
    Can any body tell, at what rates they are offering ??. Also what sizes( Sqfts)???. Are they planning to develop a "Golf course" near it??.
    Hope the location is same as Smart City 1( 100 acres plot).
    Waiting for the response.....

Re : Amrapali Smart City 2( Golf Homes)

Its the same land as of Amrapali Smart city.

Amrapali is cheating 4000 families in broad daylight.I am not sure why people even want to consider a builder who cheats 4000 families and wastes the hard earned money of all those people!

Amrapali is not worth the money at all!

Originally posted by montyg View Post
    Hi Friends,
    I came to know that Amrapali has launched "Smart City 2( Golf Homes).
    Can any body tell, at what rates they are offering ??. Also what sizes( Sqfts)???. Are they planning to develop a "Golf course" near it??.
    Hope the location is same as Smart City 1( 100 acres plot).
    Waiting for the response.....

Comment

Originally posted by anksankur View Post
      Its the same land as of Amrapali Smart city.

Amrapali is cheating 4000 families in broad daylight.I am not sure why people even want to consider a builder who cheats 4000 families and wastes the hard earned money of all those people!

Amrapali is not worth the money at all!
      Hey anksankur - why do you say that? Could you be more elaborative pls? Your logical and true comments could save many from getting into such a mess with Amrapali. Pls share.

FYI...A couple of days back I called on Shaji Nambiar from amrapali to discuss abt the land controversy and he told me that its only the 2acres of the total land that disputed and that Amrapali is making effots to settle this with the farmers who are demanding more compensation.

Comment

Hi

Hi Saurabh

I invested in Amrapali Smart City and of course now I would withdraw from the same after so much deliberation...but quite honestly I cannot trust Amrapali at all...

For me it was just an investment..but for a lot of people it was their dream home...u look forward to it in your lifetime...and I cannot advise anyone to go with a builder that breaks this trust.

FYI-Its been one year since Smart City started.There has been nothing done there(not even excavation) plus whatever land that has been acquired has been used in a different project-Golf Homes.

They might be doing this due to higher ROI in Golf Homes.But if you look at all the land-it was acquired on Smart City's name....dont think legal hassles are worth it when there is so much choice.

Plus again same point-I can compromise on quality but not on honesty.

Originally posted by SaurabhM View Post
        Hey anksankur - why do you say that? Could you be more elaborative pls? Your logical and true comments could save many from getting into such a mess with Amrapali. Pls share.

FYI...A couple of days back I called on Shaji Nambiar from amrapali to discuss abt the land controversy and he told me that its only the 2acres of the total land that disputed and that Amrapali is making effots to settle this with the farmers who are demanding more compensation.

Comment

Hello to all

plz tell me the project of jnc builder "the park" at noida ext.plz.....
          "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X