Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
792 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • rates are stagnant for such a long time despite the fact that input cost is consistently going high including cement, steel, sand, bricks etc. and on the top of this land acquisition cost has almost doubled. it is matter of time and i remember in 2008-09 when property prices crashed many fence sitters and so called experts where of the opinion that still it will go down but then time is spoken how it catapulted into escalation trajectory in no time. many people literally missed that golden opportunity in 2008-09 who chose to live under so called expert advisers.
    thank fully at least many did not and hit their fortunes.
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on progress/construction

Looking at construction photos, it seems construction has been slow over the past few months. Anyone got any updates if the construction has picked up or any other details on this project?
    CommentQuote
  • I've been looking for an apartment for end use within 75 lakhs AI. I was considering 3bhk 2toilet in Kensington boulevard. But broker is offering 2bhk in orchards 1st floor. Specifications and layout are much better in my view. Please advise and tell me if I'm wrong. I'm very confused and want to close the deal quickly.
    CommentQuote
  • I'll be compromising on the floor and size but specs are good. 1235 sq ft for 2bhk is good size. Is it worth buying in orchards at 5200 dp unit or should I go for 3bhk2toilet unit in kb
    CommentQuote
  • Though Orchards is a premium specs project the loading is almost 40%, whereas the same is about 25% in KBA. No wonder KBA has since long been sold out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    I'll be compromising on the floor and size but specs are good. 1235 sq ft for 2bhk is good size. Is it worth buying in orchards at 5200 dp unit or should I go for 3bhk2toilet unit in kb

If you are investing then kba is a better option. You can also check krescent home 1235. That is much better than orchard as it gives a extra study room with in the same size so is more practical and will be easier to rent or sell. Plus you get golf facing unit is similar price.
    CommentQuote
  • Punrat: How do you calculate the loading. As per my calculation which i have attached the loading in Orchards is less than 30%. I might be wrong. Please advise.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Aviral : Im not an investor. I want to live in the apartment i buy. Would you still say that KB is better than orchards as specs are ordinary and size is small for 3BHK. Thats what i feel. You might advise better as you are veterans. This is my first time and have no knowledge of this market
    CommentQuote
    Aviral : Im not an investor. I want to live in the apartment i buy. Would you still say that KB is better than orchards as specs are ordinary and size is small for 3BHK. Thats what i feel. You might advise better as you are veterans. This is my first time and have no knowledge of this market

Look for location of the flats. Cost wise both are same. Orchards you are paying to builder upfront. KBA you have to spend money from your pocket to - Good for people who have their own tastes.
    CommentQuote
    Aviral : Im not an investor. I want to live in the apartment i buy. Would you still say that KB is better than orchards as specs are ordinary and size is small for 3BHK. Thats what i feel. You might advise better as you are veterans. This is my first time and have no knowledge of this market

which plan and BSP offered to you for KBA ?
    CommentQuote
  • I haven't taken any offers for kb. Broker has offered orchards 2bhk 5200. Kb was being offered 4800. How is kba better than orchards. Still waiting for someone to point out my mistake in calculating loading.
    CommentQuote
    I haven't taken any offers for kb. Broker has offered orchards 2bhk 5200. Kb was being offered 4800. How is kba better than orchards. Still waiting for someone to point out my mistake in calculating loading.

before purchase do proper research ... check out relevant JP wishtown yahoo and facebook groups. You have tons of information on the same..

above link is of JP WT.
    CommentQuote

With end use & 1200 SqFt investment size in perspective, here is what i would suggest to you - Orchard - DROP IT - the single biggest reason i do not like this project is the limited open spaces within the project itself, It is great that you get to see a huge golf course but from your unit even that is not visible. If someone buys in orchard it has to be 2600 SqFt Nose Unit higher floor or the 2500 Sqft semi GFacing (GC visible from some rooms), first tower which also gets more sun then others. Additionally, my guess is that in your unit you are not likely to get sun at all.

Kensington B - Specs are not good but how much does it cost to improve the specs. 3 to 4 lacs Max and you can choose your own specs. You get Open spaces which you cannot buy and you also get to choose a good sun facing unit. If you find the layout not so good then upgrade to a bigger size.

Krescent Home - 1235 SqFt - Layout is exceptional and if someone is looking for something in 1200 SqFt range then this is best unit in the entire WT. Many pluses here bt the biggest minus is the speed which is slow but then most of the slow part has already passed and you can choose the tower which has added 10 plus floors..
    CommentQuote
  • No activity on this thread!!! Went for a vacation. Came back and saw zero new posts.. Nobody interested in kba anymore?
    I went for another site visit this week. Saw sector 150 new projects. Ats, Mahagun and ace... Pricing just amazes me! Why would anyone pay 4500 for the last sector of noida when plenty available in 7x sectors and expressway
    CommentQuote
  • Forgot to mention... Saw kba on my way back... Construction was going on in all towers. Good to see
    CommentQuote