Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Originally posted by Thor_samir View Post
    @Drasit : Congratulations! And did you consider Casa Isles too? What were the reasons for choosing KB over Casa Isles?
    I am also looking for a flat in these two projects... slightly confused as to which one to go for... will take CLP, self financed.. and delivery time is not a major issue. What's your take?
    Kasa isles delivery is AT LEAST 5 years ,and it's more expensive,, more points I wil collect. I haven't yet bought anything !!!

Comment

Copy pasted from Pawankp post in the thread " KP vs KI"
      Both the projects are good for their own reasons..
      KB Location is near to golf course,KI is near Highway.. carpet area of both the project is comparable.. where as i liked 1370 of KB a nicer layout..
      Both the project are at almost same stage However KB will have early delivery as it is older than KI.
      Rate is almost same... KI will have more comercials around.. where as KB will be little inside

With due thanks to Pawankp.!

Comment

Thanks Drasit. And if you've already started talking to brokers, what is the avg rate they are quoting for a flat on less than 10th floor? Any idea?

Comment

Copy pasted from Venkytalks

" Isles are more expensive carpet area wise (I include balcony sizes in carpet area). But room sizes are slightly better = more user friendly room sizes, although overall layout I did not like. They will be delivered 2 years later than Kosmos - which can be a good or bad thing depending on needs.

Kensington boulevard gives you the best location, tower position and flat sizes. Will also be delivered 2 years later than Kosmos"

With thanks to Venkytalks ...!

Comment

Originally posted by Apoorv View Post
            Hello folks i am a little confused please tell me if i should invest in the wave city centre or not..?
            I am getting a mixed response from people i asked so it would be better if you folks guide me..thank you
            Wave city center yahan kya kar raha hai - Wave city center is similar to Mungeri lal ke haseen sapane - considering SP is in Power and Ponty was right hand man of BMW. Some has to be brave to take huge risks.

Comment

KBA owners , kindly pm Me your broker details so may buy a 3bhk unit here !!! Any words of gyan before I take the plunge ??

Comment

Even i am interested in KBA 1920 Sqft but it looks like it is not available in fresh.

Yesterday been to JP office and spoke to few brokers there. All them up rightly said that KBA is sold out and is only available in re-sale.

Comment

Get hold of many brokers....
                  You need to meet up with them....and show your seriousness in buying in resale....rather than making casual calls.

Casual calls are absolute Crap in Resale...

You can get a deal close to 4000-4100 psf ALL INCLUSIVE for a Good located Flat

Comment

And anyone who shares with you a broker number on such forums is most likely getting a commission himself

I dont know why people ask for broker numbers on such forums

Just visit any property website...or newspaper...you will get DOZENS of Broker addresses...

call them up and FIX A MEETING...donot ask...whats the rate, etc etc

There is a technique when you are a serious buyer.....

brokers know that half of casual callers are existing investors trying to fathom the market.

Dont try to be oversmart with a broker....be genuine..and you will get a genuine deal

same goes for a builder

An Active and deep pocket Investor in his lifetime maybe bought 1-2 dozen properties

This is the amount of properties a decent broker sells in a month!!!!!!

Meet them in person....Be Genuine...keep ready a cheque book....and you will get a good deal

Ask for broker numbers...suggestions of brokers deals on such forums..and you are preparing to be screwed

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                      And anyone who shares with you a broker number on such forums is most likely getting a commission himself

I dont know why people ask for broker numbers on such forums

Just visit any property website...or newspaper...you will get DOZENS of Broker addresses...

call them up and FIX A MEETING...donot ask...whats the rate, etc etc

There is a technique when you are a serious buyer.....

brokers know that half of casual callers are existing investors trying to fathom the market.

Dont try to be oversmart with a broker....be genuine..and you will get a genuine deal

same goes for a builder

An Active and deep pocket Investor in his lifetime maybe bought 1-2 dozen properties

This is the amount of properties a decent broker sells in a month!!!!!!

Meet them in person....Be Genuine...keep ready a cheque book....and you will get a good deal

Ask for broker numbers...suggestions of brokers deals on such forums..and you are preparing to be screwed

Zohaib bhai
                      Thing is most of us are first (or max 2nd time) home buyers and don't know whom to contact. Most of us know how to contact property firms and their brokers( prop mart, 99acres etc etc etc). Most of us in fact keep getting spammed on our mobiles and emails to buy this property or that project by many such companies so it's not difficult to contact them . The question is is it SAFE and DEPENDABLE to contact them. It is better to ask people who have previously dealt with these companies and their specific agents to point out specific good people amongst them . There is no harm in taking advantage of
                      other people"s experiences !! Apart from that there is the Indian mentality "ki ji hame unhone apke pass Beja hai " which hopefully strikes a chord with the broker...and he gives a bigger discount !!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X