Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Originally posted by KB_may2010 View Post
    This project was launched 1 year before so What is the current status of construction for Kensington boulevard?

1 year of interest for 50 lakh flat is 9 lakh.

Total unit is 2500 so Jaypee already earned 9 * 2500 = 22.5 crore from one year interest.

In return what jaypee has given to public?
    Here he goes again! Where do you think did Jaypee invest his money to earn 9 lakh interest on 50 lakh?

And acc to you, Jaypee sold all the flats before 1 year, that too on DP? Aapka jawaab nahi, bhai! Aapke calculator ki taareef already ho chuki hai

Comment

I was about to book a flat here but seeing the delays and too many ppl cribbing in Jaypee office i withdrew myself and booked in Eldeco Sharanam ... what i want to understand is

Jaypee being big construction group but they are only encashing this and launching one project after another without doing anything great in the old projects ( find yourself how many they have launched in past 1 yr) ... More so they want to collect money and then invest in Commercial projects so as to further launch another residential projects at still higher price .. Am i right to think this way ??

I myself want to invest in Jaypee but By the way of this forum i would like to get answer on

1) Whether ppl still believe that JP will deliver even with 1 yr delay - afterall one would invest only if the the project is Re-salable ????

Comment

Originally posted by deepakgoyal9 View Post
        I was about to book a flat here but seeing the delays and too many ppl cribbing in Jaypee office i withdrew myself and booked in Eldeco Sharanam ... what i want to understand is

Jaypee being big construction group but they are only encashing this and launching one project after another without doing anything great in the old projects ( find yourself how many they have launched in past 1 yr) ... More so they want to collect money and then invest in Commercial projects so as to further launch another residential projects at still higher price .. Am i right to think this way ??

I myself want to invest in Jaypee but By the way of this forum i would like to get answer on

1) Whether ppl still believe that JP will deliver even with 1 yr delay - afterall one would invest only if the the project is Re-salable ????

I think JP should be able to deliver with 1-2 years delay. JP is for the persons who have patience. I think JP would be the best place to live, once the projects are delivered and would charge handsome premium.

Comment

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...nts-16490.html
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
            Here he goes again! Where do you think did Jaypee invest his money to earn 9 lakh interest on 50 lakh?

And acc to you, Jaypee sold all the flats before 1 year, that too on DP? Aapka jawaab nahi, bhai! Aapke calculator ki taareef already ho chuki hai
            Mr PC, Jaypee has already sold all his Kensington boulevards flats to underwriters and if any flats left then it will be loss to underwriters not to the jaypee. Jaypee will always remain in profit.

This 225 crore profilt is only from interest. Rest profit is from by actual cost of flat. Not only he is also selling Plots in the same land. Think how much profit jaypee is earning.

I have no issue with all this profit but I am happy with this profit. I want only to use this profit in constructing the tower with good quality. Use public money for public not for something else.

Give perfect example to public by giving good and beautiful city so that everyone will be happy. More investor will come and purchase his share and property but if keep on delaying then he is demaging his brand name and people expectation.

People have lot of expectation with jaypee. if expectation will not fulfill then certainly people will become angry. People hard money stuck in jaypee

Comment

Good decision by you If you are confortable with Eldeco Sharanam and not with Jaypee. Good luck to you.

Comment

Contruction update Jaypee Kensington Boulevard - Sector 131

Hi, I received 3rd demand notice from Jaypee for Kensington Boulevard project. I feel the project is late by 4-6 months. But i have no major worries as i have construction linked plan.

I went to the site. They have excavated 35/40 feets deep (Area spread over appx one sq km). They are pumping water out by 50 pumps from 100 ft beneath the surface. I tasted water as well (Water is sweet ). Pump numbers going to be increased to 250 in next 3/4 days. Water is going to be drained out completely.

After that piling work is going to start (Basically they will thrust 1 ft wide and 35/40 ft long solid concrete pillars at a distance of 3/4 fts) into the earth surface. This will create rock-solid foundation of the building.

I'm impressed by the quality of construction (I went to the area where these pillars are being manufactured)

All of this was conveyed to me by a construction supervisor, supervising the work.

Lets hope that Jaypee keeps its words on delivery timelines.

best wishes.
                TrojanHorse

Comment

I think a wise decision of not booking with JP ( though cannot comment on the builder, u have finally chosen - Eldeco Sharanam, not much aware on him )

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Anyone measured...How far is sector 133/134 from Mahamaya flyover?

Comment

infrastructure development around Jaypee greens noida

Well, sector 131 (kensington boulevard/park) is appx 8 kms from mahamaya chowk. At the intersection of sector 131 and noida expressway. Jaypee has built flyovers (Just like AIIMS flyover) for hassleless connectivity (only flyover on expressway). Moreover, As announced by Noida Authority, yesterday, Metro is coming to Jaypee along the expressway from bottonical garden station. There is road planned behind jaypee (Along Yamuna river/ Kalindi Kunj) through sector 94/124. Which will further increase connectivity of Jaypee with South Delhi areas.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X