Sort by :
Filter by :
- But I little confused after reading other members view and jaypee cash crunch. 60% payment gonna be made and wt would be possession timeCommentQuote0Flag
- O I c..
I m hearing them for 3 years now.. kba is good project..
Yes they are in cash crunch.. but will not loot ur money away.. they hv got enough in hand to deliver n encash the huge land bank in future..
People sometimes make statements out of their vested interests..
You must thank to all of them who critic jp.. it is them by virtue of which u r getting a prime location, low density project at 5k all incl...
Btw is it 1420 sft?CommentQuote1Flag
- RE overall is going thru very bad phase. So, take your time . Rates are not going anywhere. People are here to lure you and make profits . Builders themselves have a lot of inventory left. Wait they will come up with Special Payment plans . Nobody is buying these days where possession is not near. Time to wait and watch.
BTW are you aware that JP has increased super area by 10% . It has become a regular practice . ATS and 3C also doing the same but JP has increased maximum . So, wait and buy RTM. You will get plenty of options in some time.
What floor is it buddy?CommentQuote0Flag
- It is 4 bhk n it is 2160 sft approxCommentQuote0Flag
- Btw 14 n 17 floorCommentQuote0Flag
- Bhai plot lelo
Gnoida main lelo close to Pari chowk, ya kahin aur ...with same budget.
After some years when the flat will be RTM see the appreciation in your plot.
You would be able to buy an even bigger RTM flat then.
- Possession expected in 24-30 months.. good time to enter, when project is neither in the womb nor RTM..,
All the best buddy.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by realguruBTW are you aware that JP has increased super area by 10%.
Source please... I m also looking to enter JPWT... Confirmed increase in Super Area may affect my call...CommentQuote0Flag
- Rajeev bhai..
Jaypee increased super area of PC because its loading was 17% earlier..
It has not been increased across all projects.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by CA RajeevSource please... I m also looking to enter JPWT... Confirmed increase in Super Area may affect my call...
They have increased the 10% super area at the time of possession of Pavilion Court, so there is no reason not to believe they would not do the same with other projects. Moreover it is becoming a common practice now. Very sad but true and something to beware of so that at the time of possession one do not get caught off guard.CommentQuote0Flag
- Jaypee is not going to deliver the KBA apartments anytime earlier than beginning of 2016. So let us not worry now about the possibility of (10%) increase in super area. There are much more important things to think of. For example, how to make TDS for the instalments which are already paid off.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Lotus GeniusJaypee is not going to deliver the KBA apartments anytime earlier than beginning of 2016. So let us not worry now about the possibility of (10%) increase in super area. There are much more important things to think of. For example, how to make TDS for the instalments which are already paid off.
What makes you say that Jaypee is not going to deliver the KBA apartments anytime earlier than beginning of 2016??? Beginning of 2016 is still 2 n half yrs from now!CommentQuote0Flag
- Jaypee will complete all floor slabs by Aug-14, but the remaining work will be much slower. And of course when the majority of installments are received, Jaypee will not show the same urgency. With inflation, building costs have increased a lot and it is in the interest of builders to first earn interest or invest elsewhere and complete construction later. Is it not what had been happening for the last two years??
And of course Jaypee in not Unitech or Hiranandani.CommentQuote0Flag
- In any case, one should not fret over delayed possession. People mostly book apartments since they do not have the time & courage to build landed house. Buying a house is like investing in a mutual fund. You are at the mercy of the promoter (or builder in this case). It is better to buy a small piece of land and make your own house (and be the master of your destiny).CommentQuote0Flag