Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
804 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Wait another 3 years....With 70% investors in Noida market...either they will resale or give on rent.

In either case....there will be Huge Surplus in market

There will be nearly 1 lakh flats in noida itself which will be in 1000-1800 sq.ft range

Not to forget A ''couple'' of lakhs coming up in Noida extension.

800-1500 sq.ft is Considered M.I.G Segment and the No.1 condition of this segment is ''BUDGET''

This segment buyer or tenant will Not screw around with his budget.....

He will travel 2-3 kms here and there...but he is not in position to compromise with his budget.

This segment will be HIT WORST in Noida region.

Just wait and watch......

70% U.C properties in this region are in this segment

It doesn't matter whether there are 1 lakh or 10 lakh flats in the market.....good projects always have seekers for it...it doesn't matter who is the builder.

Example, this is out of context but still, when you go to a vegetable market, there are 100 guys selling vegetables but you buy only from those who you think are selling good stuff...similarly no matter how many projects are there.... good projects will always have buyers and will always remain in demand.
    CommentQuote
  • @Zohaib

Not to forget A ''couple'' of lakhs coming up in Noida extension....

You keep talking about over supply in Noida in not too distant future. Do you believe the actual no. of flats that could be realistically delivered in next (say) 12 months be anywhere close to a lakh? If yes, how does that add up - project wise?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi folks I didn't got reply regarding penthouse prices more then flats by 500psf in kba
    CommentQuote
  • Wow... this is good news!!:):)

Visited Wishtown on Sunday afternoon and had a look around the GC side. Construction activity going on at a decent pace all around but the progress in KBA has been fantastic to say the least. As per the JP website, Tower 7 was at 8th Floor till 30th June. On Sunday, it was at 11th Floor - brilliant stuff. Most of the towers had a lot of activity and a good number of workers around. In fact, the brick work has also started in some of the towers. IMHO, the speed has really picked up - I hope it continues. The 4-BHK towers are shaping up really well and could give a fight to the non-GC facing units of Orchards which is only a stone throw away.

I have taken a few snaps as well - no less than 30 (all of GC side projects + KBA). Can't find a way to post it here. Looking forward to some help from senior members on this.
    CommentQuote
  • To post pictures, click on post reply. (Don't do 'quick reply ') You will see an attachment icon on upper side of reply box. Click on it. A new window will open. Attach all pictures one by one.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • New pics are posted on jaypeegreens site .... Jaypee Greens| Real Estate in Noida, Residential Projects, Properties, Developer in Greater Noida. Few towers have reached 12th floor. Whats going on ?

June end i saw only 10 floors. They are doing one floor every 2 weeks .....

BHAG MILKHA BHAG ho gaya ?

JP has really picked up the speed .... I think this speed will continue till they finish the tower structure. Then they will take rest as in case of kalypso/pavillion/Klassic, after pocketing 90% of money from CLP and PDP customers ....

:bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • KBA Pics

Pic 1: KBA buzzing with a lot of activity and workforce

Pic 2: Tower 7 has reached 11th Floor (as on 4th Aug). It was only at 8th Floor on 30th June

Pic 3: Brick work started in some of the 4 BHK towers - looks cool with 3 side open units and lots of open space all around it. May give a run for money to some of the non-GC facing units of Orchards.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • pl can somebody help me wt is current price in kba bcoz at 4600 nothing is available everybody is talking at 5000. pl also provide of broker who can help me in getting anything b/w 4600-4700
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimehra
    pl can somebody help me wt is current price in kba bcoz at 4600 nothing is available everybody is talking at 5000. pl also provide of broker who can help me in getting anything b/w 4600-4700

Same point we were discussing yesterday on KASA thread pg 35 and 36.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/9430-kasa-isles-by-jaypee-greens-noida/page35?t=11910&page=35

There are buyers and sellers available at 4600-4700 range but the middle man's (brokers) greed is not allowing the deal to happen.
    May be ur broker is trying to find a unit at 4200-4300 so that he can pocket 400-500 per sq.ft.

My advice - Try to maximize ur reach, call up lot of brokers especially small ones. Reach out by forums and RE websites.
    CommentQuote
  • Good progress will surely see prices inching north. Wonder if the speed has something to do with settling the construction work arround the allready alloted plots ASAP.
    CommentQuote
    pl can somebody help me wt is current price in kba bcoz at 4600 nothing is available everybody is talking at 5000. pl also provide of broker who can help me in getting anything b/w 4600-4700

There aee units available 4500 to 4700.. try with more people u will get it..

My friend was also exploring kasa isles n kba.. will update u guys post closure of the deal..
    CommentQuote
  • Units available at rs4500-4600 r only units having dp plan not on clp plan
    CommentQuote
    Units available at rs4500-4600 r only units having dp plan not on clp plan

For DP vs CLP benefits for kasa/kba, refer my post# 335 on pg 34
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/9430-kasa-isles-by-jaypee-greens-noida/page34?t=11910&page=34

And by CARajeev post# 367
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/9430-kasa-isles-by-jaypee-greens-noida/page37?t=11910&page=37

If u r getting more than 100 BSP diff between DP & CLP for similar units, then u shold go for DP units.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also having an unit in KBA under CLP.

Just for information what's the resale price is going on?

Visited the site on weekend and noticed now construction is going with pace now as in tower 8 they have reached till 9th floor and just started the brick work.

Ideally they should pick-up the brick also very fast.
    CommentQuote
  • Wt think acc to my research it is b/w 4800-4900
    CommentQuote