Sort by :
Filter by :
- Units available at rs4500-4600 r only units having dp plan not on clp planCommentQuote0Flag
For DP vs CLP benefits for kasa/kba, refer my post# 335 on pg 34
And by CARajeev post# 367
If u r getting more than 100 BSP diff between DP & CLP for similar units, then u shold go for DP units.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am also having an unit in KBA under CLP.
Just for information what's the resale price is going on?
Visited the site on weekend and noticed now construction is going with pace now as in tower 8 they have reached till 9th floor and just started the brick work.
Ideally they should pick-up the brick also very fast.CommentQuote0Flag
- Wt think acc to my research it is b/w 4800-4900CommentQuote0Flag
- Senior member pl advice. I am going to make dEal around 5000 including all charges in tower 19 for unit 4CommentQuote0Flag
It is good deal go for it...CommentQuote0Flag
- But I little confused after reading other members view and jaypee cash crunch. 60% payment gonna be made and wt would be possession timeCommentQuote0Flag
- O I c..
I m hearing them for 3 years now.. kba is good project..
Yes they are in cash crunch.. but will not loot ur money away.. they hv got enough in hand to deliver n encash the huge land bank in future..
People sometimes make statements out of their vested interests..
You must thank to all of them who critic jp.. it is them by virtue of which u r getting a prime location, low density project at 5k all incl...
Btw is it 1420 sft?CommentQuote1Flag
- RE overall is going thru very bad phase. So, take your time . Rates are not going anywhere. People are here to lure you and make profits . Builders themselves have a lot of inventory left. Wait they will come up with Special Payment plans . Nobody is buying these days where possession is not near. Time to wait and watch.
BTW are you aware that JP has increased super area by 10% . It has become a regular practice . ATS and 3C also doing the same but JP has increased maximum . So, wait and buy RTM. You will get plenty of options in some time.
What floor is it buddy?CommentQuote0Flag
- It is 4 bhk n it is 2160 sft approxCommentQuote0Flag
- Btw 14 n 17 floorCommentQuote0Flag
- Bhai plot lelo
Gnoida main lelo close to Pari chowk, ya kahin aur ...with same budget.
After some years when the flat will be RTM see the appreciation in your plot.
You would be able to buy an even bigger RTM flat then.
- Possession expected in 24-30 months.. good time to enter, when project is neither in the womb nor RTM..,
All the best buddy.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by realguruBTW are you aware that JP has increased super area by 10%.
Source please... I m also looking to enter JPWT... Confirmed increase in Super Area may affect my call...CommentQuote0Flag