Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    And after that?

just do calculation from current floor count, you will get the answer... ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi KBA owners, I am planning to buy 975sq ft 2 bhk in KBA. But confused between Klassic 1120 2bhk and this. Could you all please highlight me the advantages of KBA as compared to Klassic? Some of which I know is - good location, 4flats on 1 floor, plotted development all around.

Whats confusing me is - Bigger size of klassic (most imp) and g+29 towers of kba in less acres (22) than klassic(36).

For ref - this is the thread - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/67343-klassic-1120-or-kpa-1050-or-kba-975-two-bhk--suggestions-welcome?t=68605

Views please !
    CommentQuote
  • Completion

Recently visited some people from Jaypee, as per them The projected date for completion of KB is July /Aug 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Guyz

I am planning to buy a 4 bhk - 2250 sq. ft. in Kensington Boulevard in resale. Any suggestions, which Floor and Tower would be a ideal option. Would appreciate if you could share any piece of information that would help in buying.

Thnx
    CommentQuote
  • Even I am looking for a ~1200 sqf at reasonable market price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by charitra 6
    Hello Guyz

I am planning to buy a 4 bhk - 2250 sq. ft. in Kensington Boulevard in resale. Any suggestions, which Floor and Tower would be a ideal option. Would appreciate if you could share any piece of information that would help in buying.

Thnx

I think tower 21 n 19 unit 4 would be better option as unit 4 would have best view of plots n yumana . Also would have maximum sunlight .
    CommentQuote
  • Have u bought anything charitrabhai
    CommentQuote
  • Pl add

Hi, Please add me to this group as I have a flat in KBA
    CommentQuote
  • recently visited the project site- construction seems to be on at full swing most KBA towers have reached upto 10-12 floors, infact ours has reached the 15th floor.

Am a little confused about what the end product flat specification in terms of if it will be there?
    - light and fan fitting
    - plumbing fixture & fitting
    - modular kitchen units
    -intercom in each house

if anyone has any idea please reposd
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sudi Das
    recently visited the project site- construction seems to be on at full swing most KBA towers have reached upto 10-12 floors, infact ours has reached the 15th floor.
    Am a little confused about what the end product flat specification in terms of if it will be there?
    - light and fan fitting
    - plumbing fixture & fitting
    - modular kitchen units
    -intercom in each house

if anyone has any idea please reposd

Flats in Noida, 2/3/4 BHK Apartments, Residential Properties and Real Estate Developer in Noida | Jaypee Kensington Boulevard click on the "Specifications" menu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by charitra 6
    Hello Guyz

Thnx

There is a difference quoted by agents. Buy between - 4500to 5000 and sell between 4100-4300. It's a good basic project with plenty of open spaces- supposed to be a low density sector. only delay in construction- picked up recently though- would still take 2 years to complete.dec 15.
    CommentQuote
  • I had visited kba over the weekend.posting a few pics..

Sent from my RM-941_im_india_204 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Sent from my RM-941_im_india_204 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by divyag
    I had visited kba over the weekend.posting a few pics..

Sry was not able to post earlier since the app dint allow me..I had visited kba over the weekend.posting a few pics..

Sry was not able to post earlier since the app dint allow me..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Good job Divyagbhai. Looks like kba is rising fast..��
    CommentQuote