Collapse

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

thank you sir. I checked but nothing is available. I have been searching for almost 2 months and think to go with blossom greens now. kba rates are getting higher and I feel I am missing on other opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by karthik2012 View Post
      thank you sir. I checked but nothing is available. I have been searching for almost 2 months and think to go with blossom greens now. kba rates are getting higher and I feel I am missing on other opportunities.
      What rates have you been offered? Have you checked with brick-n-mortar broker shops and not just online sites? Another reason I think might be that there's no demand notice in next 2-3 months, atleast.

Comment

Seems there is a sudden demand for KBA, got 2 calls in last 2 days for my Top floor 2 BHK nd offered 4000 BSP ... Not sure what has changed !!

Comment

Originally posted by tskhurana
          i can get you one exclusive unit at ground floor of 1000 sq ft in kba4. i will pm you the details
          thank you. i am looking for units about 3rd floor as there is always some disturbance/mosquitos on the ground floor.. do you have anything from 3rd to 12th? please advise

Comment

Originally posted by tskhurana
            no, it just belonged to my cousin and he wanted to buy a bigger one.
            i am not able to msg u. i think u need 10 posts to activate it.

how can i contact u?

Comment

Originally posted by Thor_samir View Post
              What rates have you been offered? Have you checked with brick-n-mortar broker shops and not just online sites? Another reason I think might be that there's no demand notice in next 2-3 months, atleast.
              yes, i have been in touch with several. they all tell me units are available but when i want to finalize they all mysteriously disappear ;0

Comment

Karthik2012 what rats have you been offered. I was being quoted 4200 by a broker from IC.

Comment

hello deep

i have been offered 3800 for dp and 4200 for clp. but both units disappeared. i was even ready with a cheque.

Comment

Originally posted by karthik2012 View Post
                    i am not able to msg u. i think u need 10 posts to activate it.

how can i contact u?
                    my email address is [REMOVED] if you send me a mail with your phone no, i will call you.

Note from admin: Please request this information to be sent via Private Messaging system, as to not be public. This is to protect our members. Thanks!
                    Last edited by Phases; December 24 2012, 07:36 PM.

Comment

People say that wishtown is full of investors.. but it seems like WT has more end users than any other project as there is very less supply, even with so much inventory and rates are continuously being hiked in the resale market..
                      Any views?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X