Collapse

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

can anyone tell, out of 22 towers which are those 4 towers for which construction has not started at all.

and which are those towers which are at most advanced stage as compared to other towers.

Comment

Originally posted by KB_may2010 View Post
      It means in next 1 year structure will be ready of all 22 towers.

Gr8. 2 year for finishing, club and park etc.
      KB yaar itni jaldi optimistic ho jate ho ? We have to see progress on the site. Jaypee would be using pre-fabricated concrete to complete the other work (excluding towers) in KB. Constructions is going on all 22 towers. It just that few towers basement work is just beginning. Tower, 15,16,17, 18,19 are progressing well (Upper basement) expect demand notice in July/August.

Comment

Please provide me with phone no. / email of contact person in Jaypee Infratech Ltd. who deals with customer care. I have booked a flat in Kensington aprtment but yet to receive the allotment letter.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Any body have booked any flat in kasa isles? i heard that project is equivalent good as KB. what could be the rate there in resale?

Comment

which one to go between KB and KP assuming one can get resale of KB in 3600-3800 BSP and KP 3400-3600 BSP?

which will be delivered earlier?
            Last edited by MANOJa; December 26 2015, 10:54 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by sac2085 View Post
              which one to go between KB and KP assuming one can get resale of KB in 3600-3800 BSP and KP 3400-3600 BSP?
              which will be delivered earlier?
              both are good - where ever you get choice of your flat- login

Comment

I am getting fresh booking available in KB at the rate of 3750 bsp directly with company from left over inventories. I s it worth ?contacted some Brokers, but they do not have any idea abt this. brokers have some units in resale almost at the same bsp , but i am luking for fresh units . do not want risk.pls suggest .

Comment

It looks a good deal to me in fresh if you are getting at this rate.

KB layouts/location is very good.

Comment

Contact details please...

Originally posted by bobbykhan236 View Post
                    I am getting fresh booking available in KB at the rate of 3750 bsp directly with company from left over inventories. I s it worth ?contacted some Brokers, but they do not have any idea abt this. brokers have some units in resale almost at the same bsp , but i am luking for fresh units . do not want risk.pls suggest .
                    Can u please forward contact/details of the person/company which has told you this ? I am interested in KBA for investment purpose .TIA

Comment

What is the advantage of getting fresh deal 3750 vs. resale @3650??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X