Collapse

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Deer two of my friends are sailing in the same boat as you are. They are in tower-7. I myself was/is very keen on this. But no more money

Don't worry. JP has increased the pace of construction recently. When i last visited lot of manpower was deployed. Hopefully you will see the progress very soon..... I still maintain KBA is real value for money....

Comment

I am interested in buying a Duplex penthouse in Kb, 2800 or 3100 sq ft. Want your opinions on the following:

1. Confused between Purvanchal Royal Park 2800 sq ft 4 bhk penthouse and Kb. Would like a comparison.
      2. Should I even go for a penthouse? The advantages and disadvantages of living in a penthouse.
      3. Any other options?

I can wait for 2-2.5 yrs.
      Budget is about 1.3 crores.
      Should I buy on Dp or clp? I won't be taking a loan.

Your guidance would be appreciated.

Comment

I rate KB betther than most of non GC project of WT..

It is far better than PRP.. (My POV) KB is a under dog..

Also if u r opting for KB go for DP discount.. it is going to get complete within 2.5 years.. big benifit.. (Work will happen at war footing..)

Delivry date Nov 14..

Originally posted by supernova6092 View Post
        I am interested in buying a Duplex penthouse in Kb, 2800 or 3100 sq ft. Want your opinions on the following:

1. Confused between Purvanchal Royal Park 2800 sq ft 4 bhk penthouse and Kb. Would like a comparison.
        2. Should I even go for a penthouse? The advantages and disadvantages of living in a penthouse.
        3. Any other options?

I can wait for 2-2.5 yrs.
        Budget is about 1.3 crores.
        Should I buy on Dp or clp? I won't be taking a loan.

Your guidance would be appreciated.

Comment

November 14 seems too tight.. Would be happy if it actually happens..

I doubt people will buy property worth 1.5 crore in future in sector 137...

It would be more of a budget housing segment there... PRP should have been at a better location..

My POv.
          Last edited by MANOJa; December 26 2015, 10:58 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Its a wish town and you are allowed to make your wish bhai... for it to come true or not is in Mr. Gaur's Hands.

P.S. did you check on KB?

Originally posted by Pawakp80 View Post
            I rate KB betther than most of non GC project of WT..

It is far better than PRP.. (My POV) KB is a under dog..

Also if u r opting for KB go for DP discount.. it is going to get complete within 2.5 years.. big benifit.. (Work will happen at war footing..)

Delivry date Nov 14..

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
              how is 3500 bsp .. 7th floor
              Resale or Fresh? Which Tower?

Comment

I checked it.. the guy you refered to was very good and helpful.. actually it was for my friend who is still roaming around.. I told him about this offer but he did not pay much attention to it.. Still looking for Kosmos height..

I can only advise na.. its up to people to take lead..

but surely your decision was good to get in KB at this stage..

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                Its a wish town and you are allowed to make your wish bhai... for it to come true or not is in Mr. Gaur's Hands.

P.S. did you check on KB?

Comment

Originally posted by Pawakp80 View Post
                  I checked it.. the guy you refered to was very good and helpful.. actually it was for my friend who is still roaming around.. I told him about this offer but he did not pay much attention to it.. Still looking for Kosmos height..

I can only advise na.. its up to people to take lead..

but surely your decision was good to get in KB at this stage..
                  Well all the best to him on Heights. I did my level best to get one in Heights, but first no one is selling and those who are want abnoxius rates. Ask him to hurry up, else prices will move up and he will loose out on this also.

BTW where are u invested? Kosmos?

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                    Well all the best to him on Heights. I did my level best to get one in Heights, but first no one is selling and those who are want abnoxius rates. Ask him to hurry up, else prices will move up and he will loose out on this also.

BTW where are u invested? Kosmos?
                    is this kosmos heights something different or part of kosmos only ? which towers come under this "kosmos heights" ?
                    thanks in advance for clearing this ..

Comment

Kensignton Boulevard or Kasa Isle???

I am looking for a flat from past one month in Jaypee wishtown. Zeroed down on Kasa Isle but now comparing it with kensignton Boulevard. Both have the same specifications. Kasa isle near to expressway where as Boulevard near to Golf Course side premium properties.

What do you guys think. Which property will give better returns when both of them becomes livable?

Note: Looking for 3BHK (1250 sqft to 1370 sqft)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X