Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Originally posted by sameer4582 View Post
    While choosing a flat for end use i came across a seller who is ready to sell kba duplex at 3800. The deal is very good but i ended up buying orchard. You can explore this deal if you like
    Sameer, thank you. I would like to explore this deal but I am also afraid this may be (way) out of my budget.

I am still interested in KBA and the best offer I have got is 4200 BSP in resale. From the forums, I have gathered that I should be able to find a unit below the 5th floor in the range of 3800-4000 BSP. I have not been so lucky though. Ofcourse, I have also learned a bit about broker tricks from here so the elevated prices may have something to do with that.

Overall, my impression of WT is very good. It can be an excellent township to live in if Jaypee takes care of all maintenance and if the towers are well built. However, only time will tell. I do see it a good community to live with my family though.

Comment

Originally posted by ansh09 View Post
      Sameer, thank you. I would like to explore this deal but I am also afraid this may be (way) out of my budget.

I am still interested in KBA and the best offer I have got is 4200 BSP in resale. From the forums, I have gathered that I should be able to find a unit below the 5th floor in the range of 3800-4000 BSP. I have not been so lucky though. Ofcourse, I have also learned a bit about broker tricks from here so the elevated prices may have something to do with that.

Overall, my impression of WT is very good. It can be an excellent township to live in if Jaypee takes care of all maintenance and if the towers are well built. However, only time will tell. I do see it a good community to live with my family though.
      Ansh sir, prices vary somewhat with the availability of some types of units also. And first price that would be quoted to you by the broker on phone/email will never be the real price. Ask for a party meeting, and tell them what you're willing to pay(or 50-100 less than that, and then move upward so that the other person also feels like he has managed to negotiate prices).

Also, if you're comfortable with the cash flow associated with PDP, you can explore PDP options too - they are generally a tad cheaper than CLP units.

Comment

Resale rate at 4200 when company is offering @4270?

Ansh09, Did you check with JP for fresh/cancelled units.

Comment

Thank you Thor_samir and deeprupani.

I have received 2 deals as of now. Both are below 5th floor, one on the 3rd and the other on 4th. Prices quoted are BSP 4200 and 4350 respectively. Not sure why the variation but we're still working on it.

In the other thread, somebody recommended villas in Sigma/Alpha GN and I am thinking of bringing that up with my family too. Don't think they would like the area in comparison to JP but well worth the try.

Thanks everybody for your help. God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by ansh09 View Post
            Thank you Thor_samir and deeprupani.

I have received 2 deals as of now. Both are below 5th floor, one on the 3rd and the other on 4th. Prices quoted are BSP 4200 and 4350 respectively. Not sure why the variation but we're still working on it.

In the other thread, somebody recommended villas in Sigma/Alpha GN and I am thinking of bringing that up with my family too. Don't think they would like the area in comparison to JP but well worth the try.

Thanks everybody for your help. God bless.
            If you are considering Jaypee then you should also consider Krescent Homes...It has much better specs, room sizes and location though price might be higher.

Comment

Not sure if your hunt for specific floors is making the deal dearer. As i have been hearing of ask price of 4000/- or so.

Comment

Deep, yeah I guess that is the main reason. We are looking for floors lower than 5. Tough search and very hard to negotiate with brokers.

I will also check out plots and villas near Pari Chowk (in Sigma, Alpha) to see if that would work out better in the long run than JP KBA.

Comment

What are the prospects of higher (23-24) floors in KBA vs lower floors (10-12) ?

Comment

Originally posted by karthik2012
                    hello all

does anyone have or know someone willing to sell their 975sqft unit in kba? I am willing to buy for end use. please me. either CLP or DP.

hope someone can help. I tried 99acres too but brokers have the unit one day and whoosh it gone the next.

Comment

Originally posted by karthik2012 View Post
                      hope someone can help. I tried 99acres too but brokers have the unit one day and whoosh it gone the next.
                      check if its here ....
                      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee...portRows&tbl=1

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X