Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
792 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kyatha2011
    Nice job Shaurya29 for explaining pros and cons. What do you think the cost will be for getting Modular Kitchen and Wardrobes? Just want to have an idea of what can we expect in BSP if someone sells Kensington Boulevard with work done like Modular Kitchen and Wardrobes. Assuming original BSP 3625 without any appreciation.

S:bab (4):ir, let Jaypee Deliver the product then comes modular kitchen and wardrobes etc ?
    CommentQuote
  • Its available in fresh booking at similar rates in CLP (3800 - discount ). No need to buy in resale at 3625. Real resale rates are even less than 3400.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    3625 on resale sounded too technical.... :) BTW is the builder booking still open?

Yes they do have Inventory albeit on higher rate
    CommentQuote
  • Below 3400? Is it good to buy at these rates....
    CommentQuote
  • Cant say bhai . Some ppl really like this project but I dont like for at least short to medium term investment. Whats ur investment time frame and budget .. As 4 resale rates i know this from THE KEYS . I visited them a few months back in Noida and they told me bout the rates. U can Google and ask them about current resale trend.
    CommentQuote
  • My time frame is 3-4 years. if at 3400 this looks tempting to me. Nothing good in noida is available below 4K. Even builders like sharnam (with no track record) is asking for 4500/-

Layout etc looks to be OK.
    CommentQuote
  • Heard Construction have picked up in KB. Any updates??
    CommentQuote
  • One of the most undervalued properties in WT are Klassic and both Kensingtons (heights and boulevard)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    One of the most undervalued properties in WT are Klassic and both Kensingtons (heights and boulevard)

I will agree with you... if i had money i would have luv to invest in keningston
    CommentQuote
  • Very true sir.. also the layouts are pretty good with more carpet area..

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    One of the most undervalued properties in WT are Klassic and both Kensingtons (heights and boulevard)
    CommentQuote
  • A member in yahoo group of KB confirmed about some bhoomi poojan happening at KB site. Some contractor being awarded the work. Seems good days are coming for KB buyers.

One of my friend is invested in KB at 3K level. He is very optimistic about this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    A member in yahoo group of KB confirmed about some bhoomi poojan happening at KB site. Some contractor being awarded the work. Seems good days are coming for KB buyers.

One of my friend is invested in KB at 3K level. He is very optimistic about this project.

True, only difference between Orchards and KB is golf facing vs non golf facing.....otherwise its the same location, same building height, backs touching each other......still why is the rate difference huge???? Don't understand.
    CommentQuote
  • Golf facing is something which has really caught fancy of buyers... Lot of Credit should be given to marketing arm of these developers.

However not sure about its impact in long run...
    CommentQuote
  • If JP can delivery F1 track in record time, why is it delaying its residential projects by multiple years? Is JP's intention right?
    CommentQuote
  • Even i fail to understand the same. If Jaypee speeds up the things it will be a win win for him and investors...
    CommentQuote