Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
804 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Considering the latest 88 cr loss of Jaypee group, should we expect further delay in KBA's construction? What should be the expected date of possession?

What would be the impact/trend on selling prices in next 1 year?

Any other possible impacts on KBA?
    CommentQuote
  • Nothin heard anything abt kba. Pl kindly provide construction status. When is the possession expected.wt is the present rate there
    CommentQuote
  • Currently construction going on rapidly. Going by JP track record possession not before end of 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • But 80 % payment gone still it gonna be completed by the end of 2016
    CommentQuote
  • Wt is the expected price in kba
    CommentQuote
  • 4500-4800 depending on unit.
    CommentQuote
  • 4800/- only for another two months till elections are over. it is expected that after election noida expressway will witness atleast 20% jump and another 30% by second half of 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Seems you are highly optimistic. I feel it will be difficult to see a 20% increase
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultiwar
    4800/- only for another two months till elections are over. It is expected that after election noida expressway will witness atleast 20% jump and another 30% by second half of 2014.

How ???
    CommentQuote
  • Lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultiwar
    4800/- only for another two months till elections are over. it is expected that after election noida expressway will witness atleast 20% jump and another 30% by second half of 2014.

Good one. You know we have a real estate humour section in IREF :) :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • rates are stagnant for such a long time despite the fact that input cost is consistently going high including cement, steel, sand, bricks etc. and on the top of this land acquisition cost has almost doubled. it is matter of time and i remember in 2008-09 when property prices crashed many fence sitters and so called experts where of the opinion that still it will go down but then time is spoken how it catapulted into escalation trajectory in no time. many people literally missed that golden opportunity in 2008-09 who chose to live under so called expert advisers.
    thank fully at least many did not and hit their fortunes.
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on progress/construction

Looking at construction photos, it seems construction has been slow over the past few months. Anyone got any updates if the construction has picked up or any other details on this project?
    CommentQuote
  • I've been looking for an apartment for end use within 75 lakhs AI. I was considering 3bhk 2toilet in Kensington boulevard. But broker is offering 2bhk in orchards 1st floor. Specifications and layout are much better in my view. Please advise and tell me if I'm wrong. I'm very confused and want to close the deal quickly.
    CommentQuote
  • I'll be compromising on the floor and size but specs are good. 1235 sq ft for 2bhk is good size. Is it worth buying in orchards at 5200 dp unit or should I go for 3bhk2toilet unit in kb
    CommentQuote