Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
792 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Noida111
    Max rate for Jaypee Kensington park is around max 3500 upto 10th Floor.

what is the max rate for a 6th to 9th floor , 3 bhk ,tower 7, in Kensington Boulevard ??
    i am being quoted 3850 BSP for this unit .... should i go for it ? thanks in advance....
    CommentQuote
  • Construction status after 2 year of Launch

Construction status after 2 year of Launch

Out of 22 towers Construction started only for 8 towers . No work start for rest of the 14 towers.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum however going through various posts/discussions for the last few days, which I found very useful and would like to thank all the active members who are contributing to it and thus providing lots of useful inputs to first time buyers like me.

I am looking for one 3 BHK apartment in Jaypee Greens in on following order of preference.

1.KENSINGTON BOULEVARD
    2.KENSINGTON PARK
    3.KASA ISLES
    4.Garden Isles
    5.KRESENT HOMES
    6.KOSMOS
    I am looking for flats in 6th to 9th floor.

I have approached various brokers from BOP, IC, NET AMBIT, DCRS etc., however none of them have favourably responded with any available inventory details.

All of them are insisting on Garden Isles suggesting that lot of inventory is available in it.

Request you all to PM any reliable brokers you are aware who can help me and my friend get an apartment in Jaypee. I am not an investor and looking at this purchasing it for staying.

Appreciate all your help.
    Thank You!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KB_may2010

Out of 22 towers Construction started only for 8 towers . No work start for rest of the 14 towers.

THIS IS THE DEVELOPMENT OF LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS ONLY. Jaypee was sleeping for last couple of years. Hope things move fast now.
    CommentQuote

This is shocking !!!

and whats the rate appreciation on JP Papers ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveensri
    This is shocking !!!

and whats the rate appreciation on JP Papers ???

Whatever may be the rate of appreciation on JP pricelist, resale market is clearly reflecting the state. And there is no reason to suggest that delays would not continue.

Have not met one happy JP investor or end user till date ! People who bought in Paramount in sec137 are a much happier lot.
    CommentQuote
  • do not pay more then 3400.... max price .....you will not get possesion before 2016
    CommentQuote

CLP investors would be sooo happy!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    CLP investors would be sooo happy!

Now work started for 18 towers. Only 4 are untouched.

I think now work for kensington boulevard project is running at full swing.

If this speed will continue then definitely they will deliver in next 3 years.

Possession time should be in between April 2015 to December 2015.
    CommentQuote
    Now work started for 18 towers. Only 4 are untouched.

I think now work for kensington boulevard project is running at full swing.

If this speed will continue then definitely they will deliver in next 3 years.

Possession time should be in between April 2015 to December 2015.

March 2015-May 2015 was communicated in 12th May meeting. Civil engineer who was present at site commented that the construction method that Jaypee is using - Jaypee can erect a floor in 2/3 weeks easily. Lets see what is the progress in next 6 months ?

Both the contractors are quite good (Ahluwalia constructions (1000 cr revenue company) and Compt Construction
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Noida111
    do not pay more then 3400.... max price .....you will not get possesion before 2016

Nothing is available for 3400, in CLP atleast. Don't really know about DP/PDP.
    In CLP, best deal would be 3600, IMO.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    March 2015-May 2015 was communicated in 12th May meeting. Civil engineer who was present at site commented that the construction method that Jaypee is using - Jaypee can erect a floor in 2/3 weeks easily. Lets see what is the progress in next 6 months ?

Both the contractors are quite good (Ahluwalia constructions (1000 cr revenue company) and Compt Construction

It means in next 1 year structure will be ready of all 22 towers.

Gr8. 2 year for finishing, club and park etc.
    CommentQuote
    It means in next 1 year structure will be ready of all 22 towers.

Gr8. 2 year for finishing, club and park etc.

I don't think so. I think the towers are 27 stories high (please correct if wrong). When they are saying 2-3 weeks, consider 3 weeks at least. We have seen the pace of Kosmos. Taking more than 1 month per floor.

With 3 weeks/floor, 17 floors will be done in 1 year. so around 20 months for 27 floors. More time for towers whose work has not started.

I really feel no hope before 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    I don't think so. I think the towers are 27 stories high (please correct if wrong). When they are saying 2-3 weeks, consider 3 weeks at least. We have seen the pace of Kosmos. Taking more than 1 month per floor.

With 3 weeks/floor, 17 floors will be done in 1 year. so around 20 months for 27 floors. More time for towers whose work has not started.

I really feel no hope before 2016.

8 towers ---> G + 29 floors

Rest 14 towers ----> G + 19 floors

yes. they will not be able to complete before December 2015.

You will be able to take tax benefit only for year April 2015 to Mar 2016 after possession.
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone tell, out of 22 towers which are those 4 towers for which construction has not started at all.

and which are those towers which are at most advanced stage as compared to other towers.
    CommentQuote