Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

    All,

    I have seem a lot of interested end-users here showing interest in the smaller units of KBA and other projects. All good projects no doubt, but please keep in mind that Jaypee itself is good. Outside of Jaypee is infested by many (hundreds, maybe thousands) of small brokers and financiers. This poses a big issue in the resale market for end-users. I speak from personal experience.

    First of all, it is very hard if not impossible to get these people to show you the "original documents" of the unit. They will only show copies. How would you know for certain before giving token that all is valid by looking at only a copy? How do you know that already 2-3 more buyers have already given their token amount for the same unit? Its shady.

    Secondly, a single unit revolves around all brokers and you will get calls from all of them for the same unit. What happens here? The more brokers in between, the more expensive the property becomes for you as each broker tries to absorb a profit for themselves. Its hard to know how many levels are in between.

    The only good experience for me was dealing with Jaypee once I had already suffered dealing with all brokers and financiers. I was lucky to find a good unit from one of the biggest underwriters which really made everything much safer. I did pay approx 200 extra for it looking at market price but it was worth it as I know it all worked out.

    What I am trying to say is.. Please tread with caution. Good luck in your search.

    Comment


    • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

      could you recommend the details of underwriter who assisted you in finalizing the deal.

      Comment


      • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

        Originally posted by ansh09 View Post
        All,

        I have seem a lot of interested end-users here showing interest in the smaller units of KBA and other projects. All good projects no doubt, but please keep in mind that Jaypee itself is good. Outside of Jaypee is infested by many (hundreds, maybe thousands) of small brokers and financiers. This poses a big issue in the resale market for end-users. I speak from personal experience.

        First of all, it is very hard if not impossible to get these people to show you the "original documents" of the unit. They will only show copies. How would you know for certain before giving token that all is valid by looking at only a copy? How do you know that already 2-3 more buyers have already given their token amount for the same unit? Its shady.

        Secondly, a single unit revolves around all brokers and you will get calls from all of them for the same unit. What happens here? The more brokers in between, the more expensive the property becomes for you as each broker tries to absorb a profit for themselves. Its hard to know how many levels are in between.

        The only good experience for me was dealing with Jaypee once I had already suffered dealing with all brokers and financiers. I was lucky to find a good unit from one of the biggest underwriters which really made everything much safer. I did pay approx 200 extra for it looking at market price but it was worth it as I know it all worked out.

        What I am trying to say is.. Please tread with caution. Good luck in your search.

        You need to be a breaveheart and half a tout in order to get a good resale deal from jaypee brokers. The process is too risky and unless you are extremely careful, good chances of losing some of your hard earned money. Better to buy directly from the builder or flat owner. Ensure that you deal only with the real flat owner (verified with original documents, PAN card, photo id document).

        Comment


        • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

          Thanks, but the main issue is how to trace real flat owner. one way is to explore acre99 but it is also flooded with brokers. I am interested in buying 2 BHK in KBA. Could anyone suggest few names of genuine brokers or real owners who are interested in selling their inventory.

          Comment


          • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

            Originally posted by Rajkumar72 View Post
            Thanks, but the main issue is how to trace real flat owner. one way is to explore acre99 but it is also flooded with brokers. I am interested in buying 2 BHK in KBA. Could anyone suggest few names of genuine brokers or real owners who are interested in selling their inventory.
            put yr demand here - you mght get response ... from actual owners
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee...portRows&tbl=1

            Comment


            • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

              Because we are on the topic of resale, let me iterate my experience in Jaypee resale -

              When I was looking for a unit, I called up some of the brokers who posted their ads on etc (took note of about 10 of them).

              Then started contacting them one by one... and met only those who had the real owner ready for a meeting. Luckily, found what I was looking for in the second meeting. Paid the bayana, and everything went through as expected. The broker's shop was among the many in sec-18 market.(Can't tell the name of the broker or else will attract the barrage of 'broker' posts)

              Point is, insist on verifying the original documents in the first meeting, and if things go through, take a copy of the documents when giving bayana. You can verify these documents through the like kiosk machines installed in Jaypee office - you can get the owner name etc.

              Comment


              • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

                How to pay bayana (token money) whether in cash or in cheque. If it is in cash will there be any document or agreement between buyer and seller for the surety of token money or it is just given on faith/reputation of buyer . May please share view/experience.

                Comment


                • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

                  Originally posted by Rajkumar72 View Post
                  Thanks, but the main issue is how to trace real flat owner. one way is to explore acre99 but it is also flooded with brokers. I am interested in buying 2 BHK in KBA. Could anyone suggest few names of genuine brokers or real owners who are interested in selling their inventory.
                  I received a call from BOP a few days ago. They had 2 units available on floors 3 and 4.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

                    Originally posted by coolatta View Post
                    I received a call from BOP a few days ago. They had 2 units available on floors 3 and 4.
                    In all likely hood BOP will be lying.. same happened with me when I was looking for a smaller unit in KBA, BOP offered me couple of available units, I selected one, went to their office, negotiated for about 2-3 hrs, met so called senior people and finalized that deal and gave them cheque (In general, no broker accept the token money in cheque but they didn't have a problem with that strangely) and they gave me a written receipt for the cheque and flat no and all... BUT...

                    They never had a unit and my cheque was never en cashed..

                    They never cared to call me or inform me about that... after 15 days when I called they told me the seller backed up.. and they were not even feeling sorry about that... How can some1 be so unethical and shameless

                    They never let me meet the seller in first place...

                    In all wasted my 15-20 days and also I had 2 start from 0 again !! but tuch wood, after some effort , got a better priced deal..

                    I will strongly advice that never make a deal until they arrange a direct meet with seller..

                    Comment


                    • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

                      Did somebody get the chance to visit the site and see whats going on? Whats the progress??

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X