Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
    Any reason for not being interested....
    24th floor nahi janaa, wife (and more importantly my 24hour maid who looks after the baby!!!!) has a fear of heights !! 10th floor tak chalega !!

Comment

Gentleman with whom i was talking turned out to be broker. When i met him this sunday he kept on claiming to be the owner. But once i saw the papers it was evident that he was just a broker acting for NRI client. For covering up he started a story that the real seller was his brother....

Anyway, The worst part was that he jacked up the price by Rs. 100 convincing me that he has got a better offer and so not willing to sell below that.

Decided- Not buying at 3800+ at this stage. Start my search for a seller again

Comment

First question to ask...

"Aap broker hain ya party? "

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
          Gentleman with whom i was talking turned out to be broker. When i met him this sunday he kept on claiming to be the owner. But once i saw the papers it was evident that he was just a broker acting for NRI client. For covering up he started a story that the real seller was his brother....

Anyway, The worst part was that he jacked up the price by Rs. 100 convincing me that he has got a better offer and so not willing to sell below that.

Decided- Not buying at 3800+ at this stage. Start my search for a seller again
          Kheech ke do Marne chaniye the us ghadhe Ko,,, bewakoof samajh rakha hai kya ? Jhoot Bol kar bulaya aur phir aur Jhoot Bol raha hai !! Due to such stories and other feedback /distress mails in Jaypee yahoo groups, Facebook etc I am getting more and more suspicious and cautious of putting my money here,,, might as well buy an RTM in Omaxe/3c/unitech etc and put it up on rent within 5-6 months than sweat it out for 2-3 years waiting for the flat !!

Comment

Want to buy Resale prop in KBA

Hi

I am looking for an investment in Noida. Jaypee Kensington Boulevard seems the best. What is the current BSF on resale.

My requirements - 2BHK resale, for investment long term, CLP only - no hurry of RTM, self financed no loan, decent foor.

Pls reply with options.

Thanks
            Udaya

Comment

Max rate for Jaypee Kensington park is around max 3500 upto 10th Floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Noida111 View Post
                Max rate for Jaypee Kensington park is around max 3500 upto 10th Floor.
                what is the max rate for a 6th to 9th floor , 3 bhk ,tower 7, in Kensington Boulevard ??
                i am being quoted 3850 BSP for this unit .... should i go for it ? thanks in advance....

Comment

Construction status after 2 year of Launch

Out of 22 towers Construction started only for 8 towers . No work start for rest of the 14 towers.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by KB_may2010; May 10 2012, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum however going through various posts/discussions for the last few days, which I found very useful and would like to thank all the active members who are contributing to it and thus providing lots of useful inputs to first time buyers like me.

I am looking for one 3 BHK apartment in Jaypee Greens in on following order of preference.

1.KENSINGTON BOULEVARD
                    2.KENSINGTON PARK
                    3.KASA ISLES
                    4.Garden Isles
                    5.KRESENT HOMES
                    6.KOSMOS
                    I am looking for flats in 6th to 9th floor.

I have approached various brokers from BOP, IC, NET AMBIT, DCRS etc., however none of them have favourably responded with any available inventory details.

All of them are insisting on Garden Isles suggesting that lot of inventory is available in it.

Request you all to PM any reliable brokers you are aware who can help me and my friend get an apartment in Jaypee. I am not an investor and looking at this purchasing it for staying.

Appreciate all your help.
                    Thank You!!

Comment

Originally posted by KB_may2010 View Post

Out of 22 towers Construction started only for 8 towers . No work start for rest of the 14 towers.
                      THIS IS THE DEVELOPMENT OF LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS ONLY. Jaypee was sleeping for last couple of years. Hope things move fast now.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X