Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
Reply
792 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rajeev bhai..

    Jaypee increased super area of PC because its loading was 17% earlier..

    It has not been increased across all projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Source please... I m also looking to enter JPWT... Confirmed increase in Super Area may affect my call...


    They have increased the 10% super area at the time of possession of Pavilion Court, so there is no reason not to believe they would not do the same with other projects. Moreover it is becoming a common practice now. Very sad but true and something to beware of so that at the time of possession one do not get caught off guard.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee is not going to deliver the KBA apartments anytime earlier than beginning of 2016. So let us not worry now about the possibility of (10%) increase in super area. There are much more important things to think of. For example, how to make TDS for the instalments which are already paid off.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lotus Genius
    Jaypee is not going to deliver the KBA apartments anytime earlier than beginning of 2016. So let us not worry now about the possibility of (10%) increase in super area. There are much more important things to think of. For example, how to make TDS for the instalments which are already paid off.


    What makes you say that Jaypee is not going to deliver the KBA apartments anytime earlier than beginning of 2016??? Beginning of 2016 is still 2 n half yrs from now!
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee will complete all floor slabs by Aug-14, but the remaining work will be much slower. And of course when the majority of installments are received, Jaypee will not show the same urgency. With inflation, building costs have increased a lot and it is in the interest of builders to first earn interest or invest elsewhere and complete construction later. Is it not what had been happening for the last two years??

    And of course Jaypee in not Unitech or Hiranandani.
    CommentQuote
  • In any case, one should not fret over delayed possession. People mostly book apartments since they do not have the time & courage to build landed house. Buying a house is like investing in a mutual fund. You are at the mercy of the promoter (or builder in this case). It is better to buy a small piece of land and make your own house (and be the master of your destiny).
    CommentQuote
  • Bro I just hv 50 l n want 2 stay close 2 delhi n my work place as my time to family is also important. . Do u know any piece of land I cud buy n erect a hut within my budget?
    M obligated in advance...

    Originally Posted by Lotus Genius
    In any case, one should not fret over delayed possession. People mostly book apartments since they do not have the time & courage to build landed house. Buying a house is like investing in a mutual fund. You are at the mercy of the promoter (or builder in this case). It is better to buy a small piece of land and make your own house (and be the master of your destiny).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lotus Genius
    In any case, one should not fret over delayed possession. People mostly book apartments since they do not have the time & courage to build landed house. Buying a house is like investing in a mutual fund. You are at the mercy of the promoter (or builder in this case). It is better to buy a small piece of land and make your own house (and be the master of your destiny).


    Really - thats the reason to buy an apartment????

    How about - its a little over budget for most people to buy land and construct a house over it.

    I dont know how many houses uve done but ure hardly the master of ur destiny there - u pay an architect to design the house - u pay officials to pass ur drawings - ure at the mercy of ur contractor and other specialists to provide consultancy and execution.

    Be a little empathetic - not everyone can afford a plotted house and it is a very tough job to do ur own house

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    Bro I just hv 50 l n want 2 stay close 2 delhi n my work place as my time to family is also important. . Do u know any piece of land I cud buy n erect a hut within my budget?
    M obligated in advance...

    sir chirag leke dhoondna padega dilli ke paas aur acchi locality mein. is budget mein?
    CommentQuote
  • pl senior members help regarding tds. if payment of premium is done by chq so pl advice on wt amount tds to be deducted
    CommentQuote
  • Hi senior members one of my cousin bought kba flat for 4bhk for 4800 last week.is it a good price to entre
    CommentQuote
  • It's tower 19 and no is 4 it is three side open towards plot and view of yumana and floor is b/w 18 to 22
    CommentQuote
  • Hope this is bsp.. ?
    Originally Posted by rishimehra
    Hi senior members one of my cousin bought kba flat for 4bhk for 4800 last week.is it a good price to entre
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimehra
    Hi senior members one of my cousin bought kba flat for 4bhk for 4800 last week.is it a good price to entre


    ab to gush gaya - now everything is all right :bab (59):

    which plan he bought into ?
    CommentQuote
  • I think its bit on higher side....
    CommentQuote