Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
Reply
804 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    Does anybody know which construction firm has been given contract for Kensington Boulevard?


    i had heard its BL Kashyap .. but not confirmed ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    i had heard its BL Kashyap .. but not confirmed ..


    I got to know that for some towers, it is BL Kashyap and for some towers(including KBA-11), it is Ahluwalia contracts.

    Ahluwalia(ACIL) has also built a portion of CWG games village for Emaar and a portion of Bangalore metro among other impressive projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Okay, this is from KB Yahoo group - " Towers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 15, 16, 17, 18, has been awarded to Comt construction. Towers 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 19, 20, 21, 22 has been awarded to Ahluwalia Contracts."
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    Okay, this is from KB Yahoo group - " Towers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 15, 16, 17, 18, has been awarded to Comt construction. Towers 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 19, 20, 21, 22 has been awarded to Ahluwalia Contracts."

    Its also on page number 7 here. The contract was given sometime in April this year which means the work should be fast now on.... just hope Jaypee pays ALCON on time!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    I got to know that for some towers, it is BL Kashyap and for some towers(including KBA-11), it is Ahluwalia contracts.

    Ahluwalia(ACIL) has also built a portion of CWG games village for Emaar and a portion of Bangalore metro among other impressive projects.

    well they are also Building the phase 2 of Lotus Boulevard and those Sector 44 Asotech towers!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • hi friends .. one of my colleagues is looking for a resale property in KB .. however most of the units available are in subvention plan.

    Does anyone have any idea whether subvention plan is transferable ? or does it mean that the old buyer will have to close the subvention plan and for the new buyer it effectively becomes a down payment plan ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes the subvention scheme would be transferable by bank if one is eligible for loan.. i would be interested in selling 975 sqft on 8th floor.. The bsp is @3700.. non negotiable..


    Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    hi friends .. one of my colleagues is looking for a resale property in KB .. however most of the units available are in subvention plan.

    Does anyone have any idea whether subvention plan is transferable ? or does it mean that the old buyer will have to close the subvention plan and for the new buyer it effectively becomes a down payment plan ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkmittal
    Yes the subvention scheme would be transferable by bank if one is eligible for loan.. i would be interested in selling 975 sqft on 8th floor.. The bsp is @3700.. non negotiable..


    mittal sahab .. is the subvention till possession or only till 18 months ?
    CommentQuote
  • Subvention will be over next month
    Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    mittal sahab .. is the subvention till possession or only till 18 months ?
    CommentQuote
  • I want to buy 1380sft in KBA, lower floors pls. let me know if someone is intrested
    CommentQuote
  • >The bsp is @3700.. non negotiable.
    CLP option also available in this rate. So why to buy the subvention plan unit in reasle in same price ??? (Go to 99acres and see the advt)
    CommentQuote
  • plz can someone explain the difference between subvention plan and CLP? i am looking to purchase an apartment under the range of rs 70 lacs in greater noida expressway. wishtown seems a great option. would appreciate if anyone highlights the pros and con of the same. also at what stage is the construction on at the moment? are sample flats ready?
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for 3 BHK 1320 sq ft

    Hi All,

    Am looking for a 3 BHK 1320 sq ft unit in Kensington Boulevard. If anybody interested, please PM me. Also, please advise me what shall be the resale rate i can expect and is there any other better option within Wishtown in similar price range?

    Regards,
    Atul
    CommentQuote
  • I personally feel KBA at 3700-3800 BSP is a very good deal. Its on the golf course side of WT surrounded by plots which going ahead will offer you a very open view.

    People have paid appx 40% of the value to the builder. So even in resale your outflow will not be very high.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    I personally feel KBA at 3700-3800 BSP is a very good deal. Its on the golf course side of WT surrounded by plots which going ahead will offer you a very open view.

    People have paid appx 40% of the value to the builder. So even in resale your outflow will not be very high.


    Bro I agree. Please can you suggest what were the log in prices to determine how much difference needs to be arranged?
    CommentQuote