Collapse

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

I have not buy'ed yet.. it in process and its 975 sqft.

Comment

check above for price..

Comment

Recently visited Kensington Boulevard construction site. The speed has picked up. Most of the towers are above the ground floor level and some at 5th Floor. The quality of construction doesn't look at par with Orchards or Kube as they are being done by L&T but not bad either.

Anyways, the number of labour present on site was the highest ever. It was no less than 50 per tower which adds to at least one thousand across the project. Overall, the area is shaping up fairly well. I managed to speak to one of the supervisors on site and as per him, there are plans to construct two floors per month from here on. I was surprised at the statement but he justified it by saying that once the towers are out of basement/ground floor levels, the construction could be expedited and the pictures of construction progress (as updated by Jaypee every month) would be a testimony to this.

I keep a screen-shot of the picture posted on Jaypee's website every month for comparison. This time, the progress is indeed visible.

Also, they are using RCC bricks which are (supposed to be) stronger. These are being produced on site and the brick work has started for towers which are close to fifth floor level. Once they reach 10th Floor, the internal plaster work would begin.

Things are looking better, finally!! Hope it continues this way.

Comment

Re: Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida

KB pace has picked up quite a bit so has KP and KH.

I always thought there will be a spurt in prices when this happens similar to Kosmos/Klassic.

Just my opinion that medium term investors can look at entering now.

Do your due dilligence of course.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by deeptimaan
            Hi. Im interested to buy unit in KBA. is anyone selling or give reference of the broker.
            What is the prevailing resale BSP?
            The sizes of 2bhk?
            see if something is here .... you can put your request as well.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee...portRows&tbl=1

Comment

Can someone give an idea about the current resale price of 1650 sqft KBA?

Comment

Originally posted by asheshb View Post
                Can someone give an idea about the current resale price of 1650 sqft KBA?
                4200 BSP on higher floors - Source 99 acres

Comment

Originally posted by mohitrelan View Post
                  I am new here, but just wanted to update both buyers n sellers. I have tried few dealers and they may say initially for 3800 - 4000 but when you actually come to finalize, there is nothing below 4200-4400. If you wait you may end up investing more. Dealers may start updating you with 3800 or 4000 but will not be able to provide unit with SOA for that amount. I was getting 4050 2-3 months back but just because dealers and some people suggested resale is around 3800-3900, I waited for 3-4 months and now ended up paying 4250. I may not be 100% correct but that is what I experienced. I am still not sure if deal will materialize or not as transfer n NOC is in process.
                  How much it is coming for AI ?

Comment

Originally posted by ankur0403 View Post
                    How much it is coming for AI ?
                    There are extra charges of 358 + parking on BSP.

Current rates in CLP still have not really moved up. Deals still available at old prices (4100-4400).

Comment

It seems the price is more like between 4400-4500. I called few web listings which quoted below 4400 and found that they were all down payment plans.

This is my initial research (The units were mostly below 10 floors) and it might be possible that for higher floors price might come down .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X