Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
804 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by KB_may2010
    It means in next 1 year structure will be ready of all 22 towers.

Gr8. 2 year for finishing, club and park etc.

KB yaar itni jaldi optimistic ho jate ho ? We have to see progress on the site. Jaypee would be using pre-fabricated concrete to complete the other work (excluding towers) in KB. Constructions is going on all 22 towers. It just that few towers basement work is just beginning. Tower, 15,16,17, 18,19 are progressing well (Upper basement) expect demand notice in July/August.
    CommentQuote
  • Please provide me with phone no. / email of contact person in Jaypee Infratech Ltd. who deals with customer care. I have booked a flat in Kensington aprtment but yet to receive the allotment letter.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Any body have booked any flat in kasa isles? i heard that project is equivalent good as KB. what could be the rate there in resale?
    CommentQuote
  • which one to go between KB and KP assuming one can get resale of KB in 3600-3800 BSP and KP 3400-3600 BSP?

which will be delivered earlier?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sac2085
    which one to go between KB and KP assuming one can get resale of KB in 3600-3800 BSP and KP 3400-3600 BSP?
    which will be delivered earlier?

both are good - where ever you get choice of your flat- login
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting fresh booking available in KB at the rate of 3750 bsp directly with company from left over inventories. I s it worth ?contacted some Brokers, but they do not have any idea abt this. brokers have some units in resale almost at the same bsp , but i am luking for fresh units . do not want risk.pls suggest .
    CommentQuote
  • It looks a good deal to me in fresh if you are getting at this rate.

KB layouts/location is very good.
    CommentQuote
  • Contact details please...

Originally Posted by bobbykhan236
    I am getting fresh booking available in KB at the rate of 3750 bsp directly with company from left over inventories. I s it worth ?contacted some Brokers, but they do not have any idea abt this. brokers have some units in resale almost at the same bsp , but i am luking for fresh units . do not want risk.pls suggest .

Can u please forward contact/details of the person/company which has told you this ? I am interested in KBA for investment purpose .TIA
    CommentQuote
  • What is the advantage of getting fresh deal 3750 vs. resale @3650??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    What is the advantage of getting fresh deal 3750 vs. resale @3650??

really dont know the procedure of dealing in resale and heard abt some frauds in resale. so safe side trying for fresh deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody know how many lifts per block are there in KBA? Couldn't find this simple info in their 20 pages brochure which is nothing but garbage! No real info, just random bullshit in that.
    CommentQuote
  • Okay, 2 lifts it is what is shown in their layout plan. Doesn't seem less for 80 flats?!
    I mean, 80 flats sharing just 2 lifts! :O
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sac2085
    Bobby Bhai..kaha gayaba ho gaye.. Please PM broker number who is offering 3750 KB in fresh..

no broker in between. dealing direct with jp.
    CommentQuote
  • it is better to go with brokers.. as u never get beeter discount from jp directly.. For your informations brokers pass on their margin to consumers..

Almost of inventories of JP are underwritten.. even if u approach Jaypee Relationship Managers directly, they get your booking from done thru underwritter to get commission.. (Obviosly its all done very discreetly)

Originally Posted by sac2085
    How to deal/contact jaypee directly??

always finds these guys..iC/bop/buniyad/netambit/helios..in between..
    CommentQuote
  • when i inquired from jaypee, they said they have pent houses available @4500 with 500 Rs. discount i.e. @4000/-. if anybody knows about person who can get deal at 3750/- directly from jaypee then pls let me know as i am interested to buy one.
    CommentQuote