Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Originally posted by mohitsondhi View Post
    I have one question, JayPee gave the tentative date for Sep 2013 for possession of flats in Keningston blvd , if this goes beyond this date, we would be getting interest right on our money
    It will be Rs. 5 per SQFT.

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
      It will be Rs. 5 per SQFT.

which would be adjusted against the final demand, there will be no monthly payout cheques

Comment

Guys,

Has anyone visited the site recently? How is this project in terms of location and density?

I am considering a 1930sqft unit on floors 5 or below. What kind of resale value should I look out for?

Comment

Location of this project is fairly decent. WT's location is itself good. Inside WT, firstly this project is on the GC side of the two halves of wishtown(big advantage). Secondly, I found the approach to this project very convenient because of the direct road through the cloverleaf flyover.

Also, KBA has mostly plots etc surrounding it, so it wont be dense. Jaypee medical centre etc are also nearby.

Negatives:
          1) Construction pace.
          2)................. *Others, please add*

Comment

Thor_samir

Very good analysis. I also thought that the location was good, probably the best given my budget.

Would you by any chance know the resale rate of 1930sqft unit here? I am planning to buy. Would like floors 5 or below.

Comment

Resale rates could be appx 4000/- Good location and decent layout. Nearby low density and towards golf course side are also a big plus.

Launched at 3300-disc 2 years back. The project has not seen good pace of construction. In resale you will have to fetch out almost 50% of the BSP and premium.

Comment

Price told by Deep is more or less correct. Initial booking price was 2974.

Talk to some reliable brokers or someone you know who is willing to sell. Just one point though - Entertain those brokers only who are ready for a direct meeting with owner(the broker shouldn't act like proxy).

Good luck!
                Last edited by Thor_samir; November 29 2012, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Thanks again Thor_samir. Very good advise. I have seen a lot of going-back-and-forth here but overall, these forums have been very helpful. I have learned a lot over the past few weeks.

I am not able to find even a single seller with 1930sqft specification. Thinking of Garden Isles now as my fallback.

Comment

I gave a cheque to BOP for a Unit in KBA after all the negotiations and bargain, they accepted it and said that deal is done but they never en-cashed it and after I inquired after 2 weeks, they simply said that the seller has backed up though I never met the seller and BOP done the deal with me.. Should they not pay me double the amount which I gave for token ?

Comment

Originally posted by asingla View Post
                      I gave a cheque to BOP for a Unit in KBA after all the negotiations and bargain, they accepted it and said that deal is done but they never en-cashed it and after I inquired after 2 weeks, they simply said that the seller has backed up though I never met the seller and BOP done the deal with me.. Should they not pay me double the amount which I gave for token ?
                      This is exactly why I said - never move ahead without meeting directly with the seller. Now you never know if BOP actually had some seller or they just fleeced you in the hope that they would find one.

You must be having your ATS(agreement to sell) copy. In the terms and conditions, if it is not mentioned that they'd give you double the token amount if they back out, I don't think you really have a case here.

Take your money back as soon as possible and start searching again. This time with precaution. Good luck!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X