Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
804 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ansh09
    Thor_samir

Very good analysis. I also thought that the location was good, probably the best given my budget.

Would you by any chance know the resale rate of 1930sqft unit here? I am planning to buy. Would like floors 5 or below.

Thanks everybody for your help everybody. In the past few days, we have tried to lock down one 1930sqft unit but haven't gotten the correct spec. Its a good thing since we haven't made any commitment due to a lack of choice. Its a good thing because family has now opted for the 1615sqft unit, lower floors (5 or lower).

If anybody has a 1615sqft unit available in resale or know a broker who does, please let me know. It would be a huge favor. Thank you.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the prospects of higher (23-24) floors in KBA vs lower floors (10-12) ?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks everybody for your help everybody. In the past few days, we have tried to lock down one 1930sqft unit but haven't gotten the correct spec. Its a good thing since we haven't made any commitment due to a lack of choice. Its a good thing because family has now opted for the 1615sqft unit, lower floors (5 or lower).

If anybody has a 1615sqft unit available in resale or know a broker who does, please let me know. It would be a huge favor. Thank you.

Try with different brokers(there are many in sec-18). Also, sites can 99acres etc can help. They would also ultimately redirect you to brokers only.. as all ads on property websites seem to be posted by brokers.

You would definitely find the unit you're looking for.

Good luck!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi samir..
    Hows the construction speed of KB? Is it satisfactory?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    Try with different brokers(there are many in sec-18). Also, sites can 99acres etc can help. They would also ultimately redirect you to brokers only.. as all ads on property websites seem to be posted by brokers.

You would definitely find the unit you're looking for.

Good luck!

Thanks for your advise and vote of confidence. I am sure something will work out. I will start with 99acres. :)

Cheers everyone. I am visiting the site sometime this week. I can post photos if it helps the readers.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah ansh.. That would really help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Hi samir..
    Hows the construction speed of KB? Is it satisfactory?

Hi Akash,

As I entered just 6-7 months back, it seems satisfactory to me. But I'm sure previous owners might be disappointed with the speed.

Anyway, I found reasonable manpower on the site the last time I went(2-3 weeks ago).
    Construction firms are ACIL(Ahluwalia Contracts) and BL Kashyap.
    CommentQuote
  • There is one thing I noticed in my search on 99acres. There are apts of size 1650 and 1620 but no 1615. Is this size even available? I could see it in the brochure but no listings. Rare item, maybe?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    Hi Akash,

As I entered just 6-7 months back, it seems satisfactory to me. But I'm sure previous owners might be disappointed with the speed.

Anyway, I found reasonable manpower on the site the last time I went(2-3 weeks ago).
    Construction firms are ACIL(Ahluwalia Contracts) and BL Kashyap.

Nice bro..
    Congrats for the project as it is being constructed by very reputed contractors...
    Hoping to see a very nice Boulevard.. ;-)))
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for your advise and vote of confidence. I am sure something will work out. I will start with 99acres. :)

Cheers everyone. I am visiting the site sometime this week. I can post photos if it helps the readers.

While choosing a flat for end use i came across a seller who is ready to sell kba duplex at 3800. The deal is very good but i ended up buying orchard. You can explore this deal if you like
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sameer4582
    While choosing a flat for end use i came across a seller who is ready to sell kba duplex at 3800. The deal is very good but i ended up buying orchard. You can explore this deal if you like

at what price u get in Orchards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by expressway16
    at what price u get in Orchards

I got 2105 A3 tower 17th floor for 4975.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sameer4582
    I got 2105 A3 tower 17th floor for 4975.

ok i think u sealed d deal in PDP if a remember correctly......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by expressway16
    ok i think u sealed d deal in PDP if a remember correctly......

Yeah its a pdp deal with 50 percent payment, clp rates were 5200 plus. I consulted the l&t guys and they said all flats shall pay 70 percent by 2013 end and shall make no big difference. So if you save 5lk now on bsp in one year if construction goes at ok speed the interest for extra payment compared to clp would be around 2lk.

So IF the construction speed is good this year then i shall save but agar constr slow ho gaya to i shall loose sm money as interest.

Well how is 2105 unit for golf view.
    CommentQuote
  • Family lounge, balcony n masterbedroom se aayega golf view...
    CommentQuote