Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
Reply
792 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    As far as i know this property is available only in resale. Even if you get anything in fresh i doubt availability of good options.

    IMO. This is one of the most undervalued projects in WT. With time this can turn out to be a dark horse. No other project in my knowledge gives you such openness.

    Wish i had somemoney to park in KBA :)


    Deep sir, bohat dino se soch rahe ho... ab toh le hi lo KBA mein! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    Deep sir, bohat dino se soch rahe ho... ab toh le hi lo KBA mein! :)


    how is 3500 bsp .. 7th floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    how is 3500 bsp .. 7th floor


    Must be in Subvention scheme or DP?

    The price is very good, but depends on how comfortable you are with these payment plans.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower-3

    Hi guys,

    Anybody has an apt in Tower 1-3? The progress is NIL there in past 2 years. Every month I call JP & std answer is de-watering is underway. Has anyone spoken to any engineer on site regarding this. Please share info...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    Deep sir, bohat dino se soch rahe ho... ab toh le hi lo KBA mein! :)

    Seems you missed my last line in the post

    "Wish i had some money to park in KBA :) "

    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Are Deep bha saab..haso mat yaar..bahot savings laga di yahan pe..:-(
    CommentQuote
  • Deer two of my friends are sailing in the same boat as you are. They are in tower-7. I myself was/is very keen on this. But no more money :)

    Don't worry. JP has increased the pace of construction recently. When i last visited lot of manpower was deployed. Hopefully you will see the progress very soon..... I still maintain KBA is real value for money....
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in buying a Duplex penthouse in Kb, 2800 or 3100 sq ft. Want your opinions on the following:

    1. Confused between Purvanchal Royal Park 2800 sq ft 4 bhk penthouse and Kb. Would like a comparison.
    2. Should I even go for a penthouse? The advantages and disadvantages of living in a penthouse.
    3. Any other options?

    I can wait for 2-2.5 yrs.
    Budget is about 1.3 crores.
    Should I buy on Dp or clp? I won't be taking a loan.

    Your guidance would be appreciated.

    3.
    CommentQuote
  • I rate KB betther than most of non GC project of WT..

    It is far better than PRP.. (My POV) KB is a under dog..

    Also if u r opting for KB go for DP discount.. it is going to get complete within 2.5 years.. big benifit.. (Work will happen at war footing..)

    Delivry date Nov 14..

    Originally Posted by supernova6092
    I am interested in buying a Duplex penthouse in Kb, 2800 or 3100 sq ft. Want your opinions on the following:

    1. Confused between Purvanchal Royal Park 2800 sq ft 4 bhk penthouse and Kb. Would like a comparison.
    2. Should I even go for a penthouse? The advantages and disadvantages of living in a penthouse.
    3. Any other options?

    I can wait for 2-2.5 yrs.
    Budget is about 1.3 crores.
    Should I buy on Dp or clp? I won't be taking a loan.

    Your guidance would be appreciated.

    3.
    CommentQuote
  • November 14 seems too tight.. Would be happy if it actually happens..

    I doubt people will buy property worth 1.5 crore in future in sector 137...

    It would be more of a budget housing segment there... PRP should have been at a better location..

    My POv.
    CommentQuote
  • Its a wish town and you are allowed to make your wish bhai... for it to come true or not is in Mr. Gaur's Hands.

    P.S. did you check on KB?

    Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    I rate KB betther than most of non GC project of WT..

    It is far better than PRP.. (My POV) KB is a under dog..

    Also if u r opting for KB go for DP discount.. it is going to get complete within 2.5 years.. big benifit.. (Work will happen at war footing..)

    Delivry date Nov 14..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    how is 3500 bsp .. 7th floor

    Resale or Fresh? Which Tower?
    CommentQuote
  • I checked it.. the guy you refered to was very good and helpful.. actually it was for my friend who is still roaming around.. I told him about this offer but he did not pay much attention to it.. Still looking for Kosmos height..

    I can only advise na.. its up to people to take lead..

    but surely your decision was good to get in KB at this stage..

    Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Its a wish town and you are allowed to make your wish bhai... for it to come true or not is in Mr. Gaur's Hands.

    P.S. did you check on KB?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    I checked it.. the guy you refered to was very good and helpful.. actually it was for my friend who is still roaming around.. I told him about this offer but he did not pay much attention to it.. Still looking for Kosmos height..

    I can only advise na.. its up to people to take lead..

    but surely your decision was good to get in KB at this stage..

    Well all the best to him on Heights. I did my level best to get one in Heights, but first no one is selling and those who are want abnoxius rates. Ask him to hurry up, else prices will move up and he will loose out on this also.

    BTW where are u invested? Kosmos?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Well all the best to him on Heights. I did my level best to get one in Heights, but first no one is selling and those who are want abnoxius rates. Ask him to hurry up, else prices will move up and he will loose out on this also.

    BTW where are u invested? Kosmos?


    is this kosmos heights something different or part of kosmos only ? which towers come under this "kosmos heights" ?
    thanks in advance for clearing this ..
    CommentQuote