Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
792 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am having 3 bhk unit 1650 sqft I get Call from broker for rs5000 bsp
    CommentQuote
  • He he...5000 BSP ??

Anyone interested in this super slow project is adviced to get up and head straight to cafe at Jaypee sales office. Best inventory bhi milegee and rates bhi...Most small time brokers have agents their.
    They hold lots of Units and are willing to bargain

Inventories are already flooding the market, as small time investors see the coming diwali as their last chance to exit this Noida market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ceonaveda
    He he...5000 BSP ??

Anyone interested in this super slow project is adviced to get up and head straight to cafe at Jaypee sales office. Best inventory bhi milegee and rates bhi...Most small time brokers have agents their.

Inventories are already flooding the market, as small time investors see the coming diwali as their last chance to exit this Noida market.

Your style of writing and signature negativity is all too familiar Z bhai. How have u been?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ceonaveda
    He he...5000 BSP ??

1) Jaypee website states that this project is "SOLD OUT" So you have to source units in resale market.
    2) Construction pace has increased in recent months. On an average 3 floors in last 2 months. Most of the towers have reached 10-11 floors.
    3) 5000 BSP is probably high but i have enquired and have been offered units between 4500-4700 BSP
    CommentQuote
  • Steady progress of approx. 1.5 floors a month continues. As per the contractor's supervisors, this should continue for next 8-10 month.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CapsLock
    Steady progress of approx. 1.5 floors a month continues. As per the contractor's supervisors, this should continue for next 8-10 month.

And after that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    And after that?

just do calculation from current floor count, you will get the answer... ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi KBA owners, I am planning to buy 975sq ft 2 bhk in KBA. But confused between Klassic 1120 2bhk and this. Could you all please highlight me the advantages of KBA as compared to Klassic? Some of which I know is - good location, 4flats on 1 floor, plotted development all around.

Whats confusing me is - Bigger size of klassic (most imp) and g+29 towers of kba in less acres (22) than klassic(36).

For ref - this is the thread - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/67343-klassic-1120-or-kpa-1050-or-kba-975-two-bhk--suggestions-welcome?t=68605

Views please !
    CommentQuote
  • Completion

Recently visited some people from Jaypee, as per them The projected date for completion of KB is July /Aug 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Guyz

I am planning to buy a 4 bhk - 2250 sq. ft. in Kensington Boulevard in resale. Any suggestions, which Floor and Tower would be a ideal option. Would appreciate if you could share any piece of information that would help in buying.

Thnx
    CommentQuote
  • Even I am looking for a ~1200 sqf at reasonable market price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by charitra 6
    Hello Guyz

I am planning to buy a 4 bhk - 2250 sq. ft. in Kensington Boulevard in resale. Any suggestions, which Floor and Tower would be a ideal option. Would appreciate if you could share any piece of information that would help in buying.

Thnx

I think tower 21 n 19 unit 4 would be better option as unit 4 would have best view of plots n yumana . Also would have maximum sunlight .
    CommentQuote
  • Have u bought anything charitrabhai
    CommentQuote
  • Pl add

Hi, Please add me to this group as I have a flat in KBA
    CommentQuote
  • recently visited the project site- construction seems to be on at full swing most KBA towers have reached upto 10-12 floors, infact ours has reached the 15th floor.

Am a little confused about what the end product flat specification in terms of if it will be there?
    - light and fan fitting
    - plumbing fixture & fitting
    - modular kitchen units
    -intercom in each house

if anyone has any idea please reposd
    CommentQuote