Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Jaypee debt is now close to 85000 crore as per sales guy at Mahagun. That makes me worry whether wish town will be completed even in 10 years. But I don't see anything close to start of expressway that fits my budget other than jaypee. So what suits an end user best? Kba or krescent or kasa isles? Opinions will be appreciated
    CommentQuote
  • Few more. Clicked 2day.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=51431https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=51432https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=51433https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=51434
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Which towers and unit number gives best view for 1320 size?
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Debt

Read a article on Jaypee Debt and would like to share the link on the same -

http://www.livemint.com/Companies/JlResyZuP97aOj4FQAJURI/Jaypee-Group-seeks-to-almost-halve-its-debt-level-by-FY15-en.html

Jaypee is working on reducing their debts !
    CommentQuote
  • Do the kp2 plot owners have a separate club or they use the same facilities of kba? If that's so then it will be highly congested. When I see the site I hardly see any space between the two rows of towers for a cricket field to fit in or a central promenade as shown in the master plan? Seniors and veterans please comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Do the kp2 plot owners have a separate club or they use the same facilities of kba? If that's so then it will be highly congested. When I see the site I hardly see any space between the two rows of towers for a cricket field to fit in or a central promenade as shown in the master plan? Seniors and veterans please comment.

Yaar - hindustan mein apartmenr le rahe ho ... america mein nahin .. Jo booking ke time pe commit kiya tha wohi mil jaye .. ganimat hogi ... tumhe cricket stadium chahiye ??? BTW, Cricket stadium land is across the road towards yamuna .... Agar plan kayam raha to ... ;)
    CommentQuote
  • to add on agar flat hi de de jaypee to ganimat hai , forget about club and other things , people still waiting for flat safter paying 95% in jaypee from 7 years .club ka to ata pata nahin hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    to add on agar flat hi de de jaypee to ganimat hai , forget about club and other things , people still waiting for flat safter paying 95% in jaypee from 7 years .club ka to ata pata nahin hai

It is unfortunate we have to fight for our rights from private playets as well. We should not sit quiet and compromise on fewer things than promised. Take them to court. If you win you will get your dream home, if you lose you have atleast satisfaction that you are defeated after fighting.
    CommentQuote
  • this is india and whoever has money & power can do anything .entire law is in their pocket.
    what happened to salman khn? nothing.
    CommentQuote
  • After all the melodrama and emotions written in previous posts, nobody has still answered my question. I know that Jaypee has a lot of issues and i know i might still be a long time away from posession but can someone throw light on these questions?

1. Is the club in KB common for apartment as well as plot owners?
    2. For the 1420 size which units and towers give the best view. Whats the price one should look at for buying?

Im sorry im asking too many things and have been doing so for the past 1.5 months but what to do? Im new in this field and have to buy a house only once.
    CommentQuote
  • For #1 have you approached the KBA CS? They might not give you the accurate answer but they are usually prompt with emails.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    Yaar - hindustan mein apartmenr le rahe ho ... america mein nahin .. Jo booking ke time pe commit kiya tha wohi mil jaye .. ganimat hogi ... tumhe cricket stadium chahiye ??? BTW, Cricket stadium land is across the road towards yamuna .... Agar plan kayam raha to ... ;)

Whats the fair buying price for 1320 or 1420 size in KB. Which units do you think will give best views for the 3 BHK.?

Can anyone help me out?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bombayre
    this is india and whoever has money & power can do anything .entire law is in their pocket.
    what happened to salman khn? nothing.

This is just because we do not take legal fight and only critize. No business runs on just moral grounds unless punished with severe legal / financial consequences. We have to fight for right.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

I would be grateful if you could tell me about KB apartments available in 30:70 payment plan. I'm interested personally in the 2250 size on a floor below fifth storey. Many thanks. Please feel free to pm.

EP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Edupreneur
    Dear Friends,

I would be grateful if you could tell me about KB apartments available in 30:70 payment plan. I'm interested personally in the 2250 size on a floor below fifth storey. Many thanks. Please feel free to pm.

EP

Why don't you call a few brokers? Find the numbers from google.

Dozens of brokers will be lining up on your doorstep in no time.

This forum is not the place to invite offers from brokers.
    CommentQuote