Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 975 is not in KBA.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh09
    My cousin is now also looking for a 975sqft or 1320sqft unit in KBA. If somebody has and willing to resell, please PM me.

me too, prefer 975 though :)
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Just to remove some confusion:

975sqft 2BHK is in Kensington Boulevard

1050sqft 2BHK is in Kensington Park Appts

But these options are in resale only.
    CommentQuote
  • What's in a name?

Confused user is removing confusion :)
    CommentQuote
  • hello

does anybody have 1615sq ft flat for resale"?
    CommentQuote
  • Don't know what's happening with Jaypee 4K-5K range projects, no fresh bookings available.
    Availability Status from Jaypee Kensigton site says (as of now):
    3 BHK +W+2 T/3 T - Yes
    Penthouse - Yes
    All others - No

Do you guys know if 3BHK would still be open in fresh booking (not sure if site status is reliable)? (Btwn I inquired on KH by many sources and IREF, no fresh bookings)

-Regards,
    harsh
    CommentQuote
  • One of the broker gave me rates between 4200-4300 in general(no plc or below 10th floor) for all Kensington's in resale. Are these the rates prevailing now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asheshb
    One of the broker gave me rates between 4200-4300 in general(no plc or below 10th floor) for all Kensington's in resale. Are these the rates prevailing now?

I am seeing rates from 3875-4200 depending on floor, PLC, payment plan. 4300 is a bit on the higher side, but not by much if its a smaller unit. Also, remember that for some flats, multiple brokers are involved pushing the final price upwards.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ansh for the reply.

Originally Posted by ansh09
    I am seeing rates from 3875-4200 depending on floor, PLC, payment plan. 4300 is a bit on the higher side, but not by much if its a smaller unit. Also, remember that for some flats, multiple brokers are involved pushing the final price upwards.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for 2 BHK apartment in WT. Could anyone suggest what is BSP in resale of 2 BHK in KBA project & how much was the log-in price.
    CommentQuote
  • All,

I have seem a lot of interested end-users here showing interest in the smaller units of KBA and other projects. All good projects no doubt, but please keep in mind that Jaypee itself is good. Outside of Jaypee is infested by many (hundreds, maybe thousands) of small brokers and financiers. This poses a big issue in the resale market for end-users. I speak from personal experience.

First of all, it is very hard if not impossible to get these people to show you the "original documents" of the unit. They will only show copies. How would you know for certain before giving token that all is valid by looking at only a copy? How do you know that already 2-3 more buyers have already given their token amount for the same unit? Its shady.

Secondly, a single unit revolves around all brokers and you will get calls from all of them for the same unit. What happens here? The more brokers in between, the more expensive the property becomes for you as each broker tries to absorb a profit for themselves. Its hard to know how many levels are in between.

The only good experience for me was dealing with Jaypee once I had already suffered dealing with all brokers and financiers. I was lucky to find a good unit from one of the biggest underwriters which really made everything much safer. I did pay approx 200 extra for it looking at market price but it was worth it as I know it all worked out.

What I am trying to say is.. Please tread with caution. Good luck in your search.
    CommentQuote
  • could you recommend the details of underwriter who assisted you in finalizing the deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh09
    All,

I have seem a lot of interested end-users here showing interest in the smaller units of KBA and other projects. All good projects no doubt, but please keep in mind that Jaypee itself is good. Outside of Jaypee is infested by many (hundreds, maybe thousands) of small brokers and financiers. This poses a big issue in the resale market for end-users. I speak from personal experience.

First of all, it is very hard if not impossible to get these people to show you the "original documents" of the unit. They will only show copies. How would you know for certain before giving token that all is valid by looking at only a copy? How do you know that already 2-3 more buyers have already given their token amount for the same unit? Its shady.

Secondly, a single unit revolves around all brokers and you will get calls from all of them for the same unit. What happens here? The more brokers in between, the more expensive the property becomes for you as each broker tries to absorb a profit for themselves. Its hard to know how many levels are in between.

The only good experience for me was dealing with Jaypee once I had already suffered dealing with all brokers and financiers. I was lucky to find a good unit from one of the biggest underwriters which really made everything much safer. I did pay approx 200 extra for it looking at market price but it was worth it as I know it all worked out.

What I am trying to say is.. Please tread with caution. Good luck in your search.

You need to be a breaveheart and half a tout in order to get a good resale deal from jaypee brokers. The process is too risky and unless you are extremely careful, good chances of losing some of your hard earned money. Better to buy directly from the builder or flat owner. Ensure that you deal only with the real flat owner (verified with original documents, PAN card, photo id document).
    CommentQuote