Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Projects with Golf Course - Do you play?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Projects with Golf Course - Do you play?

Last updated: July 22 2010
15 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Projects with Golf Course - Do you play?

Originally posted by Basant View Post
    I was a honorary member of a 9 hole Golf Course for over 9 years. Played Golf just for about 2 hours and resented the game because of its slow pace and the amount of time one needs to put in. But I used to visit Golf Club regularly just to have few glasses of beer while watching the greenery.

I would love to have my flat facing the Golf course, just because every Golf Course is a well maintained, beautifully landscaped green...much better than a park. Will relish my beer sessions in my own balcony.

I have voted.
    I think better have a flat with Pool facing, atleast you can dream having some eye-tonics while having beer in balcony

Comment

Originally posted by sonirohit View Post
      I think better have a flat with Pool facing, atleast you can dream having some eye-tonics while having beer in balcony

Nice idea....double kick in single glass without spending....!Thanks..

Comment

ohhnow I got it, its not actually pool facing PLC.....it is something else facing PLC....better than park facing anyday...

Originally posted by sonirohit View Post

Comment

arrey sir weekend mein ghoomna hai NCR mein to MALLS jao, Akshardhaam jaao...but bhool ker bhi CP nahin jaana, nahin to phans jaaoge.

Originally posted by pchandwani View Post
          Haan 10 saal baad ka toh theek hai .... Is weekend nahi samajh aa raha whr to go... Any gud place to have fun in Delhi/NCR ya aas pass ?

Comment

Originally posted by Basant View Post
            Nice idea....double kick in single glass without spending....!Thanks..
            haan haan - plc ka full paisa wasool...

Comment

I am also new to NCR......any gd place like waterfall, lak nearby NCR to enjoy with family

Comment

Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X