Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
804 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Senior member pl advice. I am going to make dEal around 5000 including all charges in tower 19 for unit 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimehra
    Senior member pl advice. I am going to make dEal around 5000 including all charges in tower 19 for unit 4

It is good deal go for it...
    CommentQuote
  • But I little confused after reading other members view and jaypee cash crunch. 60% payment gonna be made and wt would be possession time
    CommentQuote
  • O I c..
    I m hearing them for 3 years now.. kba is good project..
    Yes they are in cash crunch.. but will not loot ur money away.. they hv got enough in hand to deliver n encash the huge land bank in future..
    People sometimes make statements out of their vested interests..

You must thank to all of them who critic jp.. it is them by virtue of which u r getting a prime location, low density project at 5k all incl...
    Btw is it 1420 sft?

Originally Posted by rishimehra
    But I little confused after reading other members view and jaypee cash crunch. 60% payment gonna be made and wt would be possession time
    CommentQuote
  • RE overall is going thru very bad phase. So, take your time . Rates are not going anywhere. People are here to lure you and make profits . Builders themselves have a lot of inventory left. Wait they will come up with Special Payment plans . Nobody is buying these days where possession is not near. Time to wait and watch.

BTW are you aware that JP has increased super area by 10% . It has become a regular practice . ATS and 3C also doing the same but JP has increased maximum . So, wait and buy RTM. You will get plenty of options in some time.

But I little confused after reading other members view and jaypee cash crunch. 60% payment gonna be made and wt would be possession time
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimehra
    Senior member pl advice. I am going to make dEal around 5000 including all charges in tower 19 for unit 4

What floor is it buddy?
    CommentQuote
  • It is 4 bhk n it is 2160 sft approx
    CommentQuote
  • Btw 14 n 17 floor
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai plot lelo

Gnoida main lelo close to Pari chowk, ya kahin aur ...with same budget.

After some years when the flat will be RTM see the appreciation in your plot.

You would be able to buy an even bigger RTM flat then.

Btw 14 n 17 floor
    CommentQuote
  • Possession expected in 24-30 months.. good time to enter, when project is neither in the womb nor RTM..,
    All the best buddy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    BTW are you aware that JP has increased super area by 10%.

Source please... I m also looking to enter JPWT... Confirmed increase in Super Area may affect my call...
    CommentQuote
  • Rajeev bhai..

Jaypee increased super area of PC because its loading was 17% earlier..

It has not been increased across all projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Source please... I m also looking to enter JPWT... Confirmed increase in Super Area may affect my call...

They have increased the 10% super area at the time of possession of Pavilion Court, so there is no reason not to believe they would not do the same with other projects. Moreover it is becoming a common practice now. Very sad but true and something to beware of so that at the time of possession one do not get caught off guard.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee is not going to deliver the KBA apartments anytime earlier than beginning of 2016. So let us not worry now about the possibility of (10%) increase in super area. There are much more important things to think of. For example, how to make TDS for the instalments which are already paid off.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lotus Genius
    Jaypee is not going to deliver the KBA apartments anytime earlier than beginning of 2016. So let us not worry now about the possibility of (10%) increase in super area. There are much more important things to think of. For example, how to make TDS for the instalments which are already paid off.

What makes you say that Jaypee is not going to deliver the KBA apartments anytime earlier than beginning of 2016??? Beginning of 2016 is still 2 n half yrs from now!
    CommentQuote