Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
Reply
792 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I was there after my trip to 135 and visited the area to check out the overall progress. This is one where progress is extremely slow. I doubt even a single floor has been added since my previous visit more than a month ago.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolatta
    I was there after my trip to 135 and visited the area to check out the overall progress. This is one where progress is extremely slow. I doubt even a single floor has been added since my previous visit more than a month ago.


    Well not a good news :-(
    I just checked Jaypee site for pics of KBA. Seems like they have built upto second floor in some of the towers till 31st Dec.
    CommentQuote
  • check out Jaypee Buy/Sell database - by the buyers for the buyers. add your request there.

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1
    CommentQuote
  • Mahesiitr, Did you check market for possible rates. What are the current quotes. Last i heard was 4200/-psft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Mahesiitr, Did you check market for possible rates. What are the current quotes. Last i heard was 4200/-psft


    Deep, I checked BOP last weekend and rates are still around the figure you mentioned (depending upon the payment plan). 4200-4300 in CLP. These are quoted by the brokers though so the real picture is quite blur.

    Hand down though, Jaypee WT is a fantastic area to live in. Amongst all the projects I have seen so far, this one begs attention. Its just that only time will tell the quality of homes that Jaypee delivers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maheshiitr
    I checked with some brokers, they are asking in the range of 4200-4300 Rs/sq ft. But i think, resale price is around 3700-3800, if u get a direct deal from seller. do u know anyone who want to sale let me know at magrawal@ccc.ae

    2 months back I was looking for it and did not get thing below 4000-4100 for clp plan.
    Don't wait for 3700.. You will end up buying in noida extention.
    CommentQuote
  • 3700-3800 BSP looks difficult. I guess you will not get any good unit below Rs. 4100-4200.
    CommentQuote
  • I am new here, but just wanted to update both buyers n sellers. I have tried few dealers and they may say initially for 3800 - 4000 but when you actually come to finalize, there is nothing below 4200-4400. If you wait you may end up investing more. Dealers may start updating you with 3800 or 4000 but will not be able to provide unit with SOA for that amount. I was getting 4050 2-3 months back but just because dealers and some people suggested resale is around 3800-3900, I waited for 3-4 months and now ended up paying 4250. I may not be 100% correct but that is what I experienced. I am still not sure if deal will materialize or not as transfer n NOC is in process.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida

    Originally Posted by AkHolic
    looking to buy a 975/1320 size in KBA . Let me know if anyone interested to sell....


    If you are ok with 4300-4400 price I can suggest some dealers I was offered. I have finalized one deal so you can look other deals I had and think over the best one you feel. If interested, post here. I don't know how to contact here, so be in touch here for updates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohitrelan
    I am new here, but just wanted to update both buyers n sellers. I have tried few dealers and they may say initially for 3800 - 4000 but when you actually come to finalize, there is nothing below 4200-4400. If you wait you may end up investing more. Dealers may start updating you with 3800 or 4000 but will not be able to provide unit with SOA for that amount. I was getting 4050 2-3 months back but just because dealers and some people suggested resale is around 3800-3900, I waited for 3-4 months and now ended up paying 4250. I may not be 100% correct but that is what I experienced. I am still not sure if deal will materialize or not as transfer n NOC is in process.

    what size did you buy? also, how much did all incl come to?
    CommentQuote
  • I have not buy'ed yet.. it in process and its 975 sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • check above for price..
    CommentQuote
  • Recently visited Kensington Boulevard construction site. The speed has picked up. Most of the towers are above the ground floor level and some at 5th Floor. The quality of construction doesn't look at par with Orchards or Kube as they are being done by L&T but not bad either.

    Anyways, the number of labour present on site was the highest ever. It was no less than 50 per tower which adds to at least one thousand across the project. Overall, the area is shaping up fairly well. I managed to speak to one of the supervisors on site and as per him, there are plans to construct two floors per month from here on. I was surprised at the statement but he justified it by saying that once the towers are out of basement/ground floor levels, the construction could be expedited and the pictures of construction progress (as updated by Jaypee every month) would be a testimony to this.

    I keep a screen-shot of the picture posted on Jaypee's website every month for comparison. This time, the progress is indeed visible.

    Also, they are using RCC bricks which are (supposed to be) stronger. These are being produced on site and the brick work has started for towers which are close to fifth floor level. Once they reach 10th Floor, the internal plaster work would begin.

    Things are looking better, finally!! Hope it continues this way.
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida

    KB pace has picked up quite a bit so has KP and KH.

    I always thought there will be a spurt in prices when this happens similar to Kosmos/Klassic.

    Just my opinion that medium term investors can look at entering now.

    Do your due dilligence of course.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeptimaan
    Hi. Im interested to buy unit in KBA. is anyone selling or give reference of the broker.
    What is the prevailing resale BSP?
    The sizes of 2bhk?


    see if something is here .... you can put your request as well.

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1
    CommentQuote