Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
123412 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
    Last edited by Skittles8; March 7 2016, 02:44 PM. Reason: removed original name
    Regards,
    -Deepak

Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Nice thread..

will be interesting...and a forum where we can discuss and know the update of the kensington boulevard apartment..

Comment

Originally posted by manojhere4u View Post
      Nice thread..

will be interesting...and a forum where we can discuss and know the update of the kensington boulevard apartment..
      Deepak / Manoj - Could you please share the bsp you got and from whom did you book. I am interested in this project but have been informed that availability is an issue.

Comment

BSP is 3330 psf... after that 11% broker discount... 15% DP discount...

I have got it from BOP...
        Regards,
        -Deepak

Comment

For about a year, DIC member and award-winning architect Peter Ellis has been designing a city in India… from scratch. Located just south of Delhi, the new urban area will be home to some 1 million full-time residents. Only, the India government isn’t spending one rupee on the project. Contracted by an Indian family-owned company named Jaypee Group, this city will be the first in history entirely designed, built, and run by the private sector.

The living space is much needed in a country of 1.2 billion people and a population that is expected to double over the next ten years, Ellis said, speaking to the DIC on June 10. It’s also an unprecedented opportunity for Harris School students to study the implications of urban planning and policy.

“I’ve been talking about using this city as a case study to teach students at the Harris School about urban policy,” he explained, announcing a possible joint program with Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) that is still in negotiations. IIT professor George Schipporeit later joined Ellis on panel to further discuss the on-the-ground academic value of the proposed partnership with the Harris School.

Naturally, the private city project raises some deep and serious questions about the role of government, citizens, and competition, among many other issues. Ellis admits he can’t answer them all, but with master plans heading closer to their final stages, he did detail a few attributes of the vision for his coming urban creation.

Accessibility. The city will includes a high-quality public transportation system that can service at least 60 percent or more of the residents, he said. “It has to move faster than a car, too, so people will have incentives to use it as the city grows.”

Green. Streets should feel like parks, Ellis insisted. Already, Jaypee Group has planted some 500,000 trees in the Himalayas that it will move to fill the new city. This includes building city gardens from day one, before even the first building is constructed. “You build the park, you build the nation, you restore nature.”

Energy Efficiency. “You have to create a city that uses 30 to 40 percent less energy than cities today,” Ellis said. At least that will be the requirement for every building built in the Jaypee city. Using conventional buildings in India as the standard, this can be as easy as using better insulation and installing good windows.

Vibrant Districts. Ellis said the same impulses that created American suburbs in the 1950s—including space and lower cost—will drive the new city’s growth. But unlike the suburbs, the Jaypee city will not incorporate low-density sprawl. Picture 6- to 8-story buildings, almost European in scale of density, he said.

Beauty. Incorporating a sense of serenity and spirituality into a functioning city is easier said than done, though it is the highest mark for any architect, he adds. “That is the greatest goal of all art and the holy grail of design that we hope we get to.”
          Ellis said he hopes to start building the parks by the end of this year.

Posted in DIC Meetings.
          Tagged with DIC Meeting June 2010.
          No comments
          By syaccino – June 10, 2010
          Regards,
          -Deepak

Comment

Can anyone please tell me as to how many Acres is the Kensington Boulevard Appartment area ????

Its NOT 20 Towers in 100 Acres

I have checked with all brokers...they all say....100 acres include the Plot area around it. But no one is clearly telling the Exact Area
            From whatever i could see on their model and plan...it looks like around 40 acres for appartment area

Its very imp. for me...becasue 20 (2500 appartments) towers in 40 acres is Nothing Great

if anyone has exact info..please share

BTW..The above Cut and Paste info about the Jaypee City is for Sports city on Yamuna Expressway..Not for Noida Project
            Last edited by zohaib2012; August 22 2010, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krishg
              Its construction is running very slow. I don't think it will be complete in 3 years. It was launch in May 2010 and now almost 6 month completed.
              Kensington boulevard is a top project of this wish town for this price..because its priced well..has plots around it..making it less dense...one the golf course side of wish town....all premium projects of jaypee on that side...

But with jaypee...delays will b there....expect 1-2 yrs delay...

Comment

I am a KBA man...joined u r group....

Comment

Any noida person pls update the construction status....

Comment

Increase in activity..

I've been monitoring KBA for the last 2 months and I must say that over the past 2-3 weeks there's lot of activity on the ground.

Excavations (for towers) are going on in full swing and the ground around it (for plots) is being leveled.

Met with the Jaypee folks and as per them construction is going as planned and would be completed by Dec 2013.

I'm no construction expert so can't comment but I'm really glad to see some buzz on the ground.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; April 25 2016, 10:35 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X