Sort by :
Filter by :
- When Kensington Boulevard is due for possession
Hi Guys, any idea when Kensington boulevard sec-131 will be ready for possession.. based on latest consturction progress.. (not based on JP committed date during pre-launch)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by firstimebuyForgot to mention... Saw kba on my way back... Construction was going on in all towers. Good to see
Are you sure? Jaypee has stopped the payment of contractors. So all projects in wishtown are getting slow down. Seems like a mass agitation is needed.CommentQuote0Flag
- When I went this week, work was going on. I'm not saying construction was full speed ahead but better than what I've seen in the past. There were some new cranes that we're being installed as well.CommentQuote0Flag
- I visited the site today & clicked some photos.
Work is in progress although the workforce is thin. Structure seemed ready for almost half the towers . KBA 19, 20,21,22 are roughly at 20-21st level.
This project will require another 2.5 years for sure.
Picture 1 - KBA 19( left ) & KBA 22 ( right)
Picture 2 - See many towers structure is complete
Picture 3 - KBA 19 Up Close
Picture 4 - KBA 22CommentQuote2Flag
- Based on present situation expect project to be ready (properly) by 2018CommentQuote0Flag
- Jaypee debt is now close to 85000 crore as per sales guy at Mahagun. That makes me worry whether wish town will be completed even in 10 years. But I don't see anything close to start of expressway that fits my budget other than jaypee. So what suits an end user best? Kba or krescent or kasa isles? Opinions will be appreciatedCommentQuote0Flag
- Few more. Clicked 2day.
- Which towers and unit number gives best view for 1320 size?CommentQuote0Flag
- Jaypee Debt
Read a article on Jaypee Debt and would like to share the link on the same -
Jaypee is working on reducing their debts !CommentQuote0Flag
- Do the kp2 plot owners have a separate club or they use the same facilities of kba? If that's so then it will be highly congested. When I see the site I hardly see any space between the two rows of towers for a cricket field to fit in or a central promenade as shown in the master plan? Seniors and veterans please comment.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by firstimebuyDo the kp2 plot owners have a separate club or they use the same facilities of kba? If that's so then it will be highly congested. When I see the site I hardly see any space between the two rows of towers for a cricket field to fit in or a central promenade as shown in the master plan? Seniors and veterans please comment.
Yaar - hindustan mein apartmenr le rahe ho ... america mein nahin .. Jo booking ke time pe commit kiya tha wohi mil jaye .. ganimat hogi ... tumhe cricket stadium chahiye ??? BTW, Cricket stadium land is across the road towards yamuna .... Agar plan kayam raha to ... ;)CommentQuote0Flag
- to add on agar flat hi de de jaypee to ganimat hai , forget about club and other things , people still waiting for flat safter paying 95% in jaypee from 7 years .club ka to ata pata nahin haiCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by mahobato add on agar flat hi de de jaypee to ganimat hai , forget about club and other things , people still waiting for flat safter paying 95% in jaypee from 7 years .club ka to ata pata nahin hai
It is unfortunate we have to fight for our rights from private playets as well. We should not sit quiet and compromise on fewer things than promised. Take them to court. If you win you will get your dream home, if you lose you have atleast satisfaction that you are defeated after fighting.CommentQuote0Flag
- this is india and whoever has money & power can do anything .entire law is in their pocket.
what happened to salman khn? nothing.CommentQuote0Flag
- After all the melodrama and emotions written in previous posts, nobody has still answered my question. I know that Jaypee has a lot of issues and i know i might still be a long time away from posession but can someone throw light on these questions?
1. Is the club in KB common for apartment as well as plot owners?
2. For the 1420 size which units and towers give the best view. Whats the price one should look at for buying?
Im sorry im asking too many things and have been doing so for the past 1.5 months but what to do? Im new in this field and have to buy a house only once.CommentQuote0Flag