Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

    I was there after my trip to 135 and visited the area to check out the overall progress. This is one where progress is extremely slow. I doubt even a single floor has been added since my previous visit more than a month ago.

    Comment


    • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

      Originally posted by coolatta View Post
      I was there after my trip to 135 and visited the area to check out the overall progress. This is one where progress is extremely slow. I doubt even a single floor has been added since my previous visit more than a month ago.
      Well not a good news :-(
      I just checked Jaypee site for pics of KBA. Seems like they have built upto second floor in some of the towers till 31st Dec.

      Comment


      • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

        check out Jaypee Buy/Sell database - by the buyers for the buyers. add your request there.

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee...portRows&tbl=1

        Comment


        • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

          Mahesiitr, Did you check market for possible rates. What are the current quotes. Last i heard was 4200/-psft

          Comment


          • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

            Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
            Mahesiitr, Did you check market for possible rates. What are the current quotes. Last i heard was 4200/-psft
            Deep, I checked BOP last weekend and rates are still around the figure you mentioned (depending upon the payment plan). 4200-4300 in CLP. These are quoted by the brokers though so the real picture is quite blur.

            Hand down though, Jaypee WT is a fantastic area to live in. Amongst all the projects I have seen so far, this one begs attention. Its just that only time will tell the quality of homes that Jaypee delivers.

            Comment


            • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

              Originally posted by maheshiitr
              I checked with some brokers, they are asking in the range of 4200-4300 Rs/sq ft. But i think, resale price is around 3700-3800, if u get a direct deal from seller. do u know anyone who want to sale let me know at magrawal@ccc.ae
              2 months back I was looking for it and did not get thing below 4000-4100 for clp plan.
              Don't wait for 3700.. You will end up buying in noida extention.

              Comment


              • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

                3700-3800 BSP looks difficult. I guess you will not get any good unit below Rs. 4100-4200.

                Comment


                • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

                  I am new here, but just wanted to update both buyers n sellers. I have tried few dealers and they may say initially for 3800 - 4000 but when you actually come to finalize, there is nothing below 4200-4400. If you wait you may end up investing more. Dealers may start updating you with 3800 or 4000 but will not be able to provide unit with SOA for that amount. I was getting 4050 2-3 months back but just because dealers and some people suggested resale is around 3800-3900, I waited for 3-4 months and now ended up paying 4250. I may not be 100% correct but that is what I experienced. I am still not sure if deal will materialize or not as transfer n NOC is in process.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

                    Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida

                    Originally posted by AkHolic
                    looking to buy a 975/1320 size in KBA . Let me know if anyone interested to sell....
                    If you are ok with 4300-4400 price I can suggest some dealers I was offered. I have finalized one deal so you can look other deals I had and think over the best one you feel. If interested, post here. I don't know how to contact here, so be in touch here for updates.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

                      Originally posted by mohitrelan View Post
                      I am new here, but just wanted to update both buyers n sellers. I have tried few dealers and they may say initially for 3800 - 4000 but when you actually come to finalize, there is nothing below 4200-4400. If you wait you may end up investing more. Dealers may start updating you with 3800 or 4000 but will not be able to provide unit with SOA for that amount. I was getting 4050 2-3 months back but just because dealers and some people suggested resale is around 3800-3900, I waited for 3-4 months and now ended up paying 4250. I may not be 100% correct but that is what I experienced. I am still not sure if deal will materialize or not as transfer n NOC is in process.
                      what size did you buy? also, how much did all incl come to?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X