Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Originally posted by Thor_samir View Post
    I got to know that for some towers, it is BL Kashyap and for some towers(including KBA-11), it is Ahluwalia contracts.

Ahluwalia(ACIL) has also built a portion of CWG games village for Emaar and a portion of Bangalore metro among other impressive projects.
    well they are also Building the phase 2 of Lotus Boulevard and those Sector 44 Asotech towers!!!!

Comment

hi friends .. one of my colleagues is looking for a resale property in KB .. however most of the units available are in subvention plan.

Does anyone have any idea whether subvention plan is transferable ? or does it mean that the old buyer will have to close the subvention plan and for the new buyer it effectively becomes a down payment plan ?

Comment

Yes the subvention scheme would be transferable by bank if one is eligible for loan.. i would be interested in selling 975 sqft on 8th floor.. The bsp is @3700.. non negotiable..

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
        hi friends .. one of my colleagues is looking for a resale property in KB .. however most of the units available are in subvention plan.

Does anyone have any idea whether subvention plan is transferable ? or does it mean that the old buyer will have to close the subvention plan and for the new buyer it effectively becomes a down payment plan ?

Comment

Originally posted by pkmittal View Post
          Yes the subvention scheme would be transferable by bank if one is eligible for loan.. i would be interested in selling 975 sqft on 8th floor.. The bsp is @3700.. non negotiable..
          mittal sahab .. is the subvention till possession or only till 18 months ?

Comment

Subvention will be over next month
            Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
            mittal sahab .. is the subvention till possession or only till 18 months ?

Comment

I want to buy 1380sft in KBA, lower floors pls. let me know if someone is intrested

Comment

>The bsp is @3700.. non negotiable.
                CLP option also available in this rate. So why to buy the subvention plan unit in reasle in same price ??? (Go to 99acres and see the advt)

Comment

plz can someone explain the difference between subvention plan and CLP? i am looking to purchase an apartment under the range of rs 70 lacs in greater noida expressway. wishtown seems a great option. would appreciate if anyone highlights the pros and con of the same. also at what stage is the construction on at the moment? are sample flats ready?

Comment

Looking for 3 BHK 1320 sq ft

Hi All,

Am looking for a 3 BHK 1320 sq ft unit in Kensington Boulevard. If anybody interested, please PM me. Also, please advise me what shall be the resale rate i can expect and is there any other better option within Wishtown in similar price range?

Regards,
                    Atul

Comment

I personally feel KBA at 3700-3800 BSP is a very good deal. Its on the golf course side of WT surrounded by plots which going ahead will offer you a very open view.

People have paid appx 40% of the value to the builder. So even in resale your outflow will not be very high.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X