Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Getting a KBA 15th floor deal at 3750/- After final negotiation with the buyer. Unit is park facing.

Guys what do you say? Should i go ahead....

Seems decent. What is the all inclusive cost coming to?

Also, what is the login price of the earlier buyer?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tsk1979
    Has construction started for this project?
    I was under the impression that this may take 4-5 years, or even more of JP runs out of money.

Construction is in very initial stages - they are still preparing the foundation and that would take at least 3-4 months more. This project might take around 4 years to complete.

I don't really think JP will run out of money and the construction will stop or something. What makes you think so?

Also, are you the same tsk1979 of another very popular forum? Have read many posts of yours there! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    Construction is in very initial stages - they are still preparing the foundation and that would take at least 3-4 months more. This project might take around 4 years to complete.

I don't really think JP will run out of money and the construction will stop or something. What makes you think so?

Also, are you the same tsk1979 of another very popular forum? Have read many posts of yours there! :)

which forum ?
    CommentQuote
    Getting a KBA 15th floor deal at 3750/- After final negotiation with the buyer. Unit is park facing.

Itni indecisiveness kyon hai ? life ko simple karo yaar - If location and floor of your choice then go for it. Its a good price. People have gotten in at 3000 bsp in CLP at launch time. Project was launched in beginning of 2010. Its been more than two years. at 3600-3700 bsp in CLP --- First time buyer is getting 8-10% (Compounded annual) return only. This amount anyone would have gotten if they have kept money in bank FDs or Company bonds(and mind you this was risk free option). You are paying no premium to the seller at the price of 3600-3700 BSP. You are just paying the holding cost to the seller. Now that construction has actually started the rate of increase in prices will be higher. This is the right time to get-in.

You will regret your indecision.
    CommentQuote

I think it's a good asking rate ......
    CommentQuote
  • You are correct. I have searched a lot but not getting anything below this. Login rate was appx 3000.

Appx 12-13L is to be paid in cash
    CommentQuote
    You are correct. I have searched a lot but not getting anything below this. Login rate was appx 3000.

let us know what you have finally done
    CommentQuote
    You are correct. I have searched a lot but not getting anything below this. Login rate was appx 3000.

login was at 2900 ....
    i am being quoted 3700 for 24th floor... but i am not keen
    CommentQuote
  • Any reason for not being interested....
    CommentQuote
    Any reason for not being interested....

24th floor nahi janaa, wife (and more importantly my 24hour maid who looks after the baby!!!!) has a fear of heights !! 10th floor tak chalega !!
    CommentQuote
  • Gentleman with whom i was talking turned out to be broker. When i met him this sunday he kept on claiming to be the owner. But once i saw the papers it was evident that he was just a broker acting for NRI client. For covering up he started a story that the real seller was his brother....

Anyway, The worst part was that he jacked up the price by Rs. 100 convincing me that he has got a better offer and so not willing to sell below that.

Decided- Not buying at 3800+ at this stage. Start my search for a seller again :)
    CommentQuote
  • First question to ask... :D

"Aap broker hain ya party? "
    CommentQuote
    Gentleman with whom i was talking turned out to be broker. When i met him this sunday he kept on claiming to be the owner. But once i saw the papers it was evident that he was just a broker acting for NRI client. For covering up he started a story that the real seller was his brother....

Anyway, The worst part was that he jacked up the price by Rs. 100 convincing me that he has got a better offer and so not willing to sell below that.

Decided- Not buying at 3800+ at this stage. Start my search for a seller again :)

Kheech ke do Marne chaniye the us ghadhe Ko,,, bewakoof samajh rakha hai kya ? Jhoot Bol kar bulaya aur phir aur Jhoot Bol raha hai !! Due to such stories and other feedback /distress mails in Jaypee yahoo groups, Facebook etc I am getting more and more suspicious and cautious of putting my money here,,, might as well buy an RTM in Omaxe/3c/unitech etc and put it up on rent within 5-6 months than sweat it out for 2-3 years waiting for the flat !!
    CommentQuote
  • Want to buy Resale prop in KBA

Hi

I am looking for an investment in Noida. Jaypee Kensington Boulevard seems the best. What is the current BSF on resale.

My requirements - 2BHK resale, for investment long term, CLP only - no hurry of RTM, self financed no loan, decent foor.

Pls reply with options.

Thanks
    Udaya
    CommentQuote
  • Max rate for Jaypee Kensington park is around max 3500 upto 10th Floor.
    CommentQuote