Hi

With so many developers are launching projects keeping golf course in mind. I wonder how many of us have actually played golf , or even follow it.

Nibha
Read more
Reply
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I'll start playing when I move to my appt in Gardenia Golf City :bab (34):


    Originally Posted by nibha
    Hi

    With so many developers are launching projects keeping golf course in mind. I wonder how many of us have actually played golf , or even follow it.

    Nibha
    CommentQuote
  • ohhk, so you have long term plans.....I mean grt man, you have already planned what you will be doing 10 years down the line :bab (59):......

    Originally Posted by pchandwani
    I'll start playing when I move to my appt in Gardenia Golf City :bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Nice poll, I think the word Golf attracts lot of buyers
    CommentQuote
  • Chandwani bhai,

    its not sure we will get a Golf city or a tennis city.:bab (59):

    Originally Posted by pchandwani
    I'll start playing when I move to my appt in Gardenia Golf City :bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Hi

    With so many developers are launching projects keeping golf course in mind. I wonder how many of us have actually played golf , or even follow it.

    Nibha


    Hi Nibha,
    i am a golf freak but on my son's psp:)
    just tried it once at noida golf course, will love to take it up as a past time hobby in the next 5 years or so.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Hi

    With so many developers are launching projects keeping golf course in mind. I wonder how many of us have actually played golf , or even follow it.

    Nibha


    I was a honorary member of a 9 hole Golf Course for over 9 years. Played Golf just for about 2 hours and resented the game because of its slow pace and the amount of time one needs to put in. But I used to visit Golf Club regularly just to have few glasses of beer while watching the greenery.

    I would love to have my flat facing the Golf course, just because every Golf Course is a well maintained, beautifully landscaped green...much better than a park. Will relish my beer sessions in my own balcony.

    I have voted.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't play golf and no plans to play even if there is a golf course in the society where I live. Will not get influenced to book an apartment just because there is a golf course.
    CommentQuote
  • Kuch nahi hota tennis khel lenge aesi kya baat ....
    Kuch na kuch toh khelte rehna chahiye :bab (34):



    Originally Posted by Digvijay
    Chandwani bhai,

    its not sure we will get a Golf city or a tennis city.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Haan 10 saal baad ka toh theek hai .... Is weekend nahi samajh aa raha whr to go... Any gud place to have fun in Delhi/NCR ya aas pass ?

    Originally Posted by amol8080
    ohhk, so you have long term plans.....I mean grt man, you have already planned what you will be doing 10 years down the line :bab (59):......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    I was a honorary member of a 9 hole Golf Course for over 9 years. Played Golf just for about 2 hours and resented the game because of its slow pace and the amount of time one needs to put in. But I used to visit Golf Club regularly just to have few glasses of beer while watching the greenery.

    I would love to have my flat facing the Golf course, just because every Golf Course is a well maintained, beautifully landscaped green...much better than a park. Will relish my beer sessions in my own balcony.

    I have voted.

    I think better have a flat with Pool facing, atleast you can dream having some eye-tonics while having beer in balcony :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonirohit
    I think better have a flat with Pool facing, atleast you can dream having some eye-tonics while having beer in balcony :)



    Nice idea....double kick in single glass without spending....!Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • ohhnow I got it, its not actually pool facing PLC.....it is something else facing PLC....better than park facing anyday...:bab (35):

    Originally Posted by sonirohit
    I think better have a flat with Pool facing, atleast you can dream having some eye-tonics while having beer in balcony :)
    CommentQuote
  • arrey sir weekend mein ghoomna hai NCR mein to MALLS jao, Akshardhaam jaao...but bhool ker bhi CP nahin jaana, nahin to phans jaaoge.

    Originally Posted by pchandwani
    Haan 10 saal baad ka toh theek hai .... Is weekend nahi samajh aa raha whr to go... Any gud place to have fun in Delhi/NCR ya aas pass ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    Nice idea....double kick in single glass without spending....!Thanks..

    haan haan - plc ka full paisa wasool...
    CommentQuote
  • I am also new to NCR......any gd place like waterfall, lak nearby NCR to enjoy with family :)
    CommentQuote