Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

    Originally posted by KB_may2010 View Post
    Construction status after 2 year of Launch

    Out of 22 towers Construction started only for 8 towers . No work start for rest of the 14 towers.
    This is shocking !!!

    and whats the rate appreciation on JP Papers ???
    Rgds, Naveen

    Comment


    • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

      Originally posted by naveensri View Post
      This is shocking !!!

      and whats the rate appreciation on JP Papers ???
      Whatever may be the rate of appreciation on JP pricelist, resale market is clearly reflecting the state. And there is no reason to suggest that delays would not continue.

      Have not met one happy JP investor or end user till date ! People who bought in Paramount in sec137 are a much happier lot.

      Comment


      • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

        do not pay more then 3400.... max price .....you will not get possesion before 2016

        Comment


        • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

          Originally posted by KB_may2010 View Post
          Construction status after 2 year of Launch

          Out of 22 towers Construction started only for 8 towers . No work start for rest of the 14 towers.
          CLP investors would be sooo happy!

          Comment


          • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

            Originally posted by fatichar View Post
            CLP investors would be sooo happy!

            Now work started for 18 towers. Only 4 are untouched.

            I think now work for kensington boulevard project is running at full swing.

            If this speed will continue then definitely they will deliver in next 3 years.

            Possession time should be in between April 2015 to December 2015.

            Comment


            • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

              Originally posted by KB_may2010 View Post
              Now work started for 18 towers. Only 4 are untouched.

              I think now work for kensington boulevard project is running at full swing.

              If this speed will continue then definitely they will deliver in next 3 years.

              Possession time should be in between April 2015 to December 2015.
              March 2015-May 2015 was communicated in 12th May meeting. Civil engineer who was present at site commented that the construction method that Jaypee is using - Jaypee can erect a floor in 2/3 weeks easily. Lets see what is the progress in next 6 months ?

              Both the contractors are quite good (Ahluwalia constructions (1000 cr revenue company) and Compt Construction

              Comment


              • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

                Originally posted by Noida111 View Post
                do not pay more then 3400.... max price .....you will not get possesion before 2016
                Nothing is available for 3400, in CLP atleast. Don't really know about DP/PDP.
                In CLP, best deal would be 3600, IMO.

                Comment


                • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

                  Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
                  March 2015-May 2015 was communicated in 12th May meeting. Civil engineer who was present at site commented that the construction method that Jaypee is using - Jaypee can erect a floor in 2/3 weeks easily. Lets see what is the progress in next 6 months ?

                  Both the contractors are quite good (Ahluwalia constructions (1000 cr revenue company) and Compt Construction

                  It means in next 1 year structure will be ready of all 22 towers.

                  Gr8. 2 year for finishing, club and park etc.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

                    Originally posted by KB_may2010 View Post
                    It means in next 1 year structure will be ready of all 22 towers.

                    Gr8. 2 year for finishing, club and park etc.
                    I don't think so. I think the towers are 27 stories high (please correct if wrong). When they are saying 2-3 weeks, consider 3 weeks at least. We have seen the pace of Kosmos. Taking more than 1 month per floor.

                    With 3 weeks/floor, 17 floors will be done in 1 year. so around 20 months for 27 floors. More time for towers whose work has not started.

                    I really feel no hope before 2016.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

                      Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                      I don't think so. I think the towers are 27 stories high (please correct if wrong). When they are saying 2-3 weeks, consider 3 weeks at least. We have seen the pace of Kosmos. Taking more than 1 month per floor.

                      With 3 weeks/floor, 17 floors will be done in 1 year. so around 20 months for 27 floors. More time for towers whose work has not started.

                      I really feel no hope before 2016.

                      8 towers ---> G + 29 floors

                      Rest 14 towers ----> G + 19 floors

                      yes. they will not be able to complete before December 2015.

                      You will be able to take tax benefit only for year April 2015 to Mar 2016 after possession.
                      Last edited by KB_may2010; May 18 2012, 10:58 AM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X