Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
Reply
792 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 4800 mein kH is better choice with non GF view
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    4800 mein kH is better choice with non GF view


    Can you suggest some broker? I am looking for unit in KH or KB?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saihtul
    Can you suggest some broker? I am looking for unit in KH or KB?


    Yahoo! Groups

    see if this help
    CommentQuote
  • Frankly speaking, I saw one excel sheet maintained by sellers and the expected rates are mentioned too high.... It is natural if I will be a seller I will quote above market price....So looking for dealer and than after getting correct pricing ...will negotiate with owners....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saihtul
    Frankly speaking, I saw one excel sheet maintained by sellers and the expected rates are mentioned too high.... It is natural if I will be a seller I will quote above market price....So looking for dealer and than after getting correct pricing ...will negotiate with owners....


    sell list is by actual owners ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi seniors guys I also closed deal for 3 bhk in kba for 18 th floor tower 12 at rs4700 bsp for 1615 sqft. Like to know is my buying price is right
    CommentQuote
  • Mehra sahab,
    There is no point of bothering urself after buying...
    if u insist.. let me tell u that u could hv got it around 4400 bsp for higher floors in both kba and ksi..
    We r in process of finalising 1370 sft in kasa isles 21st floor at 4400..

    Originally Posted by rishimehra
    Hi seniors guys I also closed deal for 3 bhk in kba for 18 th floor tower 12 at rs4700 bsp for 1615 sqft. Like to know is my buying price is right
    CommentQuote
  • But it's in clp plan
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh sir I would also like to know UR point of view.
    CommentQuote
  • Pawakp sir pl provide details about buying at UR price but only in clp plan bcoz I can invest in one more unit
    CommentQuote
  • Mine is dp... trying to bring it down further...
    Originally Posted by rishimehra
    Pawakp sir pl provide details about buying at UR price but only in clp plan bcoz I can invest in one more unit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    Mehra sahab,
    There is no point of bothering urself after buying...
    if u insist.. let me tell u that u could hv got it around 4400 bsp for higher floors in both kba and ksi..
    We r in process of finalising 1370 sft in kasa isles 21st floor at 4400..


    For kasa CLP 70% payment is already due
    In DP --- .95* .85 = 80.75% is paid
    So there isn't much diff between CLP and DP plans ( roughly 4lks of excess payment upfront right now for a 1370 sqft unit)
    On the positive side if u take a DP unit u stand to gain at the time of possession u will be paying for super area increase at discounted price, saving of 137 * 450 = 61k considering 10% area increase at possession.
    To summarize go for a DP unit try and gèt the best deal u can.
    CommentQuote
  • bhuwan sir here we guys are dicussing about kba n payment gone is approx 55-60%
    CommentQuote
  • Any one have what is the current price at KBA 3bhk unit.
    CommentQuote
  • 4500-4700
    CommentQuote